Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R8.

Changelog:
Added events for Love and Lust.
Added events at afternoon, bedroom (Love and Lust).
Added events at afternoon, cafe (Love only).
Added events at night, bedroom (Luct only).
Added 1 new item to the online-shop at office.
Added 4 sex sounds.
Updated gallery and hints.
Fixed more typos (Thanks to Sycho!).
Deleted notifications "end of the current event" to avoid misunderstandings.

Links:

Workupload:
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

Mega:
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How do you buy sleeping pills? When I go to work alone it just asks if I want to go home early or stay full time.

Also on the love route I can't figure out how to get the option, "I'm incredibly happy that Amy is always there for me." to show up.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My two cent. One thing is always forget in these "girl's corruption" games is the trip to the tattoo/piercing shop. A good corrupted girl change her mind and her body to shows her new aptitude to lust. GGGB was a perfect example.
More is high her grade in slutiness, more extreme should be hair, tattoos and piercings.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
My two cent. One thing is always forget in these "girl's corruption" games is the trip to the tattoo/piercing shop. A good corrupted girl change her mind and her body to shows her new aptitude to lust. GGGB was a perfect example.
More is high her grade in slutiness, more extreme should be hair, tattoos and piercings.
Tattoos and piercings don't really work in this game since you're in a Groundhog Day loop and the daughter is physically (and somewhat mentally) reset at the end of each day.

Reactions: Back

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
How do you buy sleeping pills? When I go to work alone it just asks if I want to go home early or stay full time.

Also on the love route I can't figure out how to get the option, "I'm incredibly happy that Amy is always there for me." to show up.
Amy should go to college, you will be alone at office and can purchase sleeping pills.
About new option on Love route - go to office together and choose go to cafe.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
its really my fault didn't knowing meaning of the tag, :KEK: but at least have a faith , soon will be got a lot more real "sleep sex" vaginal/anal scene here rather than just forcing a job job while sleep sleep, :HideThePain:
Ah you mean the real sleep sex aka nightly rape. This here is one of the few games where the sleep sex is not rape, she literally asked for it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ive-11

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Tattoos and piercings don't really work in this game since you're in a Groundhog Day loop and the daughter is physically (and somewhat mentally) reset at the end of each day.
Why does it not work?
Can't the dev just let the 'Groundhog Day loop' break for a couple of days?
Since the first loop seems to be on Friday, the weekend would be a perfect opportunity to add new physical stuff. The loop can just conveniently reoccur on Monday or maybe make it a weekly happening on Fridays. Each loop needing a unique method to break out of, would even add some fun twists to the game.
Really, the how doesn't actually matter as much. Since the in game reality has already been broken by the time loop. Far as I'm concerned, the tats & piercings can even be magical.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Is there much Exhibitionism? I've read the changelog and it does'nt seem that there is? my favorite thing so would like any info please, before maybe downloading.
thanks.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes