Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
i hope we get a way to choose the % of older men or women married, its often long to make them change their mind about cheating their wife.

Also maybe add the possibility to set up the % of older men/younger men etc pls

otherwise, great game

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
And add risky days, safe days, pregnancy. You could just end pregnancy and then register x children for the woman/man but no children in game.
Pregnancy will increase breast size by one (fx) and introduce lactation as well as increase the need for sex and a more kinky demeanor.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Where is the Bug Fix all the PC versions are just 1.7? In the Changelog 1.7 and 1.7 Bug Fix are separate so, please post the Bug Fix version?

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
i hope we get a way to choose the % of older men or women married, its often long to make them change their mind about cheating their wife.

Also maybe add the possibility to set up the % of older men/younger men etc pls

otherwise, great game
I'll work on it as soon as possible for sure! :D

And add risky days, safe days, pregnancy. You could just end pregnancy and then register x children for the woman/man but no children in game.
Pregnancy will increase breast size by one (fx) and introduce lactation as well as increase the need for sex and a more kinky demeanor.
I really want to add pregnancy in Influencing, but the game is not ready for it yet. Soon it will be. I'm still thinking about a cool way to deal with the babies. I don't like the idea to keep it just as a number. I really want to make something like "The sims" where the time pass, and people grow up and become adult, live and die. I'm just not so sure of how to do it and if it will fit in Influencing. Anyways, I need to plan it right for the future!

Where is the Bug Fix all the PC versions are just 1.7? In the Changelog 1.7 and 1.7 Bug Fix are separate so, please post the Bug Fix version?
I didn't rename the version. So it is just the v0.1.7 XD

when 1.8 goes on public cant wait to see new things :cry: :cry: :cry:
Coming soon. I had some personal problems. Due to those problems I could not release v0.1.8 at the usual time gap. But It will come out to public probably around day 20. Good good? :)

I like this game.
Thank you!

rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
honestly I appreciate your hard work and dedication. I understand you have alot going on, so with that said thank you and I hope to see more in the near future. keeping going at it, buddy

Reactions: Golden Crow
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes