Sep 14, 2020
He plans to finish the update on stream and then immediately release it?
That's a bold move unless he's done all the testing and bugfixing in advance.

Either way, should be quite some update after 8 months...
Yes, from my understanding he's been working on the update on his old PC outside of the streams and wants to give it a "big finish" through the stream itself. I assume he probably extensively tested it before release and will probably do some minor things on the stream? We'll see.

But yeah, as you said, this update will be huge and a welcome addition after 8 months of waiting.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
I'm bringing some more good news, looks like we're getting the update tomorrow

There's also going to be a stream before the update releases in which he'll finish it so for those interested make sure to follow his twitch channel.
isnt the update patreon only?

Sep 14, 2020
For those who test the beta, what new things does it add, change or improve? (excuse my English, it is not my mother tongue and sorry for bothering)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update is absolutely outstanding, new art work adds a lot of variety and there are both good and bad looking characters in it. In addition to that, the new character creator additions are great as well as the family generator where it actually even takes into account the type of hair their parents have (for example curly) and uses those genetics.

Some few really minor bugs which Goldencrow said will most likely be fixed this weekend, none which crash / soft lock you out of the game though.

umpibemas

Jun 12, 2022

Update is absolutely outstanding, new art work adds a lot of variety and there are both good and bad looking characters in it. In addition to that, the new character creator additions are great as well as the family generator where it actually even takes into account the type of hair their parents have (for example curly) and uses those genetics.

Some few really minor bugs which Goldencrow said will most likely be fixed this weekend, none which crash / soft lock you out of the game though.
Thank you very much for answering

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Influencing-0.1.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
You are really quick, you have to be a pre-programmed bot.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes