Dec 26, 2021
It was temporarily removed due to the changes in pose animations. I'll add it back as soon as possible!

It bothers me too... XD I'm re-working bodies and facial stuffs... Soon It will be changed for the best! :D

Yep! That was a HUGE bug. Thanks to you it's fixed foc v0.1.9!

Hello! Thank you! It makes me happy when players enjoy Influencing! ^^
About your question, yes! In the future you will controll a family intead of just one char. You will be able to choose where you live and the history will be build up according to the circumstances you choose to be involved in! Marriage, mistress relations, Etc. Everything will be there!

Hello! Thank you! :D
1. It's possible, for sure. Now that I'm changing how some stuffs works it is pretty viable. I want to add the possibility of have different kinds of cocks for sure. Something like a furry thing. But I need to check it with players. If it is a thing or not...
2. On the way! Not just body types but sizes as well!
3. It will be changed soon. I'm thinking about something like 'combos' that will give you more pleasure.
4. For now it's a bit hard to be done because there isn't so much visual elements to make it possible. With the addition of new visual features, like glasses, piercings, it will be possible for sure!
5. I didn't notive it. XD
6. Hire is a strong word at the moment (XD). But I plan to work on the background for sure. I agree that it's simplist for now.
7. Ok!
8. Thanks for that! Already fixed. And please, if you ever find any spelling errors, let me know! I'm always counting on players to help me on that.

Hey! In 4 days it will be released officially for public! So it is 2022/FEB/02. Good good?

Dude. Now this is a great idea. Make it dynamic would spice things up for sure! I took note on your idea and I'll use it for sure! Thank you!

In that same line of thought you can include small penis humiliation or worship, mommy domme etc

Reactions: Golden Crow

DELCINCITO

Feb 3, 2022
Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever time it is in your country, Mr. Raven (I apologize for my spelling, English is not my first language) I have come to inform you that your game has a concept that entertains me even with its content.
In my humble opinion I come to give you some suggestions that you could add to your game clearly you have the last word. (most obvious first)

1)Add more hair, more clothes, a little more editing for the body (height, width, muscle density, member inclination
, butt size, hip size, shoulder width, labia size, anus size, body fat, scars, etc) and perhaps readjust the masculine hair.
2)one type of influence that could be an influence of malice or corruption that is affected by a type of stat related to charisma or wit with which you can cajole and control without raising friendship or love and that it is also increased with blackmail such as taking compromising photos and that at first he does not like having sex with the one who blackmails him but later he likes him or perhaps he continues to hate him depending on the personality of the blackmailed character.
3)Another influence would be monetary, this would be the easiest of the 3, which I would suggest is based on who throws the most bills wets the piece.
4)the third would be rape style (I don't know if I can say that) It would be based on a characteristic of force to force the other person to have sex in public or in private (where you want to force)If this were attempted against others, some other would try to intervene and whoever influences the most with force would win (obviously the couple would try to stop you).
5)being able to edit the personalities of others would be nice along with other features.

well this would be all I have to say for now I thank you for your attention and I look forward to your response without taking any more time from your life I am retiring arrivederci.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
I do belive threesome content should wait since not all normal scenes are finished yet and has reactions and interactions added.

The completion of current mechanics and gameplay would benefit much more than adding more half finished things in my opinion.

Also since you were liking my ideas, I have another one to give you:

The player has the ability to influence yet nobody seems to influence them other than themselves with their actions to change stats.

I though it would be cool if npcs could influence the player character as well like saying how dominant they are which would boost their dominance or giving player perks just like npcs.

And When in the topic of perks, it would be cool to select some perks during character creation that would influence our gameplay in some ways, like choosing a class in a roleplay game.

Lastly, more detailed and lively relation simulation would spice things up greatly as well as maybe some more additions to player relationships like marriage, divorce, random relationship events, npcs interacting and influencing other npcs based on their influence, etc.

Like a not cheating husband influencing wife to not cheat while you try to influence them to cheat on them.

Last edited:

DELCINCITO

Feb 3, 2022
I do belive threesome content should wait since not all normal scenes are finished yet and has reactions and interactions added.

The completion of current mechanics and gameplay would benefit much more than adding more half finished things in my opinion.

Also since you were liking my ideas, I have another one to give you:

The player has the ability to influence yet nobody seems to influence them other than themselves with their actions to change stats.

I though it would be cool if npcs could influence the player character as well like saying how dominant they are which would boost their dominance or giving player perks just like npcs.

And When in the topic of perks, it would be cool to select some perks during character creation that would influence our gameplay in some ways, like choosing a class in a roleplay game.

Lastly, more detailed and lively relation simulation would spice things up greatly as well as maybe some more additions to player relationships like marriage, divorce, random relationship events, npcs interacting and influencing other npcs based on their influence, etc.

Like a not cheating husband influencing wife to not cheat while you try to influence them to cheat on them.

¿Could the idea that the other npcs can influence add the personality of a manipulator or something similar? (what you just said seemed interesting to me and excuse my English)

Jul 11, 2019
¿Could the idea that the other npcs can influence add the personality of a manipulator or something similar? (what you just said seemed interesting to me and excuse my English)
Not really a manipulation but how society works and how others comment on you changing you. It should be give and take to be more natural. Like NPCs talking about how fun public sex is, making you more interested in that etc. And you the player for example talking about how good big cocks are and the npc becoming more interested in that.

Jul 11, 2019
In that same line of thought you can include small penis humiliation or worship, mommy domme etc
Cock worship and humiliation could be cool depending on the npc view where they would find it cute or pathetic if small and amazing or creepy if too big.

And when it comes to that, something about balls would be cool too like virility and cum play and npcs liking huge balls, or rather humiliating or making fun of tiny balls.

Reactions: DELCINCITO

DELCINCITO

Feb 3, 2022
Not really a manipulation but how society works and how others comment on you changing you. It should be give and take to be more natural. Like NPCs talking about how fun public sex is, making you more interested in that etc. And you the player for example talking about how good big cocks are and the npc becoming more interested in that.

I already understand is how the tastes of each one influence the others. That could make the npc or the player try to try them, this would also be influenced by the relationship that they have with that npc and their personality

Reactions: Golden Crow

DELCINCITO

Feb 3, 2022
Cock worship and humiliation could be cool depending on the npc view where they would find it cute or pathetic if small and amazing or creepy if too big.

And when it comes to that, something about balls would be cool too like virility and cum play and npcs liking huge balls, or rather humiliating or making fun of tiny balls.

this could be included in the sexual personalities as preferences, also that they are surprised or mocked by the amount of semen that couples would be able to ejaculate, continuing with the fetishes in this could enter the smegma that for some npc is disgusting and for others exciting

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hi, crow just wanted to post my cheers as im still playing this via f95 for a long time had no issues and just goofing around it. Happy your really making great!
Hey crit! Thanks a lot! It makes happy when players enjoy Influencing! :D

It will be there for sure! I just can't confirm when it will happen, but I'll make it! XD

Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever time it is in your country, Mr. Raven (I apologize for my spelling, English is not my first language) I have come to inform you that your game has a concept that entertains me even with its content.
In my humble opinion I come to give you some suggestions that you could add to your game clearly you have the last word. (most obvious first)

1)Add more hair, more clothes, a little more editing for the body (height, width, muscle density, member inclination
, butt size, hip size, shoulder width, labia size, anus size, body fat, scars, etc) and perhaps readjust the masculine hair.
2)one type of influence that could be an influence of malice or corruption that is affected by a type of stat related to charisma or wit with which you can cajole and control without raising friendship or love and that it is also increased with blackmail such as taking compromising photos and that at first he does not like having sex with the one who blackmails him but later he likes him or perhaps he continues to hate him depending on the personality of the blackmailed character.
3)Another influence would be monetary, this would be the easiest of the 3, which I would suggest is based on who throws the most bills wets the piece.
4)the third would be rape style (I don't know if I can say that) It would be based on a characteristic of force to force the other person to have sex in public or in private (where you want to force)If this were attempted against others, some other would try to intervene and whoever influences the most with force would win (obviously the couple would try to stop you).
5)being able to edit the personalities of others would be nice along with other features.

well this would be all I have to say for now I thank you for your attention and I look forward to your response without taking any more time from your life I am retiring arrivederci.
Hey Mr.DELCINCITO! First of all, never apologize to me for speaking two languages and making spelling mistakes. I have attention problems and I probably won't notice... XD
Thank you for playing and enjoying Influencing! I really love when players give me feedback and good ideas! Now let's talk about your ideas!
1- More hair and clothes on the way. I just need more time and I need to finish some stuffs related to body types and sizes to finally being able to putmore effort into styles and everything else. I'll probably redraw the original hairs to a new style. I cannot guarantee some specifics body editions. But there will be a lot more than we have now!
2- My plan is to make it work like this. This is the point of divide dominance, friendship, love and other hidden aspects in game. Blackmail will work based on this mechannic where the char choose to have sex, liking it or not, due to something you have on this NPC.
3- The monetary Influence is taking in account to calculate friendship and love. In the first versions of Influencing that was 2 options when you ask for sex that is "ask for money to have sex" and "Pay to have sex". The gameplay time is around 2 months because NPCs have money and they will get nuts if they run out of money. I didn't code what NPCs does if they get out of money. One of the possibilities is prostitutio. This will envolve nightclubs, gloryholes, prostitution, NPCs becoming beggars, etc. A long way... XD
4- So... Rape is something out line for Influencing. You will be able to blackmail somebody, but never force it. You know... The rules, Patreon... I don't wanna touch it...
5- I have a goal on patreon. If I reach this goal, I'll be adding a city editor on Influencing releases, so players will be able to edit the city in any aspect they want!

And to close this answer, I must say thank you! Players who interact with me and take some time to give me ideas on how to improve Influencing are priceless. It makes me happy to know that players like my game enough to take some time to help me!

To be true, they already can Influence each others in soft ways. NPCs interacts between then on the background of the game. In v0.1.9 they will start to interact with MC. In v0.1.10, the NPCs with stronger personality will suggest things to the others. It's a slow process but it's happening! And with the updates and the extention of gameplay it will become more evident!

For the update v0.1.10 I'm working on the achievement system that will unlock personality customization to your char! About class, could you talk a little bit more about it, please? I wanna know what you have in mind.

On the way. The plan is to put the player in contorl of a family, and not just one char!

Well... That was a long discussion and I loved it... XD
My mind is also agitated with the possibilities of influencing! Haha.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
1 new pose is nice, but I think you should add more per update. Such as let them sit in chairs and face each other.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I am curious how far before we get the 100% city builder.
Even a partial one doesn't seem to far fetched.
Might introduce another way of making sure things are working correctly.
Then again i don't know coding too well and how things would be implemented.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I tried the game again after a long time and unfortunately it has only changed slightly. It offers a lot of possibilities, which unfortunately are not yet fully used.

Problems that I see:
- Unfortunately, you can't increase all the skills that are required in the university.
I quickly reached the maximum in sports, trips, sex, science, politics, cooking and games.
What I couldn't learn was work, music, news, films, money and health. Although the latter in particular is also at its maximum for me personally, with enough visits to the gym.

-Automatic or manual lessons.
In automatic lessons, the rooms change. In manual lessons, I stay in the same room for all five lessons.
Similarly, automatic mode prevents exams from taking place on Fridays. So you don't get paid either.

- in sex, unfortunately, there is no indication of how cooked or hungry the person opposite is.
If you have finally managed to persuade the other person to have sex, you often have to break it off after just one action because the sex partner has no more energy or is too hungry even in the early morning (i.e. 2-3 hours after getting up). This in turn results in a bad rating, not infrequently even a 0/5.

- Personally, it was not possible for me to change my sexual dominance. Neither in a positive nor in a negative way. This also affects the possible scenes in the university, as they cannot take place.

- Dominance in class. Through automatic teaching, one manages to lower the dominance to about 40%. Nevertheless, at the weekend you receive praise for the good control of the class and it is immediately back to 100%.

Many of the problems mentioned in my playthrough seem to point to an imbalance. But I think if a little more fine-tuning is done here, it could definitely lead to interesting scenes. I would also like to see more sex positions and scenes with several sex partners.
For example, when you are caught masturbating on the beach or on similar occasions. Furthermore, more toys than just the strapon would be a good idea, also as a gift that you can both receive and give yourself. It would be nice if the headmaster gave you one as a reward for good discipline - in front of the class. (This would reduce discipline, the students could get ideas and so on and so forth).

Translated with (free version)

Jul 11, 2019
Hey crit! Thanks a lot! It makes happy when players enjoy Influencing! :D

It will be there for sure! I just can't confirm when it will happen, but I'll make it! XD

Hey Mr.DELCINCITO! First of all, never apologize to me for speaking two languages and making spelling mistakes. I have attention problems and I probably won't notice... XD
Thank you for playing and enjoying Influencing! I really love when players give me feedback and good ideas! Now let's talk about your ideas!
1- More hair and clothes on the way. I just need more time and I need to finish some stuffs related to body types and sizes to finally being able to putmore effort into styles and everything else. I'll probably redraw the original hairs to a new style. I cannot guarantee some specifics body editions. But there will be a lot more than we have now!
2- My plan is to make it work like this. This is the point of divide dominance, friendship, love and other hidden aspects in game. Blackmail will work based on this mechannic where the char choose to have sex, liking it or not, due to something you have on this NPC.
3- The monetary Influence is taking in account to calculate friendship and love. In the first versions of Influencing that was 2 options when you ask for sex that is "ask for money to have sex" and "Pay to have sex". The gameplay time is around 2 months because NPCs have money and they will get nuts if they run out of money. I didn't code what NPCs does if they get out of money. One of the possibilities is prostitutio. This will envolve nightclubs, gloryholes, prostitution, NPCs becoming beggars, etc. A long way... XD
4- So... Rape is something out line for Influencing. You will be able to blackmail somebody, but never force it. You know... The rules, Patreon... I don't wanna touch it...
5- I have a goal on patreon. If I reach this goal, I'll be adding a city editor on Influencing releases, so players will be able to edit the city in any aspect they want!

And to close this answer, I must say thank you! Players who interact with me and take some time to give me ideas on how to improve Influencing are priceless. It makes me happy to know that players like my game enough to take some time to help me!

To be true, they already can Influence each others in soft ways. NPCs interacts between then on the background of the game. In v0.1.9 they will start to interact with MC. In v0.1.10, the NPCs with stronger personality will suggest things to the others. It's a slow process but it's happening! And with the updates and the extention of gameplay it will become more evident!

For the update v0.1.10 I'm working on the achievement system that will unlock personality customization to your char! About class, could you talk a little bit more about it, please? I wanna know what you have in mind.

On the way. The plan is to put the player in contorl of a family, and not just one char!

Well... That was a long discussion and I loved it... XD
My mind is also agitated with the possibilities of influencing! Haha.
One thing I would like to say as feedback after playing the update is that the autonomy of npc is very cool and they acting if you are idle.

Though it can cause problems when it interrupts what you are doing mid way and choosing options. This not just interrupts your action but also you can easily click and skip what they have said which can leave you confused when you skip and just see two choices.

My advice would be to add a listen or wait interaction like talk etc. so we can trigger them ourselves. This means we don't have to wait several seconds each time and also we won't be intterupted midway.

Also an expansion to this with influence actions as well as physical actions would be great, them innitiating sex or taking you to places with them like their home, private spots, etc.

Great work, lmao.

DELCINCITO

Feb 3, 2022
¡Hola Sr.DELCINCITO! En primer lugar, nunca se disculpe conmigo por hablar dos idiomas y cometer errores de ortografía. Tengo problemas de atención y probablemente no me dé cuenta... XD
¡Gracias por jugar y disfrutar de Influencer! ¡Realmente me encanta cuando los jugadores me dan retroalimentación y buenas ideas! ¡Ahora hablamos de tus ideas!
1- Más pelo y ropa en camino. Solo necesito más tiempo y necesito terminar algunas cosas relacionadas con los tipos y tamaño de cuerpo para finalmente poder poner más esfuerzo en los estilos y todo lo demás. Probablemente volveré a dibujar los cabellos originales con un nuevo estilo. No puedo garantizar algunas ediciones específicas del cuerpo. ¡Pero habrá mucho más de lo que tenemos ahora!
2- Mi plan es hacer que funcione así. Este es el punto de dividir el dominio, la amistad, el amor y otros aspectos ocultos en el juego. El chantaje funcionará según esta mecánica en la que el personaje elige tener sexo, le gusta o no, debido a algo que tienes en este NPC.
3- La Influencia monetaria se tiene en cuenta para calcular la amistad y el amor. En las primeras versiones de Influencer había 2 opciones cuando pides sexo que es "pedir dinero para tener sexo" y "pagar para tener sexo". El tiempo de juego es de alrededor de 2 meses porque los NPC tienen dinero y se volverán locos si se les acaba el dinero. No codifica lo que hacen los NPC si se quedan sin dinero. Una de las posibilidades es la prostitutio. Esto implicará discotecas, gloryholes, prostitución, NPCs convirtiéndose en mendigos, etc. Un largo camino... XD
4- Entonces... La violación es algo fuera de línea para Influenciar. Podrás cantarle a alguien, pero nunca forzarlo. Ya sabes... Las reglas, Patreon... No quiero tocarlo...
5- Tengo una meta en patreon. Si alcanzo este objetivo, agregaré un editor de ciudad en los lanzamientos de Influencia, ¡para que los jugadores puedan editar la ciudad en cualquier aspecto que deseen!

Y para cerrar esta respuesta, debo decir ¡gracias! Los jugadores que interactúan conmigo y se toman un tiempo para darme ideas sobre cómo mejorar la influencia no tienen precio. ¡Me hace feliz saber que a los jugadores les gusta mi juego lo suficiente como para tomarse un tiempo para ayudarme.

comprensible, que tenga un buen dia... una pregunta, ¿planea agregar mas edificios? Siento que algunas áreas están un poco vacías
(respondí mal)

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I wish you luck love the game but stuilll the game for me is bere bones for now i wait for more updates and version it has a great potnatal for thios game dokease dont waste it

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes