Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
you should add ahegao!!
Great! I'll, soon!

Still no feature to edit npc?
Not yet. I'm sorry but I'm not working on it yet...

question, can npcs initiate sex?
and can I give the blowjob?
NPC's autonomy can happen in 2 different ways according with your settings. On settings if you allow NPC's autonomy with timer, they will start it while you're talking with them. If it's disallowed, you need to click on the chat button on the left of the NPC while you're talking with them, or press 'a' while talking with somebody.
About the blowjob, if you're a woman or trans you can give a blowjob. I need to add it for man. In the next update it will be added for sure!

the character can have orgasms now ?
Man/Trans can cum in missionary anal, missionary vaginal and front fuck! More will be added soon!

How do you know if a trait is selected or not in the character creation menu?

How do you convince your partner to eat or gain energy?
1- If it's your first run and you have no any achievements, you will play with a basic char. After unlock achievements, you will be able to select traits while creating your char. Something like this:
Traits.gif
2- You give gifts that will be consumed immediately. If you give food, hunger will be satisfied. If you give coffee, the energy will be satisfied. Good good?! :)

This game needs pregnancy
I agree... XD

5) If you have the friendship and love influence high enough they could give you a key to come inside their house at any time.

5.5) with this key you can walk into any of their rooms when theyre having sex and possibly have a 3some or cuck someone.
I want to comment especially about this one... Great! I'll do it for sure!

The clothing system is shit and the clothes available are awful. Not really clothing but more like shopping bags worn by the characters.
I'm open to suggestion to make the clothing system less shit. If you could give me any idea, beside adding more and better clothes, it would be appreciated! I'll work on new clothes and acessories soon. I've just added 4 of each as a template to have dressed chars around the city. Good?! :)

Asania

Nov 5, 2017
Hi! I like your game, but sometimes there is not enough quick interactive. Will we be able to see GH in one of the booths of the university in the future? :)

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Golden Crow
Ok, so I know that you are going to be adding the more social interactions (like the police and possibly some government buildings and mayor office) first and then add the physical later (hospital and others).

I am curious on when you might add the dating and marriage to the game for the player character. Also curious on when/if you would add incest to that as well.

Reactions: King all

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hi! I like your game, but sometimes there is not enough quick interactive. Will we be able to see GH in one of the booths of the university in the future? :)
Hello! Sure we will have GH! Not just in the university but in other places as well! And we will have a brothel in the city!

@Golden Crow
Ok, so I know that you are going to be adding the more social interactions (like the police and possibly some government buildings and mayor office) first and then add the physical later (hospital and others).

I am curious on when you might add the dating and marriage to the game for the player character. Also curious on when/if you would add incest to that as well.
I've been working on relationships for update v0.1.10, but it was going to a place there I was not ready to go yet, but I wanted so much to release this updated that I did it without relationships implemented. I'm reworking the memory system to make it fit relationships in the way that I need. About incest... You know da rules...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: charjkl and Asania
Feb 1, 2018
Alright, I think the best way moving forward of influenceing others is by adding a clothing store and a hair salon. Not to mention, different kinds of bodies such as overweight and musclear. I know might be too much but if done right, we could be able to have a little more fun. Such as crossdressing. And the personality types should be easy like jock or butch lesbian.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(At the beginning of the game, when choosing the ratio of women and men, I chose the Maximize of women. But in the game, for some reason, men are still present.)-
It would be great if, when choosing (as in my case) - Maximize of women, -so that (with this choice) there would be no men in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if at the beginning of the game I could choose the preferred (in appearance) types of city dwellers!
(Choose for them their preferred range of characteristics for their appearance).-(For some possible characteristics).

Also, it would be great if the MC could change clothes and hairstyle during the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Asania

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
One of the reasons people are off put by the character designs is because the males and females have the same jawline. It makes the females look butch. Hopefully you plan on changing this. No need to do this for every female... after all, irl there are women that have a broad jawline, just as there are some men with a slender jawline. For those that doubt, screenshot00000007 makes it clear: everyone in that SS has the exact same jawline.

Gonna give it a try, but like with the keyhole animation, I'll wonder if I'm looking at a man in a wig or a woman until I see the nethers...

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if at the beginning of the game it was possible to customize the inhabitants of the city - what percentage of the inhabitants are free and what percentage are they dating someone (including married, engaged, etc.)!

It would be great if the phone could see where the famous characters are located.

Jul 11, 2019
It would be great if at the beginning of the game it was possible to customize the inhabitants of the city - what percentage of the inhabitants are free and what percentage are they dating someone (including married, engaged, etc.)!

It would be great if the phone could see where the famous characters are located.
yes, that way you wont be spending 30 minutes trying to find a married couple to "influence"

Jul 11, 2019
also it would be nice (as I said prior) that cock size (length & girth) would have effects on partners where their ideal size would slowly increase and give more pleasure slightly for being bigger and ideal and less for being smaller than ideal

more simulation of the npcs would be cool where couples would broke up / divorce or single people begin having relationships / marry other than them effecting one another with influence and would let us know if we have their number or talk with them

it would be nice if we can go further with relationships and have marriages & to be able to live with them at their home or ours after a certain progress

it would be great if we had more physical traits like testicle size and mutations that would affect sex and interections, could be useful when pregnancy etc. and ejaculation content expanded where testicle score will effect those aspects not to mention the testickle suck and other fetishes like creampie etc.

moans and comments (dialogues) for other poses would be great too and doggy style animation could use an update

Last edited:

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
What achievements have been added? Other than the force check I haven't really found anything other indication of them existing?

And also for the professor job, how does one increase the relationship bar? I cheated the Influence and Dominancy of the Professors but it only went up by a bit :/ (The students won't let me raise their grades because of low relationship; I mention this because I'm curious what the relationship bar is composed of and how it'll be involved in the game)

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Shame that it isn't proper futa and just trans. Hope it's planned for a future update, specially considering some scenes seem to be vaginal only and I really wish for pregnancy content with futas.

Last edited:

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Shame that it isn't proper futa and just trans. Hope it's planned for a future update, specially considering some scenes seem to be vaginal only and I really wish for pregnancy content with futas.
Just ask the developer on their patron if they could, I did and that's kinda how we got transexuals in the first place.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Dunno why my post was deleted when there was no inappropriate behavior. All I did was making a suggestion.
Likely just do to the association with the two trouble makers that were here earlier. There was nothing "Wrong" with it, It's just was taken down due to what was said after. Hence why my statements were taken down too. Bank on topic though, Just ask the Dev on their patreon... Maybe see what they think there?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes