Favorite path.

• Total voters

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
So this is a game where a loving father gets stuck in an infinite loop, Groundhog Day style. He's been stuck in the loop for so long he can't remember. The game mechanic is not actually "love" or "lust" from the daughter – it's your love or lust. Each loop breaks down the character's last little bit of resolve, I guess.

But in the game the loop is hardly ever mentioned directly. Every situation MC gets into it feels like it's a surprise, rather than reactions they've explored for months. For instance, the MC is talking and then, "at that moment I realized that I was standing in my underpants." You do that every time you loop! I want way more straightforward timeline goofiness, like the MC being thankful she won't remember something next loop - or the MC knowing exactly what she would say, etc et c

Having it loop and also have two paths in this may not be compatible, by the way. What happens when you do your next release and your patrons load saves where love is 22 and lust is also 22?

Small advice to the creator: consider indenting the interior of your labels. If you do that, good code editors will let you do stuff like collapse individual ones, select all of a specific label, and so on. Also makes scanning for individual labels a lot easier on the eyes :)

I'd also advise you use a lot more labels since you'll probably want to add variations to existing scenes based on loop counts in the future.

Python:
label intro:
scene 1 with dissolve
"You should never think ahead."
"Life does not like to develop in one direction."

# versus:

label intro:
    scene 1 with dissolve

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love the model for Amy but I don't like the idea of the time-loop gameplay.
Personally I say loop it.. :) Great start to the game and looking forward to more options in the future.. only suggestion I might have is.. 'end of current content' or something similar after everything has been run through on whatever the current patch might be at that time. Oh and have to agree with above... great model for the daughter.

Edit: A late thought.. perhaps more risqué clothing as we go down the lust path... and vice versa for the love route.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fz and CreaSou

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Terrible font to present an important statement in. Took twice as long to decipher it in this font than it would have in a normal font.

1641609075948.png

Oh, that is the font for the game. Hopefully, no more all caps content then.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I don't mind the looping system, it's a nice idea.

Personal taste impression though: I didn't like the first image of the daughters, she is was too slutty dressed at start. I would have liked to start slow and pace the sexyness as the stats go forward.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't mind the looping system, it's a nice idea.

Personal taste impression though: I didn't like the first image of the daughters, she is was too slutty dressed at start. I would have liked to start slow and pace the sexyness as the stats go forward.
yeah...her first wake-up outfit I was like...really? You can see her thong and ass...

Reactions: fz and ironsmash

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
This has the spanking tag but I haven't been able to find a spanking scene, and it's not mentioned in the walkthrough. Any pointers?

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
So gameplay goes on indefinitely? A "All content has been reached" screen would be helpful when there is nothing left to do.
Some features I have put on my list of potential plans (this one included).
Nice to see it finally released CreaSou! good luck with the project.
Thank you!
So this is a game where a loving father gets stuck in an infinite loop, Groundhog Day style. He's been stuck in the loop for so long he can't remember. The game mechanic is not actually "love" or "lust" from the daughter – it's your love or lust. Each loop breaks down the character's last little bit of resolve, I guess.

But in the game the loop is hardly ever mentioned directly. Every situation MC gets into it feels like it's a surprise, rather than reactions they've explored for months. For instance, the MC is talking and then, "at that moment I realized that I was standing in my underpants." You do that every time you loop! I want way more straightforward timeline goofiness, like the MC being thankful she won't remember something next loop - or the MC knowing exactly what she would say, etc et c

Having it loop and also have two paths in this may not be compatible, by the way. What happens when you do your next release and your patrons load saves where love is 22 and lust is also 22?

Small advice to the creator: consider indenting the interior of your labels. If you do that, good code editors will let you do stuff like collapse individual ones, select all of a specific label, and so on. Also makes scanning for individual labels a lot easier on the eyes :)

I'd also advise you use a lot more labels since you'll probably want to add variations to existing scenes based on loop counts in the future.

Python:
label intro:
scene 1 with dissolve

# versus:

label intro:
    scene 1 with dissolve
Thank you! it is impossible to have the identical number of points on two routes at the same time (only if you're using cheats).
Terrible font to present an important statement in. Took twice as long to decipher it in this font than it would have in a normal font.

View attachment 1585549

Oh, that is the font for the game. Hopefully, no more all caps content then.
I will certainly correct this issue in the next update.
This has the spanking tag but I haven't been able to find a spanking scene, and it's not mentioned in the walkthrough. Any pointers?
Apologies, this is my fault, I accidentally included this tag in the current version of the game. And for some reason I can't fix this. If you are wondering, particular fetish will be added in the next update.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Game is infinite or its only me ? İts auto starting from the begining.
It's part of the gameplay. You are playing through one day (Friday), over and over again. At the same time, the world of the game advances depending on your choices.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Was enjoyable, but ultimately too repetitive for me. I'm literally sitting here skipping through to the questions just to see if there's a new option. I made it to loop 11 so I'm actually proud of myself for giving it a chance. lol good luck to the developer, I'll probably check again but in it's current state it's not for me.

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
:love:Very good, but very little ... I want more:) And a much, much more:D Good luck and inspiration to the developer(y)

• Red Heart

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Python:
label intro:
scene 1 with dissolve

# versus:

label intro:
    scene 1 with dissolve
Seems immediately apparent that they didn't really think too much about the time loop mechanics. How you gonna loop with the fitness variable? Like if you work out enough, the daughter will see her dad become as swole as Arnold overnight.

And like you said, the script doesn't take into account the fact that MC has been through these same events who knows how many times.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes