danseX

Sep 12, 2019
So if I play a male protagonist can I influence other males as well?
You can, though there's just one male-on-male pose in the game right now. Unless Golden Crow gets more gay supporters willing to actively participate in Patreon polls, chances of him implementing more animations are pretty small. At least for now.

mateus91

Jun 4, 2017
First of all, Great game with Great potencial. :cool:

Crow, do you planning to make a more range of sex animations?

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if it's been mentioned before (did have a quick look) but I have done both starts and in both play throughs there are no 30 somethings! Teens, twenties and forties only, I found this very odd.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In principle, I am willing to become a Patreon for some developers.
Influence also offers some potential for more, but unfortunately there are a few things that prevent me from becoming a supporter at the current stage of development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: The reason for this can be found in the Developer Notes.

SPOILER
GAMEPLAY:
-Character Customization
-Dating Sim with 200+ unic generated chars
-Personality development based on your choices
-Stats based system (hunger, energy, money, etc...)
-Abilities development system
-House Upgrade system
-24 hours day
-65+ locations
-Powered by Renpy Engine

-Character Customization
Yes, I can create different characters, but this has no effect in the game. It doesn't matter if my MC is 18 or 48.
It doesn't matter if she has big or small tits or if he has a big or small dick. Skin colour, it doesn't matter. Hair colour, doesn't matter. Here it would be desirable if chosen characteristics and attributes were met with approval or disapproval by the NPC.

-Dating Sim with 200+ unic generated chars
Okay, can be accepted as it is. But why are all shemales 40+? I have yet to see one under 40 after several hours of play and 4 starts.

-Personality development based on your choices
Okay, also available, but it always follows the same pattern. Click on everything and hope for the best result.

-Stats based system (hunger, energy, money, etc...)
I mentioned it earlier. Here, too, a certain control of the values is missing. The NPC wants sex, you run to the nearest toilet, he takes out his dick and can't get it up because he's ko. Can't you build in a staz that tells NPC's with less than 50% energy that they are just exhausted?

-Abilities development system
Also mentioned before. Some are very hard or impossible to increase because there are no books on the subject or skills you haven't increased through books don't have an effect in class. Fitness for example. I have at personal maximum, but my teaching always does -- or even ---.

-House Upgrade system
A game console? That's all?
Better bed, TV, Sybian, coffee maker, dresser for sex toys ....

-24 hours day
Available

-65+ locations
Okay, you're way over, but ....
8 of them are washrooms and 32 of them are toilet cabins in four public buildings.
plus more than 40 similar-looking flats with different numbers of similar-looking washrooms and bedrooms.
It's all well and good that you get action options at each of the locations, but a little more variation would be nice.

Now my problem. I currently see a lot of construction sites that stand in the way of support so that I can expect some noticeable improvements in the medium term.
I would be happy to receive (also by PN) a development plan so that you can assess what is on your agenda for the next weeks and months.

What would the game need in my eyes?
- More room for manoeuvre
Example club: not just drinking an energy drink alone. Drinking with someone, being able to chat and possibly feel the effects of too much alcohol. Of course, not every meeting at the bar should end in the rape of a drunk person, but for example, you could be persuaded to do things you don't really like.
For example: blowjob, pussy, anal would be a largely normal sequence, but then squirting in the mouth repels many women. But what if the inhibition threshold has been lowered by too much alcohol? So why do I have to suggest where the NPC can come and why doesn't he make suggestions himself or just do it?

- More effects/comments on the MC created or his reaction to NPCs. For example, how are small vs. large breasts commented on? Are there special comments on sex talk or dirty talk? Created characters really become more individual.

- More items or usable objects
Usable objects in particular also require their own animations.
For example, the weight bench in the gym. How is the MC viewed when you train in a long or a short outfit? But there should also be a corresponding short animation for this.

- More actions that come from the NPCs.
It is good that they sometimes take the lead in conversations, but the timing is not yet right.
Some wait several seconds until something happens, others ask you a new question every 2 seconds, so that you can hardly act yourself.
If NPCs approach the MC on their own or act with him (see weight bench, short outfit, slap on the butt), it requires a lot of intuition to set up the right timing.
For example, the training could also be a 15-second animation and during this time appropriately dominant/perverted NPCs could take their chance.
However, their action then also requires an immediate reaction from the MC.
(grumble, ignore, feel flattered ect).

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
1 new pose is nice, but I think you should add more per update. Such as let them sit in chairs and face each other.
This is the bad side of working on codes. It never looks enough. I could take some shortcuts and take Influencing to a place where most of games get. I could add a bunch of animations per update that take the game nowhere and forget the real purpose of Influencing, that is a different gameplay from visual novels. I'll be adding narutal poses after I finish the body types in the codes and basic poses. I've been working on the chat system and some other stuffs that isn't in the game yet, but need to be done. But I totally understand your point. If you liked Influencing, I invite you to have a little bit more patience. I'm working on it and good things will come from it. ;)

I am curious how far before we get the 100% city builder.
Even a partial one doesn't seem to far fetched.
Might introduce another way of making sure things are working correctly.
Then again i don't know coding too well and how things would be implemented.
This is why I've created a goal that I'll take some time to be reached. At this point I don't really feels like it worth to have a city editor for players. I still have to work a lot before it becomes cool and simple enough for players to edit it.

Good to see you're still active! Let's check your wonderful work now... :sneaky:
Haha. I'll stay active for a long time. No matter what. XD
I hope you have fun!

still no cheat that allows you to edit npc?
Just the stats. Not the appearance yet!

So if I play a male protagonist can I influence other males as well?
You're free to do what you want! I still need to add more gay content. I'll be working on it as soon as possible.

Problems that I see:
- Unfortunately, you can't increase all the skills that are required in the university.
I quickly reached the maximum in sports, trips, sex, science, politics, cooking and games.
What I couldn't learn was work, music, news, films, money and health. Although the latter in particular is also at its maximum for me personally, with enough visits to the gym.
I've just fixed it, thanks to you. On v0.1.10 you will be able to learn everything. It's not the end of the subjects mechanics, but it's the first step.

-Automatic or manual lessons.
In automatic lessons, the rooms change. In manual lessons, I stay in the same room for all five lessons.
Similarly, automatic mode prevents exams from taking place on Fridays. So you don't get paid either.
On manual lessons you will work on 1 class each day. But how you work will be changed soon. More possibilities and situations will be added. About the Friday, It was a bug, fixed thanks to you. That is why I love when you tell me what is wrong with the game! Thank you! :)

- in sex, unfortunately, there is no indication of how cooked or hungry the person opposite is.
If you have finally managed to persuade the other person to have sex, you often have to break it off after just one action because the sex partner has no more energy or is too hungry even in the early morning (i.e. 2-3 hours after getting up). This in turn results in a bad rating, not infrequently even a 0/5.
Before you start to have sex you can ask "how are you" and the char will tell you if is hungry or tired. And it will allow you to see their status bars as well. It was implemented on v0.1.7 if I remember well. But once more thanks to you, I've changed it so NPCs will not start sex if they're hungry/tired. Just in case players forget to ask. I think that makes it simpler.

- Personally, it was not possible for me to change my sexual dominance. Neither in a positive nor in a negative way. This also affects the possible scenes in the university, as they cannot take place.

- Dominance in class. Through automatic teaching, one manages to lower the dominance to about 40%. Nevertheless, at the weekend you receive praise for the good control of the class and it is immediately back to 100%.
Automatic work I'll always give you a mid result. About the dominance, I'm thinking about adding a setting where you decide how fast it will change with actions, so each players will be able to play it as they wish.

Many of the problems mentioned in my playthrough seem to point to an imbalance. But I think if a little more fine-tuning is done here, it could definitely lead to interesting scenes. I would also like to see more sex positions and scenes with several sex partners.
For example, when you are caught masturbating on the beach or on similar occasions. Furthermore, more toys than just the strapon would be a good idea, also as a gift that you can both receive and give yourself. It would be nice if the headmaster gave you one as a reward for good discipline - in front of the class. (This would reduce discipline, the students could get ideas and so on and so forth).
Thanks a lot for your ideas. New scenes will be implemented as soon as possible. I feel that you expect a lot from Influencing, and I'm working to delivery it. I know it looks like the evolution is slow, But it's happening. I'm ALWAYS working for it to happen! :)

One thing I would like to say as feedback after playing the update is that the autonomy of npc is very cool and they acting if you are idle.

Though it can cause problems when it interrupts what you are doing mid way and choosing options. This not just interrupts your action but also you can easily click and skip what they have said which can leave you confused when you skip and just see two choices.

My advice would be to add a listen or wait interaction like talk etc. so we can trigger them ourselves. This means we don't have to wait several seconds each time and also we won't be intterupted midway.

Also an expansion to this with influence actions as well as physical actions would be great, them innitiating sex or taking you to places with them like their home, private spots, etc.

Great work, lmao.
I feel the same. And I'll probably take your suggestion! Adding a listen/wait looks good. About the other actions from NPCs, soon I'll be adding more. That was the first step!

I wish you luck love the game but stuilll the game for me is bere bones for now i wait for more updates and version it has a great potnatal for thios game dokease dont waste it
Thank you a lot! I'll be working on it. I love this game! Haha. Soon it will become a lot better!

You can, though there's just one male-on-male pose in the game right now. Unless Golden Crow gets more gay supporters willing to actively participate in Patreon polls, chances of him implementing more animations are pretty small. At least for now.
To be true, those latest months was hard to add poses out of Patreon polls due to some personal problems. But I'm planning to add all kind of content once I have time. Lets see what happens...

First of all, Great game with Great potencial. :cool:

Crow, do you planning to make a more range of sex animations?
Thank you! For sure I'll be adding more sex! And not just it. The sex dynamic will be changed soon. To add a unlimited number of chars participating in it, things needs to be changed. There will be combos of actions, etc.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before (did have a quick look) but I have done both starts and in both play throughs there are no 30 somethings! Teens, twenties and forties only, I found this very odd.
The code that generates the city still simple. I need to work more on it to make it happen. Soon...

In principle, I am willing to become a Patreon for some developers.
Influence also offers some potential for more, but unfortunately there are a few things that prevent me from becoming a supporter at the current stage of development.
My advice is, never become Patron of someone if you do not feels like supporting this person. Understand the project, where the creator wanna take it, before you support it. I never lie about Influencing and I'm always clear on what I'm doing here. I really like to keep things clear with my Patrons.

The main reason even lies in the developer notes mentioned by the developer
You said that I lied, but you didn't really pointed where. I never lie. Maybe not meeting your expectations, but never lying.

Now my problem. I currently see a lot of construction sites that stand in the way of support so that I can expect some noticeable improvements in the medium term.
I have one post on Patreon dedicated to show results during this 1 year of Influencing (beside what has been done before I release the first version).

What would the game need in my eyes?
- More room for manoeuvre
Example club: not just drinking an energy drink alone. Drinking with someone, being able to chat and possibly feel the effects of too much alcohol. Of course, not every meeting at the bar should end in the rape of a drunk person, but for example, you could be persuaded to do things you don't really like.
For example: blowjob, pussy, anal would be a largely normal sequence, but then squirting in the mouth repels many women. But what if the inhibition threshold has been lowered by too much alcohol? So why do I have to suggest where the NPC can come and why doesn't he make suggestions himself or just do it?

- More effects/comments on the MC created or his reaction to NPCs. For example, how are small vs. large breasts commented on? Are there special comments on sex talk or dirty talk? Created characters really become more individual.

- More items or usable objects
Usable objects in particular also require their own animations.
For example, the weight bench in the gym. How is the MC viewed when you train in a long or a short outfit? But there should also be a corresponding short animation for this.

- More actions that come from the NPCs.
It is good that they sometimes take the lead in conversations, but the timing is not yet right.
Some wait several seconds until something happens, others ask you a new question every 2 seconds, so that you can hardly act yourself.
If NPCs approach the MC on their own or act with him (see weight bench, short outfit, slap on the butt), it requires a lot of intuition to set up the right timing.
For example, the training could also be a 15-second animation and during this time appropriately dominant/perverted NPCs could take their chance.
However, their action then also requires an immediate reaction from the MC.
(grumble, ignore, feel flattered ect).
A lot of your ideas will be implemented for sure on due time. Drunkenness, blackmail, interactions, gloryholes, sex for money, be subjugated by NPCs, more usable items to play, etc.
At the momment I'm one person creating my own game to have fun. I'm creating the game of my dreams with stuffs that I always wanted in an adult game. It's not simple, nor easy and will take some time. I understand that some players will not have the patience to wait for it, and it's all right. But please, don't call me liar. I'm not... I'm just sharing my game with people to have fun with it. Good good? :)
And thank you for your ideas!

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
This is the bad side of working on codes. It never looks enough. I could take some shortcuts and take Influencing to a place where most of games get. I could add a bunch of animations per update that take the game nowhere and forget the real purpose of Influencing, that is a different gameplay from visual novels. I'll be adding narutal poses after I finish the body types in the codes and basic poses. I've been working on the chat system and some other stuffs that isn't in the game yet, but need to be done. But I totally understand your point. If you liked Influencing, I invite you to have a little bit more patience. I'm working on it and good things will come from it. ;)

This is why I've created a goal that I'll take some time to be reached. At this point I don't really feels like it worth to have a city editor for players. I still have to work a lot before it becomes cool and simple enough for players to edit it.

Haha. I'll stay active for a long time. No matter what. XD
I hope you have fun!

Just the stats. Not the appearance yet!

You're free to do what you want! I still need to add more gay content. I'll be working on it as soon as possible.

I've just fixed it, thanks to you. On v0.1.10 you will be able to learn everything. It's not the end of the subjects mechanics, but it's the first step.

On manual lessons you will work on 1 class each day. But how you work will be changed soon. More possibilities and situations will be added. About the Friday, It was a bug, fixed thanks to you. That is why I love when you tell me what is wrong with the game! Thank you! :)

Before you start to have sex you can ask "how are you" and the char will tell you if is hungry or tired. And it will allow you to see their status bars as well. It was implemented on v0.1.7 if I remember well. But once more thanks to you, I've changed it so NPCs will not start sex if they're hungry/tired. Just in case players forget to ask. I think that makes it simpler.

Automatic work I'll always give you a mid result. About the dominance, I'm thinking about adding a setting where you decide how fast it will change with actions, so each players will be able to play it as they wish.

Thanks a lot for your ideas. New scenes will be implemented as soon as possible. I feel that you expect a lot from Influencing, and I'm working to delivery it. I know it looks like the evolution is slow, But it's happening. I'm ALWAYS working for it to happen! :)

I feel the same. And I'll probably take your suggestion! Adding a listen/wait looks good. About the other actions from NPCs, soon I'll be adding more. That was the first step!

Thank you a lot! I'll be working on it. I love this game! Haha. Soon it will become a lot better!

To be true, those latest months was hard to add poses out of Patreon polls due to some personal problems. But I'm planning to add all kind of content once I have time. Lets see what happens...

Thank you! For sure I'll be adding more sex! And not just it. The sex dynamic will be changed soon. To add a unlimited number of chars participating in it, things needs to be changed. There will be combos of actions, etc.

The code that generates the city still simple. I need to work more on it to make it happen. Soon...

My advice is, never become Patron of someone if you do not feels like supporting this person. Understand the project, where the creator wanna take it, before you support it. I never lie about Influencing and I'm always clear on what I'm doing here. I really like to keep things clear with my Patrons.

You said that I lied, but you didn't really pointed where. I never lie. Maybe not meeting your expectations, but never lying.

I have one post on Patreon dedicated to show results during this 1 year of Influencing (beside what has been done before I release the first version).

A lot of your ideas will be implemented for sure on due time. Drunkenness, blackmail, interactions, gloryholes, sex for money, be subjugated by NPCs, more usable items to play, etc.
At the momment I'm one person creating my own game to have fun. I'm creating the game of my dreams with stuffs that I always wanted in an adult game. It's not simple, nor easy and will take some time. I understand that some players will not have the patience to wait for it, and it's all right. But please, don't call me liar. I'm not... I'm just sharing my game with people to have fun with it. Good good? :)
And thank you for your ideas!
Sorry if that came across as a bit harsh.
As you can read at the end of the article, I unfortunately have to use a translation programme because my own English is too bad.
The mistake here is that a grammatical change of the verb lie (liegen=lying) was equated with lie (lügen=lies). This even happens in this attempt at an explanation, so I put the actual German words in brackets.
In the original text, there was never any mention of lying.

Der Hauptgrund liegt sogar in den vom Entwickler erwähnten Entwicklerhinweisen

Translated with (free version)

Curtwine

Oct 25, 2017
Playing sex scene with two females there is no option for oral sex - other sex acts are available. When I click on the oral sex option, there is a choice "c)" listed, which does nothing, but no choices a) or b) listed. Can't tell if that is a bug or because some ability has not been unlocked.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Sorry if that came across as a bit harsh.
As you can read at the end of the article, I unfortunately have to use a translation programme because my own English is too bad.
The mistake here is that a grammatical change of the verb lie (liegen=lying) was equated with lie (lügen=lies). This even happens in this attempt at an explanation, so I put the actual German words in brackets.
In the original text, there was never any mention of lying.
I want to apologize for that. I read what you wrote completely wrong. This misunderstanding was the fault of my lack of attention. I read "lies on description" and got it all wrong (XD). Forgive me. No bad feelings, I hope. :)

Playing sex scene with two females there is no option for oral sex - other sex acts are available. When I click on the oral sex option, there is a choice "c)" listed, which does nothing, but no choices a) or b) listed. Can't tell if that is a bug or because some ability has not been unlocked.
It's not a bug. I'm still working on it! The next update will have oral sex for every single combination of genders! V0.1.10 will be the biggest ever in terms of content. I'm working like a crazy on it!

May 12, 2018
When knocking on someones door the option to enter "may i ge in" is spelt wrong it should be go or you can change it entirely to "can i come inside?"
I have more suggestions for the next update but I will wait for 0.1.10 or 0.2.0 whichever number youre using next so that way if I say something its not gonna be something thats already added. Anyways cant wait to hear some news on release date.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I've give it a shot, and not sure if it's mentioned or not. But I've found a few thing that would be awesome to have!

First, using the phone to invite someone over (if at home) out on a date (If we're in a bar, or night club)
I wonder if the hangout/date idea could have a same or at least similiar system with the "Invite" menu.

Secound, NPC shouldn't try to flirt, or engage in sex with the MC, if they're loyal to their spouse (Especially not if their partner is nearby).

Third, (I think it's already mentioned) It would really add to the dating sim style, if in the Night club I could invite someone for a dance, or a drink (Drink also good for the bar) A coffee at the coffee shop, or showering together?
It would be a cool way to maintain NPC's stats in a hang out/date, not to mention the relationship bar.

Fourth, If the NPC ask for sex, shouldn't they be the ones to ask what do they want? There was once an opportunity, where they wanted it, but literally all the option were like "This char don't like it."

Lastly, It's just a minor thing, but can a Female MC engage sex with a trans, using strap-on?

But with all these written, I've found your idea unique, in a good way of course! I can imagine myself sink a lot of time in it!

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
also i think the game could get a rework of the drawings, i mean, on the front size you can get a super good looking character but once you start a scene they look really weird.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Personally, I could forgive that if the animations for sex positions were all done. I think this will be a great game once that happens.
sure, but its just a suggestion to improve it, its just the face when you see characters on the side they are ugly, a little rework of the face and nothing more, because when front faced they are great

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
So when can we affect someone personality. Or hell, even someone else gender? Maybe have a few sissies around?
Hello. With suggestions you can affect what people like/dislike, beside other actions that may affect it as well. About the gender, this is something for the future, when I implement the hospital in game, this will be added for sure! :D

may I ask when is the next release ??
It's on Patreon already. In 4~5 days on Itch.io. Good good?! :)

When knocking on someones door the option to enter "may i ge in" is spelt wrong it should be go or you can change it entirely to "can i come inside?"
I have more suggestions for the next update but I will wait for 0.1.10 or 0.2.0 whichever number youre using next so that way if I say something its not gonna be something thats already added. Anyways cant wait to hear some news on release date.
Fixed the spelling problem, thanks to you! About the suggestions, as you already know, my friend, I'm always open to it! Haha. It helps me a lot!

I've give it a shot, and not sure if it's mentioned or not. But I've found a few thing that would be awesome to have!

First, using the phone to invite someone over (if at home) out on a date (If we're in a bar, or night club)
I wonder if the hangout/date idea could have a same or at least similiar system with the "Invite" menu.

Secound, NPC shouldn't try to flirt, or engage in sex with the MC, if they're loyal to their spouse (Especially not if their partner is nearby).

Third, (I think it's already mentioned) It would really add to the dating sim style, if in the Night club I could invite someone for a dance, or a drink (Drink also good for the bar) A coffee at the coffee shop, or showering together?
It would be a cool way to maintain NPC's stats in a hang out/date, not to mention the relationship bar.

Fourth, If the NPC ask for sex, shouldn't they be the ones to ask what do they want? There was once an opportunity, where they wanted it, but literally all the option were like "This char don't like it."

Lastly, It's just a minor thing, but can a Female MC engage sex with a trans, using strap-on?

But with all these written, I've found your idea unique, in a good way of course! I can imagine myself sink a lot of time in it!
Hello! Thank you for your ideas. I'll try to answer it all...
1- Before I add dates, I want to add activities that can be done in group or couple, so it will be more interesting. But for sure it will be added!
2- There are some 'levels' of loyalty. Some NPCs might flirt due to their outgoing nature, but will not go far over it. And there is a certain trace of Loyalty where the person is loyal but the partner likes to share. It's not totally coded yet, but in this case a loyal char might cross this line. In the future updates, this will become clear.
3- You already know... XD
4- In v0.1.10, if you're using hints, you will receive a warn telling you why the char don't want to do something, but I'll explain it to you. When you try some sexual interaction, some chars migh not like something, like doing oral sex. Maybe this char only likes to receive oral sex. Using suggestions you can change it.
5- The strap-on is a problem. Recently I've revamped the poses to make it animated. Part of the actions with strap-on was left aside. I need to work the poses to make it work again. My bad :(
Thank you for liking Influencing. I'm working like a crazy to make it a great game. Haha!

also i think the game could get a rework of the drawings, i mean, on the front size you can get a super good looking character but once you start a scene they look really weird.
I agree with you. I need to rework the side faces and even the front faces. One day I'll do it!

One suggestion I have for the future is an option to spend the night with your lover or to go on a date with someone.
I need to code it, But I can imagine it working like this. For now, NPCs don't really care if it's day or night. Once I code it, 'spend night together' will make a lot of sense for sure! Good good?!

And to finish this enormous answer, I want to post the change log of v0.1.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll upload it in 4~5 days officially on Itch.io and it's already out on Patreon.

Good good?! :)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes