Favorite path.

• Total voters

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I think I found a bug. I started from new, wiped all the saves both in and out of game, and 1st loop in bed I was given the option of watching the bath with about 8 lust for the day.

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I think I found a bug. I started from new, wiped all the saves both in and out of game, and 1st loop in bed I was given the option of watching the bath with about 8 lust for the day.
You can watch, but can't enter. Plus at low love or lust she will not masturbate.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Welcome back, CreaSou, I'm getting to the update now, I just wanted to welcome you back with BIIIG hugs and kisses and flashing my frilly panties at you with excitement. We missed you. XOXOXOXOXOXO

• Yay, new update!

bjackson

Oct 30, 2018
The invisible text box and white text really needs to be fixed. There's several places where it's completely unreadable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Hello, please change the font color otherwise some part is completely invisible
Yea text need a outline or something. Right now I'm pressing A ingame and turning on high contrast text option, but that gives it a ugly close caption style black textbox around stuff. (But at least I can read when the text is on white desk/walls ect)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Will check again, thanks for the info.
Play this game for the first time and on the first day already had the choice "Check her in the bathroom." and got a BJ there. Definitely not level 60 yet.

Don't mind but it doesn't match the rest.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Play this game for the first time and on the first day already had the choice "Check her in the bathroom." and got a BJ there. Definitely not level 60 yet.

Don't mind but it doesn't match the rest.
Thanks! I fixed this bug. Just 1 variable I wrote wrong. Will be added in R13, since this is not a major and game breaking problem.
The invisible text box and white text really needs to be fixed. There's several places where it's completely unreadable.
Hello, please change the font color otherwise some part is completely invisible
Yea text need a outline or something. Right now I'm pressing A ingame and turning on high contrast text option, but that gives it a ugly close caption style black textbox around stuff. (But at least I can read when the text is on white desk/walls ect)
Sorry again. I fixed this: changed textbox to more darker and the font is now pink-red.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks again for your work on android port!

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I have more than 150 lust but I'm not getting the new option in bed after falling asleep.
Hey! You need to have "first sex with Amy at official date". Only after that you can see new option (here is code - "Maybe I can ask her for some fun. {color=#FF4848}Event" if firstsex == True).
You need more than 150 Lust to unlock all events that I added to this path :)

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm a couple of releases behind, so does this mean that it's gone from first having an easy to follow along walkthrough to only being able to check hints at the end of each play through and now even those are gone?
Is there an wt-mod?
:unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure:
There used to be an in-game hint system. What happened to it?
I will try, once again, to write new walkthrough, but no promises. If i will be able to do so, there 100% will be missing aspects. My game is huge (imho) and my code is a mess even for me (no, it's very clear and understandable, but due to amount of content and lines of code I just can miss some events and key variables).
Again, no promises, since it's a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Behappy69

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question: Sleep sex (pill) is there option for anal ? or just pussy? Thx OH good game thx! wish more sleep sex optionl

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes