Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hi! It is not fully clear by the changelog if there is new content or not for MC and Mike too, only Jack is mentioned.
My changelogs are pretty straightforward:) What you see mentioned in the log will be in the game.
No events for mc or Mike in r20.

Reactions: Turret

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I find that it lacks transition scenes, we go from I'm not doing anything with my daughter to she's sucking my dick in less than 3.4 days.
Something that gives us the spirit of each protagonist, wondering if it's right to do what they're doing etc.

And of course a variety of events and places to visit.

russelld

May 19, 2024
How many points to you need to attain with Emily to get to the next stage? Also, how many loops with Mike at the gym to get to the point where you don't have to stop him during the massage?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Infinity: Love or Lust [R21] [CreaSou] - Compressed

Win/Linux [242 MB]
- - - -

Mac [208 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So was there a happy (love or lust) ending with the daughter with the father before the NTR stuff? LIke the loops coming to an end? Or will the author come back to the Father's plot after the two NTR routes have caught up in terms of content? Just wondering where the game is going.

Reactions: MAD6999

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R21.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.09.2024 (bugfix)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InfinityLoveOrLust-R21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I know it must have already been asked but there are several pages of commentshere I wanted to know if NTR is avoidable in this game, there are choices to avoid and if you cannot avoid and you can only block content the MC's daughter continues cheating on the MC even though doesn't show up in the game?

Reactions: MAD6999

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I know it must have already been asked but there are several pages of commentshere I wanted to know if NTR is avoidable in this game, there are choices to avoid and if you cannot avoid and you can only block content the MC's daughter continues cheating on the MC even though doesn't show up in the game?
its totally avoidable

Reactions: CreaSou

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Kinda sad that this great game with a time loop dynamic and father/daughter relationship suddenly started to be an NTR game out of the blue.
Should have just finish this game and than make a pure NTR game.
But it's optional..

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
So was there a happy (love or lust) ending with the daughter with the father before the NTR stuff? LIke the loops coming to an end? Or will the author come back to the Father's plot after the two NTR routes have caught up in terms of content? Just wondering where the game is going.
No endings right now. Just adding content here and there. When I'll understand it's time, I will add endings to paths separately.

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes