Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Very nice game, creasou! I love that waterfall of tenderness on the love path.

A correction: MC says (about eating from the same plate) that she cooks, he cleans. Then when they watch the movie in the evening she cleans and changes while he goes to the bedroom "to turn on the laptop".

That's a contradiction and not very nice. He should clean and then go to the bedroom; while she takes the bath and changes. He could stilll have time to watch the massage videos, as cleaning one plate, a couple of forks and the kitchen table doesn't take much time.
Thank you! Yes, I wanted to fix this 2 updates ago, but I will add more events for this part (and for all other scenes, as usual), so the problem will be solved.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Skads ,read this post, please.
I started playing in R4, the only thing I could think of that would stop it from working is that when I ran it through a save editor because nothing new was appearing in this update I saw that my love was at -163 so I chucked that up to 200. Everything thing else is working fine.

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I started playing in R4, the only thing I could think of that would stop it from working is that when I ran it through a save editor because nothing new was appearing in this update I saw that my love was at -163 so I chucked that up to 200. Everything thing else is working fine.
Yeah, looks like you loaded a save file with Lust path and edited Love points. Thats a reason why you miss some content. You need to keep 2 saves (Love and Lust). And don't forget - you can save only at night, when the game give you a notiffication. Otherwise your save files will be broken.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just want to say I have played the newest version and I still really like the game. The fact that I was mentioned for giving links for sounds for the game well I would have been happier if the dev had used the sounds I had suggested which were female moaning and butt slapping sounds, and I did say etc... but these first two were the ones I really felt would have been really good. The sex slapping sounds well maybe with the moaning but on its own hmms sorry to say it didn't seem to fit. I look forward to future updates.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I just want to say I have played the newest version and I still really like the game. The fact that I was mentioned for giving links for sounds for the game well I would have been happier if the dev had used the sounds I had suggested which were female moaning and butt slapping sounds, and I did say etc... but these first two were the ones I really felt would have been really good. The sex slapping sounds well maybe with the moaning but on its own hmms sorry to say it didn't seem to fit. I look forward to future updates.
Hey! I made some sound effects with moans, but they didn't give me much satisfaction. In my opinion it sounded narrowly focused, I just didn't want to give the characters a certain characterization of the sounds that would be associated with them throughout the game.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hey! I made some sound effects with moans, but they didn't give me much satisfaction. In my opinion it sounded narrowly focused, I just didn't want to give the characters a certain characterization of the sounds that would be associated with them throughout the game.
I see well I really hope you find something that suits her as she is way too cute to not have a sexy moan. ;)

• Red Heart

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That is one transparent "sweater" she's wearing. :ROFLMAO:

It should be reworded to "fabric of her négligée" or at the very least, "lingerie". That's definitely not a sweater by any means.

"As you say" is grammatically incorrect. It should read, 'As you wish'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
That is one transparent "sweater" she's wearing. :ROFLMAO:

It should be reworded to "fabric of her négligée" or at the very least, "lingerie". That's definitely not a sweater by any means.

"As you say" is grammatically incorrect. It should read, 'As you wish'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much! This is definitely useful:)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much! This is definitely useful:)
You're welcome. :)

I'm still finding more throughout story progression, and have fixed then in the script already. So rather than add to the list, I'll upload the script once I've gone through everything. Would you like me to post that here or PM it to you? We're not doing any bug testing for a dev I've been working with until probably next week at the latest. So I've got some time to give this project my attention. I need something to do in my "downtime". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
You're welcome. :)

I'm still finding more throughout story progression, and have fixed then in the script already. So rather than add to the list, I'll upload the script once I've gone through everything. Would you like me to post that here or PM it to you? We're not doing any bug testing for a dev I've been working with until probably next week at the latest. So I've got some time to give this project my attention. I need something to do in my "downtime". :ROFLMAO:
You can post it here. I already fixed typos that you mentioned. And the lines in the post much better than script. But, thanks a lot for this. And you don’t need to waste your free time, just relax :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You can post it here. I already fixed typos that you mentioned. And the lines in the post much better than script. But, thanks a lot for this. And you don’t need to waste your free time, just relax :)
It's no bother at all. Discord, Steam and the games threads on here have been quiet lately (I think the guide I've written for the new game has taken my job away from me, lol!) All kidding aside, I've got absolutely nothing else going on at the moment and I'm getting bored sitting here waiting for a game-help or technical support question to pop up. I need to do something to occupy my time, so I thought "why not"? :)

• Red Heart

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
CreaSou, there is one recommendation I have regarding the "money" string in the script. It looks weird using something like "250 money". It takes me back to my early childhood when I used to tell my parents I have "20 monies" instead of $20. :)

So my recommendations are either of these two options:
  1. Rather than saying X money, I would use either of the following: $20, £20 or €20. Or make up a fake currency symbol instead. Or...
  2. Rather than using any of the above symbols, put "money" before the amount the MC has on hand. Ex: 'money = +20'. Then you can just avoid needing the symbols altogether.
Next, I have a question regarding the line from the MC's daughter at the table where she asks, "How is your mood?" before she inquires if he's ready for the weekend. I'm trying to figure out what you're wanting to convey there because that line could be omitted.

Could you give me some clarification on that, please? Thanks! :)

This is what it would look like without the symbols.
money.jpg

This is what it would look like with the symbols.
money02.jpg

I'm not sure which one I like most. lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
CreaSou, there is one recommendation I have regarding the "money" string in the script. It looks weird using something like "250 money". It takes me back to my early childhood when I used to tell my parents I have "20 monies" instead of $20. :)

So my recommendations are either of these two options:
  1. Rather than saying X money, I would use either of the following: $20, £20 or €20. Or make up a fake currency symbol instead. Or...
  2. Rather than using any of the above symbols, put "money" before the amount the MC has on hand. Ex: 'money = +20'. Then you can just avoid needing the symbols altogether.
Next, I have a question regarding the line from the MC's daughter at the table where she asks, "How is your mood?" before she inquires if he's ready for the weekend. I'm trying to figure out what you're wanting to convey there because that line could be omitted.

Could you give me some clarification on that, please? Thanks! :)

This is what it would look like without the symbols.
View attachment 1753899

This is what it would look like with the symbols.
View attachment 1753929

I'm not sure which one I like most. lol
Oh, you are right, I will fix notiffications about money.
Daughter's question is about father's plans and desires for next few days, if I remember it correctly (I'm not at home right now, so I'l double check it later).
Ps: when you find new typos, can you please post it in lines (text in post) like you did it before? Just I have few scripts (english, russian and test versions) and this will be complicated for me to check all the typos. When you post typos with text, I use search function in my script, thats really helpful since I can understand my mistakes and find extra typos.
I hope this is not take too much of your time.
I really appreciate such help, because I love to improve my english :)
Sorry for typos, Im on my phone right now :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh, you are right, I will fix notiffications about money.
Daughter's question is about father's plans and desires for next few days, if I remember it correctly (I'm not at home right now, so I'l double check it later).
Ps: when you find new typos, can you please post it in lines (text in post) like you did it before? Just I have few scripts (english, russian and test versions) and this will be complicated for me to check all the typos. When you post typos with text, I use search function in my script, thats really helpful since I can understand my mistakes and find extra typos.
I hope this is not take too much of your time.
I really appreciate such help, because I love to improve my english :)
Sorry for typos, Im on my phone right now :)
I'll give it a shot. I think the hardest part to accommodate that, is I fix a ton of Ren'Py grammatical errors and typos in other games as well to make it easier for me to read and follow (but rarely, if ever, share with the dev/team). So I think what might make this easier for you (aside from the errors and corrections I suggested) would be to play both routes before any sexual encounters between the protag and the NPC. I've not gotten that far into the game yet, but here is what I have thus far.

I've corrected quite a few other games before and after this one. So getting all of the corrections for this VN would be nearly astronomically impossible.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'll give it a shot. I think the hardest part to accommodate that, is I fix a ton of Ren'Py grammatical errors and typos in other games as well to make it easier for me to read and follow (but rarely, if ever, share with the dev/team). So I think what might make this easier for you (aside from the errors and corrections I suggested) would be to play both routes before any sexual encounters between the protag and the NPC. I've not gotten that far into the game yet, but here is what I have thus far.

I've corrected quite a few other games before and after this one. So getting all of the corrections for this VN would be nearly astronomically impossible.
Thank you very much! I will fix everything that you found.
And it's ok, you already helped a lot with typos above :)
Yeah, I check every update for typos and bugs, but thats still imposible to avoid typos, because im not a native speaker (but I try to write 80% of text on english first, than I do adaptation on russian).
Thanks a lot!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much! I will fix everything that you found.
And it's ok, you already helped a lot with typos above :)
Yeah, I check every update for typos and bugs, but thats still imposible to avoid typos, because im not a native speaker (but I try to write 80% of text on english first, than I do adaptation on russian).
Thanks a lot!
You're welcome. In your next update, if you'd like, PM me what you have before release and I'll be more than happy to take a look and fix what needs fixing (if anything) and send the files back to you with the corrections (and list of those corrections should you want to do the fix on your own). That actually would be the best route to go, but however or whatever you decide will work for me as I'm really flexible. I might not be able to get to it right away due to my current commitment, but it'll definitely get a once-over days before release.

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes