Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R7.

Changelog:
Added events for Love and Lust.
Added event at morning, bedroom (Lust only).
Added event at morning, bathroom (Lust only).
Added events for maid outfit (Love and Lust).
Added events at kitchen, evening (Love and Lust).
Added more sex sounds.
Fixed more typos (thanks to Sycho!).

Links:

Workupload
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

Mega
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI: Making the girl a daughter doesn't make the story any more interesting. This woman looks like she's the same age as the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Kirsten26

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
:WaitWhat: "sleep sex"? so jerking off while she sleep is also called "sleep sex" damn i though it was a real sex in vagina while sleeping, ok now i have knowledge dont ever trust the tag i mean dont ever have a high faith to the tag says :4Head:

• Haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
:WaitWhat: "sleep sex"? so jerking off while she sleep is also called "sleep sex" damn i though it was a real sex in vagina while sleeping, ok now i have knowledge dont ever trust the tag i mean dont ever have a high faith to the tag says :4Head:
Jerking off is masturbation not sleep sex, I think the tag was placed before the action is in the game.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Jerking off is masturbation not sleep sex, I think the tag was placed before the action is in the game.
if that the case, well maybe theres a "sleep sex" scene, but i dunno how to trigger it,:WaitWhat: or its none?
also maybe this is mod fault or dev putting in it on purpose? :4Head:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
if that the case, well maybe theres a "sleep sex" scene, but i dunno how to trigger it,:WaitWhat: or its none?
also maybe this is mod fault or dev putting in it on purpose? :4Head:
After going through the CG's there is a blowjob sleep sex or I should say his dick in her mouth while she is asleep and cumming.
128lu.jpg
Masturbating to someone sleeping is not sleep sex but as you can see a sleep blowjob is sleep sex so tag is correct.

Reactions: CreaSou

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
After going through the CG's there is a blowjob sleep sex or I should say his dick in her mouth while she is asleep and cumming.
View attachment 1792026
Masturbating to someone sleeping is not sleep sex but as you can see a sleep blowjob is sleep sex so tag is correct.
i see, it seem its my mistake though, cuz i juz mention jerking off not without a "jerking off with blowjob from her while she is sleeping" :KEK: but now i know any job while the victim is sleep called a "sleep sex" :kek: though definition sleep sex is can be only vaginal/anal sex with victim is sleeping :KEK:

• Haha

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
no offense, but any version without sanbox?
Hey! No. In each release I add a good amount of events, so the sandbox component shouldn't give you a hard time overall. If you're referring to the VN version, no, I'm not designing this project with a visual novel in mind from the beginning, focusing on a lot of text and a couple of choices.
is there anal in both routes?
Hey! Right now only 1 scene in Lust path. Will add more.
Nice update! thanks
Thank you!
Your renders are top tier. If there were animations... good god man!
Thanks! Someday, but not right now. But I learn animations in my spare time.
How do I get this
Hey! You should be on the Lust path, had sex with Amy on first official date and you need at least 135 Lust points. If all this flags = True, than you can easily trigger this scene at kitchen, evening.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
its really my fault didn't knowing meaning of the tag, :KEK: but at least have a faith , soon will be got a lot more real "sleep sex" vaginal/anal scene here rather than just forcing a job job while sleep sleep, :HideThePain:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Hey! No. In each release I add a good amount of events, so the sandbox component shouldn't give you a hard time overall. If you're referring to the VN version, no, I'm not designing this project with a visual novel in mind from the beginning, focusing on a lot of text and a couple of choices.

Hey! Right now only 1 scene in Lust path. Will add more.

Thank you!

Thanks! Someday, but not right now. But I learn animations in my spare time.

Hey! You should be on the Lust path, had sex with Amy on first official date and you need at least 135 Lust points. If all this flags = True, than you can easily trigger this scene at kitchen, evening.
cool man thats awesome

Reactions: CreaSou
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes