Sep 14, 2020
Has he given a possible estimate for the next release? Love his work and can't wait for more :) Also if anyone knows of any games similar to this them let me know pls
To be fair when I asked him on Discord sometime during October he did say that he hopes to release it before October ends. Guess that ship has sailed lol, but when you see the amount of new content he created through the twitch VODs you know it's not without a reason and that once we get this update out we'll have a much better game in our hands to play with.

I assume that it might release in the next 2 weeks, hopefully.

Reactions: jinzom

Tef Ref

Nov 21, 2021
Game creator is gone for a week,had sheduled stream last week and didin't made it,gone from discord server,where he was active,either he is dead by now or has no internet acces.

GothicDraconis

Jul 20, 2017
Game creator is gone for a week,had sheduled stream last week and didin't made it,gone from discord server,where he was active,either he is dead by now or has no internet acces.
since he is in Brazil I assume internet access has been cut during their pending civil war?

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Nope, he posted an update on Patreon. His PC's water cooler died and has to have it warranty replaced as it's overheating now (it's only a few months old).

Here's a video he posted on the Patreon update

This update is almost looking like a complete overhaul of some parts of the game, and he calls this only a 0.0.01 increment? I can't wait to see what this game will look like when it reaches its 1.0 version.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
changelog on f95 didnt showed it, but it got updated to 0.1.10 instead of 1.9, dunno when it was updated tho. ok the new body update will be for .11 i guess unless its patreon only?

Last edited:

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
Hopefully this edition allows us to control the NPC generation more so we don't just end up with a bunch of dwarves and butch women (unless that's your deal).

Sep 14, 2020
I'm bringing some more good news, looks like we're getting the update tomorrow

There's also going to be a stream before the update releases in which he'll finish it so for those interested make sure to follow his twitch channel.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There's also going to be a stream before the update releases in which he'll finish it so for those interested make sure to follow his twitch channel.
He plans to finish the update on stream and then immediately release it?
That's a bold move unless he's done all the testing and bugfixing in advance.

Either way, should be quite some update after 8 months...

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes