RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
When there is a will there is a way, and sadly no the bulge does not change with size, I verified.
These are very tight skirts (except the first one but she tightens the area around her dick) and the cocks are also erect, so yeah you can see the bulge.

Also the bulge does change, if the size is 18 or smaller, there will be no bulge because the girl can effectively tuck it in.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
RhapsodicHotShot You might want to reread my comment, because I said: " I noticed that the bulge in the pants appears at a certain size threshold, I wish the size of the bulge increased the bigger the dick got " my point is that the bulge that appears at 18cms doesn't increase in size the same way the dick does when the characters are naked.
You're right about the skirts making it hard to see bulges, at least in real life, but 2D art is another story.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Nice game! has great potential, I noticed that the bulge in the pants appears at a certain size threshold, I wish the size of the bulge increased the bigger the dick got, and maybe give bulges to the skirts too :oops:
Hey! That is a great idea to be real! In v0.1.7 I've made some changes on how dick's sizes works in animations. Something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The visual will be totally proportional to the size, and not just a representation with 6 different sizes, like it was before. I'll be able to apply it to other images, like the buges on stand position, etc. So your idea probably will be implemented soon! About the buges on skirt, I confess that I wasn't seeing a cool way to do this. I'll figure out something with the Images you've sent! :D

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Hey! That is a great idea to be real! In v0.1.7 I've made some changes on how dick's sizes works in animations. Something like this:
The visual will be totally proportional to the size, and not just a representation with 6 different sizes, like it was before. I'll be able to apply it to other images, like the buges on stand position, etc. So your idea probably will be implemented soon! About the buges on skirt, I confess that I wasn't seeing a cool way to do this. I'll figure out something with the Images you've sent! :D
i love you bro

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know at what point you can use Contacts page? I keep getting menu_stage_max not defined when I click on it.
Edit: NVM, menu_stage_max not defined occurs only if you click on the Contacts page without getting the phonenumber of a person yet.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
keep up the awsome work looking forward to more updates and see what ya bring to the tables for us to enjoy :D

• Red Heart

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
Thank you for all the hard work.
I'm having an issue in the latest version where with a male PC none of the oral actions appear on NPCs with a penis / strapon. They appeared in previous versions. Is that an issue for others?
Also, during sex the some of the dialogue refers to the PC screwing the NPC, even when it's the other way around

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
RhapsodicHotShot You might want to reread my comment, because I said: " I noticed that the bulge in the pants appears at a certain size threshold, I wish the size of the bulge increased the bigger the dick got " my point is that the bulge that appears at 18cms doesn't increase in size the same way the dick does when the characters are naked.
You're right about the skirts making it hard to see bulges, at least in real life, but 2D art is another story.
What game are those images from?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Thank you for all the hard work.
I'm having an issue in the latest version where with a male PC none of the oral actions appear on NPCs with a penis / strapon. They appeared in previous versions. Is that an issue for others?
Also, during sex the some of the dialogue refers to the PC screwing the NPC, even when it's the other way around
Hello! Well... I've removed the 'empty' action from sex due to some frustration that it causes on new players... Soon it will be added again with proper animations!
About the texts, it's a bug. I'm working it for the next update! Good good?!

Still waiting for pregnancy :HideThePain:
Haha! Soon! really soon!

Hi, is there some code on the game that moves the clothing ? i was trying to experiment with editing the clothes, or the app i used just fucked up with the size and position.
This is really uncommon! I suggest you to try press Shift+G and verify your rendering options. Something is out of order.

@Golden Crow can we have bulges in trousers too? kthxbye
Yep! I'll add bulges on everything that I can... XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: JayDJay
Apr 13, 2021
This is really uncommon! I suggest you to try press Shift+G and verify your rendering options. Something is out of order.
Fixed it i was using wrong size image, i gonna try to make a clothing mod in a future, right now i only made 1 set but need to be polished a lot and i know 0 about programing so i just replace the clothings using a apk editor.

Screenshot_20211103-110803.jpg Screenshot_20211103-232052.jpg Screenshot_20211103-230849.jpg Screenshot_20211103-230834.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes