Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Hell yes, an error, in the first 5 minutes of gameplay, and it also doesn't go away after clicking ignore. I also like the fact that i didn't even think about saving in such a short amount of time, and error persists in my save, meaning i will have to restart for it to disappear, losing my character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hello guys! Just passing to see what is going on around here and to show you this:

ReShadowDancer You might like this...

Good good?!

Hey Crow, could you change work clothes for a professor job (colleagues at university as well)? It would make better to distinguish them from students and bring up the hierarchy difference of student-professor as compared to the current i.e. same clothes for everyone.

Suggestion for work clothes: It can be as simple as change the cloth colors of professors (Please, not same for all the professors though.) or be a suit/blazer to be worn over current work clothes.
It's on my list. Not just for professor but for students as well.

P.S.: I was reading and the male character in some of the pics has a well-grown beard. But while creating a new male character, there are option only for stubble and clean-shaven. Does the stubble grow over time? Or the that particular beard hasn't added in this version. Also, while we are at it, what about body hair?
I had to remove it in this update. Soon I'll bring it back.

- When I install a new game update, will I lose all game data after the old update? Because I am in the third month of the game and I do not want to start the game again.
Depending on your last version, It can happen. I try to void it as much as I can, But since I'm still doing big changes in game, some times it happens. Try to save your game on map screen before update your save. Btw you can always keep 2 versions of Influencing in PC. It's not a big game. :)

- Second question, where is house 404 located, because I did not find this house in the city
Who knows?! :sneaky:

Finally, I hope in the next update to make the possibility of forming a relationship for the game character with another person
This is the main theme of the next update!

And thanks for the game, it's really a great and fun game
Thank you for playing Influencing!

I have been running into an issue as a professor, I max discipline then reload the game and discipline is at 0 and it wont go up anymore.
I'll check it. Thank you for let me know!

Also a crash when one of your partners has to go to work.
This is an intermittent problem. It happens when the interaction screen is called and the target id is false. I've fixed this for the next update. Sorry about that.

How characters pregnant?
Not possible yet

Hell yes, an error, in the first 5 minutes of gameplay, and it also doesn't go away after clicking ignore. I also like the fact that i didn't even think about saving in such a short amount of time, and error persists in my save, meaning i will have to restart for it to disappear, losing my character.
I'm sorry about that. I'll check what is causing it.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Well, don't take it too seriously, it's more like about how lucky that was. Now that i created another character i already play for hours without any bugs. I can't even imagine what was the problem last time, considering it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Golden Crow

ethan_Hunt

Jan 18, 2019
No worries! Plus, I hadn't mentioned previously that I see great potential for this game. I don't consider myself a sandbox game type player, however, this game excites me. So, keep going, good things always take time.

Reactions: Golden Crow

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
Hello guys! Just passing to see what is going on around here and to show you this:

ReShadowDancer You might like this...

Good good?!

It's on my list. Not just for professor but for students as well.

Depending on your last version, It can happen. I try to void it as much as I can, But since I'm still doing big changes in game, some times it happens. Try to save your game on map screen before update your save. Btw you can always keep 2 versions of Influencing in PC. It's not a big game. :)

Who knows?! :sneaky:

This is the main theme of the next update!

Thank you for playing Influencing!

I'll check it. Thank you for let me know!

This is an intermittent problem. It happens when the interaction screen is called and the target id is false. I've fixed this for the next update. Sorry about that.

Not possible yet

so you gonna add back the bulges right

Dcrt

Jan 16, 2023
Good morning/afternoon/night golden raven, I have a few questions.

1) Will you add the ability to have families (brother, mother, cousins, etc)?

2) Would you add small events that depend on different actions such as seeing people exercise or finding nudists on the street?

3) Any fetish or tag that you think of adding to the game?

4) And finally, when will the next update come out?

Thank you for reading

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
yo when the update droppinggg yoooo
On february for sure!

Is there any news about the game,
Streaming right now showing it! :D

Will it be possible to create or edit NPCs to your liking?
I have a goal for it on patreon! Once this goal is reached, It will be added!

Good morning/afternoon/night golden raven, I have a few questions.

1) Will you add the ability to have families (brother, mother, cousins, etc)?

2) Would you add small events that depend on different actions such as seeing people exercise or finding nudists on the street?

3) Any fetish or tag that you think of adding to the game?

4) And finally, when will the next update come out?

Thank you for reading
1- Yes! Maybe not in the next update. But in 2 updates at most!

2- Yes! I have plans on it for sure!

3- Yes! I discuss about it with some friends on discord, and we had some ideas. Atm we have a list of tags to add. But I need to finish some things before turn those tags real in game.

4- On february for sure!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes