FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I am not sure what's wrong. I created a character, then applied to work as a professor. One day, when I went to work (manually), the director shows up and announces a test covering two topics and another topic I choose, and after choosing a topic, the game gets stuck under "test running"

I closed my game and closed the application. Then I downloaded the game file from itchio as per the developers suggestion and re-installed the game. When I opened the game application again I was able to open my most recent save and continue playing. The test scene worked fine for me at this time.

Thanks Golden Crow, for your game and for your attention in this forum.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hello guys! I just want to let you know that I just release an update to fix some bugs cuased by the Ren'py version update. I'm really sorry about that and I'm thankfull for all the support and patience.
The link is on and with the explanation of what happened.

he other thing you can add to the game is that when you do sport in the gym it change your body depending on the amount of times you do it, for example if you eat a lot of hamburgers you become fat.
It will work like that. I just need to find the right balance so I can put it in public version! :D

i really like your game and became a suporter in patreon yesterday so i wish you good luck
Thank you! It helps me a lot!

And also please add where mc also can get cheated or cucked by his partner
Yep!

The male mc cannot perform orals on other male chars pls help this...
Soon!

Hey Crow, I see buttons for bracelet, earrings, make-up, etc. Are they available or for future updates?
Yes! I was planning it for this update. But a lot of bad things happened and I could not make the ideal update that I wanted. But I'm getting back to life and things will be crazy!

Thanks Golden Crow, for your game and for your attention in this forum.
Thank you for the patience! This update will solve this problem.

is there functionality to start a relationship/marriage/family?
On v0.1.12!

how to work on night club someone
You can't for now!

Jan 7, 2022
I have a few serious suggestions - Golden Crow
Pls implement these.

1. Remove the few extreme skin colours like super pale white and other super white shades. Same with the black, remove those too dark colours. No one chooses these colours and seeing NPCs in these extreme skin colours is off putting to everyone. It’s like they don’t belong in this world. Also remove those crappy Mohawk and other spiky hairstyles. They don’t suit most NPCs anyway. :rolleyes: At the same time remove those ugly eyes, nose, chin completely from the game. I know they add diversity in the NPC creation but I’d rather see similar types of beautiful NPCs rather than diverse type of ugly NPCs.

2. Also, do something about the legs, calves & thighs for women. Damn it’s fine if it’s for men but it’s too Herculean for women. Also, remove manly chins and noses for women. Faces are really important and take this in high priority to fix these. Make them more delicate for FMCs.
Also, adjust the height settings. Some characters are way too tall and some are like outright dwarfs. Combining with those extreme skin colours, it’s like visiting some alien planet:alien:. They’re spoiling the game aesthetics. So fix the height and skin colors. Also, in some places like beach and classroom, some NPCs who are at far right or far left are not completely visible, like only Half their body shows up on screen. Fix this, it doesn’t look good.

3. Also, add some events based on the type of clothes FMC is wearing. Add some random groping scenes if she wears slutty clothes like when she’s in university canteen or hallway, bad students should grope her or take advantage of her when she’s wearing revealing stuff. ;)

4. Also, remove the number of topics we can chat with NPCso_O. There are too many. Same with teaching classes, too many topics to teach. It’s better to keep things concise and simple.

5. Also, add some playboy characters who always look for fuck buddies. It’s exhausting :sleep: to always be the one who’s doing the seducing.

6. For women, remove the too old age group. I think no one likes to see those wrinkles and white hair. Most of the people don’t like fucking almost grannies. :sick:

7. Add some random H-events when we visit places. Like getting hit on beach by guys, like tits popping out when swimming or playing basketball, students approaching you for blowjobs, guys groping you when dancing at night clubs, neighbours sexually harassing you, some groupsex/gangbang events in toilets or bushes in beach. :love:

8. When family update is released, at least plan some incest events please, like stepson asking for sexual favors, step son peeking at you showering/masturbating, some unique dialogues for incest scenes, stepson crawling into ur bed, stepsons splitroasting you in kitchen or bathroom, FMC seducing stepson while doing yoga in living room etc etc. These type of events are what add life to the game.

9. Try experimenting with the font size of text. I personally feel that font size of the text can be reduced a bit. Also, add a cheat option to max all traits of NPC’s, it really hurts my finger to click the plus button so many times for a single NPC to get all his traits to be maxed:p

*** ->To conclude, I think the main reason why the game feels a little dull is that all initiative is in FMCs hands. Like you initiate and do all the talking with NPCs, you approach them, you talk to them, you invite them for sex, like no one approaches you, no one wants to do anything, they’re like robots standing like scare crows, this is exhausting. Make them do something and add some random events where they take initiative to approach you.
Once this implemented and NPCs start taking things into their hands, then the game will be a lot of more lively & fun.

Anyway good luck, I like your game a lot hence taking so much time to leave suggestions in hopes of making it better. I think most of what I’ve said is already suggested by others I think. Anyway hope you consider them. ;)
Godspeed.

Last edited:

Joseue73

Dec 22, 2021
I have a few serious suggestions - Golden Crow . Pls implement these.

1. Remove the few extreme skin colours like super pale white and other super white shades. Same with the black, remove those too dark colours. No one chooses these colours and seeing NPC in these skin colours is bad.

2. Also, do something about the legs, calves & thighs for women. Damn it’s fine for men and it’s too Herculean for women. Also, remove their manly chins and noses. Make them more delicate for FMCS. Also, adjust the height settings. Some characters are way too tall and some are like outright dwarfs. They’re spoiling the game aesthetics.

3. Also, add some events based on the type of clothes FMC is wearing. Add some random groping scenes if she wears slutty clothes.

4. Also, remove the number of topic we can chat with others. There are too many. Same with teaching classes, too many topics. It’s better to keep things concise and simple.

5. Also, add some playboy characters who always look for fuck buddies. It’s exhausting to always be the one who’s doing the seducing.

6. For women, remove the too old age group. I think no one likes to see those wrinkles and white hair.

7. Add some H-events when we visit places. Like getting hit on beach, like tits popping out when swimming or playing basketball, students approaching you for blowjobs, guys groping you when dancing at night clubs, neighbours sexually harassing you, some groupsex/gangbang events in toilets or bushes in beach.

8. When family update is released, at least plan some incest events please, like stepson asking for sexual favors, step son peeking at you showering/masturbating, some unique dialogues for incest scenes, stepson crawling into ur bed, stepsons splitroasting you in kitchen or bathroom, FMC seducing stepson while doing yoga in living room etc etc.

*** I think the main reason why the game feels a little dull is the all initiative is in FMCs hands. Like you initiate and do all the talking, you invite them for sex, like no one approaches you. Once this is fixed and NPC start taking things into their hands, then the game will be a lot of fun.

Anyway good luck, I like your game a lot hence taking so much time to leave suggestions in hopes of making it better. I think most of what I’ve said is already suggested by others I think. Anyway hope you consider them.
Godspeed.
True

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
i love golden crows responsiveness, other creators really need to look and learn, thanks for the amazing engagement and keep up the great work!
I try my best. And I'm coming back! Great things to come!

Pls implement these.
I'll try to answer point by point....

1. Remove the few extreme skin colours like super pale white and other super white shades. Same with the black, remove those too dark colours. No one chooses these colours and seeing NPCs in these extreme skin colours is off putting to everyone. It’s like they don’t belong in this world. Also remove those crappy Mohawk and other spiky hairstyles. They don’t suit most NPCs anyway. :rolleyes: At the same time remove those ugly eyes, nose, chin completely from the game. I know they add diversity in the NPC creation but I’d rather see similar types of beautiful NPCs rather than diverse type of ugly NPCs.
Most of what you said is related to the way you play. But, asume that no one chooses this or that is a little bit too much. Don't you think? Same for mohawk and ugly/beauty things. After I make a better City configurator you will be able to remove anything you don't like. And you will be able to download and add content as well. Don't worry so much about it for now. Good good?!

2- Look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Also, add some events based on the type of clothes FMC is wearing. Add some random groping scenes if she wears slutty clothes like when she’s in university canteen or hallway, bad students should grope her or take advantage of her when she’s wearing revealing stuff. ;)
On the way.

4. Also, remove the number of topics we can chat with NPCso_O. There are too many. Same with teaching classes, too many topics to teach. It’s better to keep things concise and simple.
Believe me, the game is as simple as it can be for what I'm planning. I'll not remove it, but with new actions it will be easier to manage it.

5. Also, add some playboy characters who always look for fuck buddies. It’s exhausting :sleep: to always be the one who’s doing the seducing.
With time NPCs will gain autonomy and it will happen naturally

6. For women, remove the too old age group. I think no one likes to see those wrinkles and white hair. Most of the people don’t like fucking almost grannies. :sick:
Once more you're taking the way you play as absolute. Will you believe me if I tell you that one of the reasons I brought older people into the game early was because players asked for it?I see no problem in having old NPCs in game. It's natural.

7. Add some random H-events when we visit places. Like getting hit on beach by guys, like tits popping out when swimming or playing basketball, students approaching you for blowjobs, guys groping you when dancing at night clubs, neighbours sexually harassing you, some groupsex/gangbang events in toilets or bushes in beach. :love:
On the way! :D

8. When family update is released, at least plan some incest events please, like stepson asking for sexual favors, step son peeking at you showering/masturbating, some unique dialogues for incest scenes, stepson crawling into ur bed, stepsons splitroasting you in kitchen or bathroom, FMC seducing stepson while doing yoga in living room etc etc. These type of events are what add life to the game.
Let's skip this one....

9. Try experimenting with the font size of text. I personally feel that font size of the text can be reduced a bit. Also, add a cheat option to max all traits of NPC’s, it really hurts my finger to click the plus button so many times for a single NPC to get all his traits to be maxed:p
Font sizes... You're right. About the cheat, I promisse it will be there on the next update. Good good?

Anyway good luck, I like your game a lot hence taking so much time to leave suggestions in hopes of making it better. I think most of what I’ve said is already suggested by others I think. Anyway hope you consider them. ;)
Godspeed.
Thank you for suggestions. I love when you guys take some time to write me. It show that the game is liked, even tho it still so raw. And a lot of your suggestions makes Influencing a better game.

So what day is going to be the next update
I'm not sure yet. But will not take as long as the last one. I promisse.

Good good?!

Joseue73

Dec 22, 2021
I try my best. And I'm coming back! Great things to come!

I'll try to answer point by point....

Most of what you said is related to the way you play. But, asume that no one chooses this or that is a little bit too much. Don't you think? Same for mohawk and ugly/beauty things. After I make a better City configurator you will be able to remove anything you don't like. And you will be able to download and add content as well. Don't worry so much about it for now. Good good?!

2- Look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the way.

Believe me, the game is as simple as it can be for what I'm planning. I'll not remove it, but with new actions it will be easier to manage it.

With time NPCs will gain autonomy and it will happen naturally

Once more you're taking the way you play as absolute. Will you believe me if I tell you that one of the reasons I brought older people into the game early was because players asked for it?I see no problem in having old NPCs in game. It's natural.

On the way! :D

Let's skip this one....

Font sizes... You're right. About the cheat, I promisse it will be there on the next update. Good good?

Thank you for suggestions. I love when you guys take some time to write me. It show that the game is liked, even tho it still so raw. And a lot of your suggestions makes Influencing a better game.

I'm not sure yet. But will not take as long as the last one. I promisse.

Good good?!
Can you switch characters and play the npc

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes