Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I was hoping for that. Right now it's just too repetitive, but understandable for a first release. I kind of like how Lust Theory handles, where instead of replaying the scene we've viewed 100 times, it does a quick screen that says something like, "You repeat the events of the morning as you usually do...". Although, some of those events are needed to keep getting love/lust points. Unless the new content added covers that for you.

As someone else mentioned, I too, like Amy's model. Love petite girls and it's nice to not have big ass/big tits bimbos all the time.
Thanks for the note. The gameplay would definitely need some cosmetic improvements. But all in its own time (first goal is content and gameplay flexibility) :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
Good start. I like the idea and the execution is done pretty well, and very nice renders. I look forward to seeing more. One suggestion I have is maybe a Gui indicator somewhere indicating how many scenes on the different paths you have yet to see.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Good start. I like the idea and the execution is done pretty well, and very nice renders. I look forward to seeing more. One suggestion I have is maybe a Gui indicator somewhere indicating how many scenes on the different paths you have yet to see.
Yes! This is a very significant feature that I am considering. But I can't promise to implement it anytime soon.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I like it! Interesting game design! What route unlocks spanking? And how many points are required? :cool:
Lust route, during breakfast and in college (but it's more squeezing. Did I use this tag improperly?:unsure:). Spanking in the proper definition of the term will be added in upcoming versions (not only for lust route).

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded it and played it twice! Yes, one Lust and one Love, I really like the concept. Not so found of playing a game twice in fact, but here it just felt so natural. Well, I must admit, I skipped a little playing the Love part as I know somethings that were going to happen. Keep up the good work and there will be a review when there's more content! (y)

Btw, looked at your DeviantArt. I'm a member since long ago while there were people publicing short stories and poems like me. That's why I have no content as I've taken all that away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Downloaded it and played it twice! Yes, one Lust and one Love, I really like the concept. Not so found of playing a game twice in fact, but here it just felt so natural. Well, I must admit, I skipped a little playing the Love part as I know somethings that were going to happen. Keep up the good work and there will be a review when there's more content! (y)

Btw, looked at your DeviantArt. I'm a member since long ago while there were people publicing short stories and poems like me. That's why I have no content as I've taken all that away.
Thank you very much! :)

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I was really looking forward to playing this one. Nice story idea, nice model.

But fuck me. I think this might be worse than the most grindy sandbox game out there.

Constantly having to do the same fucking thing, every single fucking day, in the hope that something different might happen.

Games are meant to be fun, not painful, tedious and boring.

Not for me. GLHF.

LightRain13

Nov 17, 2020
I was hoping for that. Right now it's just too repetitive, but understandable for a first release. I kind of like how Lust Theory handles, where instead of replaying the scene we've viewed 100 times, it does a quick screen that says something like, "You repeat the events of the morning as you usually do...". Although, some of those events are needed to keep getting love/lust points. Unless the new content added covers that for you.

As someone else mentioned, I too, like Amy's model. Love petite girls and it's nice to not have big ass/big tits bimbos all the time.
I second that last statement. 99% of the content on F95 has unrealistic massive tata chicks. Which I personally find repulsive. To each their own, but I avoid every game that has just "those girls" in it.

We don't even have an "average tits" tag let alone a "small tits" tag...

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
pretty good but the repeat event it s kind be...boring it will be better to falow and developped the story in some situation, give up more interest; well lets see for futur up date

Reactions: CreaSou
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes