godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
I like the ideia of building an army/party of monster daughters to fight the villians. The goblin girl making dinner and calling the protag daddy is so weirdly cute. The tea event with the other daughter is also heartwarming lol. I want more of this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agree it nice to have events like these

obama2169500

Jun 15, 2021
How are you supposed to get to the 4th Realm? After you beat your friend it just sends you back to the 3rd realm.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So a bit curious about the valentine bunny realm if the "rewards" for doing the pink side or the blue side are all there is to it? Going pink side had me pick open chest or not, can't leave if you don't, and upon opening it you get jumped by a pink slime that turns the MC into a busty pink slime bunny while going blue side has the same effect just that a blue slime jumps out and turns the MC into a blue bunny statue.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So a bit curious about the valentine bunny realm if the "rewards" for doing the pink side or the blue side are all there is to it? Going pink side had me pick open chest or not, can't leave if you don't, and upon opening it you get jumped by a pink slime that turns the MC into a busty pink slime bunny while going blue side has the same effect just that a blue slime jumps out and turns the MC into a blue bunny statue.
I think there is a third route that lets you escape, can't remember been along time since I played that level

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I think there is a third route that lets you escape, can't remember been along time since I played that level
Well you still escape with the two slime ends or well you get teleported to the merchant area as if the MC woke up from a bad dream. But maybe I missed an escape route.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone know of a similar game? I mean, a game where there is strong woman and femdom, but you can still win, and dominate them too.
The tone is more lighthearted and the gameplay is different but these are a couple of femdom games where you can turn the tables:

Trounce, Tickle, Tease:
https://f95zone.to/threads/trounce-tickle-tease-v1-9-silver-bard-games.3333/

And my favorite, Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
It's an alright game, but man the updates are so slow, like bruh the last update was 6 months ago, damn. I'm guessing the creator just don't know what to do with this game.
he mainly works on Monarch of Magic, Infinity realm is more like a side project. I think he said he was going to update it some time in december or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys what can I do about goddes realam I lose when I choose half have you any suggestions?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes