crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Why do all the chicks look like they're on steroids?
Creator has a Amazonian craving. Also find the height system to be completely laughable since its all the same image but made bigger and smaller. It's more funny when you see a small npc with a big dick and its bigger than their entire body to the point one would think it would break their backs for the amount of weight to drag on the ground. I do agree with the statement all the dev needed to do was improve the faces and that was it. But I guess they doubled down on that and took basically a development road map and crammed it into one update and it clearly showed with the lack of polish. TLDR. This update is a fucking mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: almanak
Sep 14, 2020
I'd rather see more sex positions and cumming
To be fair bulges is just old code that he has to bring back, new positions is something he still has to create from scratch so obviously that's going to take some more time but all in good time I guess. It's nice to see him back on track with updates though, there's supposed to be another small update releasing today according to what he said.

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Having a cheating person's partner show up during sex is a cool new feature, but it seems like no matter how against cheating the partner is stats-wise, they don't seem to be all that bothered by their partner cheating on them. In the dialogue they seem to only scold their cheating partner for not including them, which makes it seem like every character is into cuckolding. It would be cool if there were more negative reactions instead that could put the player and the cheater into a risky predicament.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Having a cheating person's partner show up during sex is a cool new feature, but it seems like no matter how against cheating the partner is stats-wise, they don't seem to be all that bothered by their partner cheating on them. In the dialogue they seem to only scold their cheating partner for not including them, which makes it seem like every character is into cuckolding. It would be cool if there were more negative reactions instead that could put the player and the cheater into a risky predicament.
Out of curiosity, have you found a female NPC in a relationship with a woman?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hello everybody!
I just wanted to say some words in here since the game has been "updated".
First of all, this release came after a long time without update. I had a lot of personal problems and this one has been the worst year of my life by far. Some catastrophes along the way. This update is just one of the steps that I'm taking to get my life back on track.
This update is NOT what you expect from a update that takes 8 months to be done. This is not a standard update. It's still a beta. I'll release the final version probably on Friday for public. I've released it on Patreon and on Discord (that you should be in it if you like Influencing... Just saying...).
With that being said... This update came to improve the gameplay, fix some problems and add new mechanics. Besides the changes on graphics. The changes on grapics is one step to allow players to create mods for Influencing. But I'll explain it better in the future. So it's a step back to go forward.
I think the version on f95 is not the latest one anymore. But I don't know.

Anyways, let's take some interesting comments that caught my attention...

Took ya long enough to make an update. Let's see how well it's polished.
Not enough. But things will get back on track ;)

Folks, is it possible to find a female NPC who's married/in a relationship with a woman?
Yes! It happens. Even more if you chose the option women > men in city generation.

Were the bulges removed? That's a shame... really like some nice bulges, more realistic bulges, this is one of the few games that had them.
It will be back, when I get my pc back. Atm my notebook can't handle to export graphs so good. And it will work a little bit different. It will be seen only with a certain size (just like in the older versions) and when the char is excited, just like nipples for women.

Can you date/married to an NPC?
Not yet, but is one of my priorities, just like pregnancy...

Shouldn't be hard to implement.
Just a little bit, becuase it needs new interactions as well. But we will get there. Good good?

You're not having luck with cucks. If you find a brave one, he/she will put you out of the house... Those actions will be implemented in the future as well.

I've come across a couple of female NPCs dating other women. Have also been seeing a lot more NPCs walking around in public naked, but that's another story.
The naked ones was an error, solved on v0.1.11.1

Is there a v0.1.11apk version for Android?
There is always an Android version. You can find it on for free for the ones who likes the game or in for the ones who loves the game and wants to help me with money. ;)

Good good?
This is it for now, and thank you all who likes my game!

Feb 1, 2018
Well there is still a lot of things that needs to be added. Here's what I'd suggest, instead of just having oral as a kink, the kink should be separated into two; blowjobs and cunnlings. There is also homosexuality. A gay couple here and there won't hurt. Have like a percentage of the player choice to have how many gays are in the game. The reason why I say that we should seperate oral into two categories is because of transgenders. Say for example, you find yourself a straight woman but you are a man with a vagina. You would have to convince her that having sex with a trans man is okay. This also applies to transwomen. Preforming cunninlings may increase the homosexuality stat a bit. Then of course, there should be a femininity and masculinity stat that should effect how now only one present oneself but accepting certain gifts. I feel like this game needs to add a lot of things in order to be considered even remotely finished.

Like, there should be more gifts. Like for people who are into sports, you could give them a football or some gym clothes. Some who are into music, a cd or mp3 player. If I could edit this game, I could do myself.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I'd suggest, instead of just having oral as a kink, the kink should be separated into two; blowjobs and cunnlings.
Makes a lot of sense. I'll think about it... Thanks for that!

There is also homosexuality. A gay couple here and there won't hurt.
It's already in the game. You just need to find it.

Like, there should be more gifts. Like for people who are into sports, you could give them a football or some gym clothes. Some who are into music, a cd or mp3 player.
I'll work on it in the future! Pretty good idea again!

I could do myself.
Discord is open and I'm there. You can always show me what you can do! :D

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This is an interesting game, and I quite like what I've seen so far. I do think it could benefit from having options to enable more granular control over NPC generation. For example, having more specific control over the number of men and women being generated (the current options are kinda vague and even "maximize men/women" doesn't feel like enough to me), and the age range of generated NPCs, and that kind of thing. It'd just be nice to be able to populate the city with NPCs I actually want to engage with instead of having to rule out half of them because they're too old or something.

Reactions: jamonserrano
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes