rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
I know your making a lot of changes and trying to update things, so I completely understand your situation and what your doing. I only ask if you can tell me when you will release then next update? or at least an ETA??

Reactions: Golden Crow
Sep 14, 2020
I know your making a lot of changes and trying to update things, so I completely understand your situation and what your doing. I only ask if you can tell me when you will release then next update? or at least an ETA??

Massive changes incoming according to that latest Patreon post therefore he's going to make a Patreon only release at first so that it can be thoroughly tested before the public update.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's such a pain that the whole dialogue and personality system is so big because it makes it kinda hard to actually have sex with someone. I feel like I'm constantly just trying to raise the friend and love bar but even that takes longer than expected. I really love life sims but I feel like this one made it needlessly complicated... or maybe I'm just too impatent or too dumb I dunno.

Jan 8, 2022
Golden Crow , this game is a sandbox done right! It includes solid features and does them as best as it can be implemented. I love the dynamic Character generation.

Some suggestions: Change Active/Passive to Giving/Receiving for clarity in meaning. Half of the time I mess up not understanding how it works.
As with Sandbox games, I fail to to grasp the objective. What are we trying to achieve here? What is the MC's why?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hello guys. Long time since I last posted here in f95.
Some bad things happen and I ended up losing myself a bit. I had to reduce some of my attention to Influencing to focus on other responsibilities. The work continues and I don't intend to stop. As I always say, working on Influencing is like therapy to me. I love what I'm creating.
I'm happy to see that even with few updates these last few months you are still interested in the game.

I will start streaming while working on Influencing. Anyone who wants to join the stream to interact with me and give suggestions is welcome!

The first stream will be next Saturday (17/September/2022). Follow me on twitch to be notified when the live starts!

Now lets answer some posts...

It's such a pain that the whole dialogue and personality system is so big because it makes it kinda hard to actually have sex with someone. I feel like I'm constantly just trying to raise the friend and love bar but even that takes longer than expected. I really love life sims but I feel like this one made it needlessly complicated... or maybe I'm just too impatent or too dumb I dunno.
The system is a bit complex. I'm not gonna lie. It still need to be polished. With the addition of new interactions things will become easier and less repetitive. The love/friend stats is not so linear like in "The sim". It's divided in some aspects that you need to work to put it up. But as I add new interactions in the game, it will become simpler. I promisse! :D

@Golden Crow , this game is a sandbox done right! It includes solid features and does them as best as it can be implemented. I love the dynamic Character generation.

Some suggestions: Change Active/Passive to Giving/Receiving for clarity in meaning. Half of the time I mess up not understanding how it works.
As with Sandbox games, I fail to to grasp the objective. What are we trying to achieve here? What is the MC's why?
Thank you for the compliment!
About the change of Active/Passive to Giving/Receiving it is possible. And makes sense to be true.
About the Objective. For now it's fuck as much as you can and get achievements to create better new chars. In the future it will become a real sim game, where you can have a family and play indefinitely! I just need more time to create those things.

Good good?

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys. Long time since I last posted here in f95.
Some bad things happen and I ended up losing myself a bit. I had to reduce some of my attention to Influencing to focus on other responsibilities. The work continues and I don't intend to stop. As I always say, working on Influencing is like therapy to me. I love what I'm creating.
I'm happy to see that even with few updates these last few months you are still interested in the game.

I will start streaming while working on Influencing. Anyone who wants to join the stream to interact with me and give suggestions is welcome!

The first stream will be next Saturday (17/September/2022). Follow me on twitch to be notified when the live starts!

Now lets answer some posts...

The system is a bit complex. I'm not gonna lie. It still need to be polished. With the addition of new interactions things will become easier and less repetitive. The love/friend stats is not so linear like in "The sim". It's divided in some aspects that you need to work to put it up. But as I add new interactions in the game, it will become simpler. I promisse! :D

Thank you for the compliment!
About the change of Active/Passive to Giving/Receiving it is possible. And makes sense to be true.
About the Objective. For now it's fuck as much as you can and get achievements to create better new chars. In the future it will become a real sim game, where you can have a family and play indefinitely! I just need more time to create those things.

Good good?
wait there is achievement to unlock more char customisation? i didnt knew that, what they even?

rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
So I checked it on the twitch, looking very good and I'm looking forward to the release to see it. Any Idea when the next release is going to be??

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
Has he given a possible estimate for the next release? Love his work and can't wait for more :) Also if anyone knows of any games similar to this them let me know pls

Reactions: jinzom
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes