Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Screw the cheats. If you have to make a cheat system, it means you're game has major accessibility problems. It means things aren't explained properly. You obviously know how to play your own game, you made it, but now you have to share that knowledge with the player.

I maxed out friendship, I maxed out love. If I can't even see a kissing scene after doing that, don't you think there's a problem?

I get it, you want there to be a challenge right? Okay, how about guiding the player on how to get the woman to do a strip dance or something? No blowjob, no vaginal, no anal, just teach the player how to get the girls to strip or wear a bikini. That should teach the player the basic mechanics of the game, so they can enjoy the game, instead of just getting frustrated.

You also bombard the user with 389483094830948 options. IMO, you should slowly introduce the seduction mechanics, then as you level up or gain experience, you unlock more and more options.

Teach the player how to:

1) Get the phone number.
2) Setup a date.
3) See a kissing scene or something basic.
4) See them do a basic strip or something.
5) Then say, "congratulations, you now know the basic aspects of the game. Good luck in your adventure."

Even with cheating and maximizing friendship & love, I couldn't' figure out how to start a sex scene. That's a MAJOR issue. That's a catastrophic issue. It's not just me either, I've reviewed the thread and others have the same problem.

Stop everything you're doing and focus on accessibility. If no one knows how to play your game, then you won't get as much support as you need. You've made a complicated game, you've got to guide the player in the game. Your current in game help doesn't actually teach the basic mechanics of your game.

If you took the time to write down such a great criticize, I suppose you have at least a good feeling about Influencing. I respect it a lot and I need to say, Thank you for your criticize! This helps me to drive my upcoming steps. You're absolute right about the accessibility of the game. Influencing isn't like most of renpy games where you most likely goes straight foward. Influencing is in early development stages. I'm building a big base thinking about what it will become in the future. Hence so much variables and options in this early development stage. People can say that the game don't have a complet story line, some interactions are missing, etc. The point is I've decided to share a game that I was working on with the intention to have people interested on this idea, helping me out with new ideas. My supporters have it in mind and I never lied to them. They know that theyr support is on the potential of what I'm doing and not on what we have today! I'm explaining all of this to go to the point now.
I need all the time that I have to work on things that will not be changed in a long run. A detailed tutorial of how the game works today would not be viable to me because I just don't have this time. Today, I'm counting on players to figure out some things in game while I can't create a properly tutorial. I know the game is a bit hard at first sight and for this reason I'm probably losing some potential supporters. Influencing is evolving and with time, people will take a second look on it. I love what I'm creating.
Now I'm gonna say thank you once more, because your explanation of what you want in a tutorial was perfect! I'll use it for sure! Keep at least one eye on this game and you will see that what you said meant a lot to me.

Thank you A LOT hakarlman !

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, so with the latest update the profess CTD at the end of the class was fixed, thanks for such a quick update (y)

And, also question, are NPCs with maxed voyeur supposed to till request you go a private place when you ask them for sex when other NPCs are around?

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Ok, so with the latest update the profess CTD at the end of the class was fixed, thanks for such a quick update (y)

And, also question, are NPCs with maxed voyeur supposed to till request you go a private place when you ask them for sex when other NPCs are around?
Yes! They will still request to go to a private place. This is not coded yet! I have big plans for public sex and voyeurism in open relationships! :D

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
The only issue i have is the Cheats only effects money, mood and sex interaction level. General interaction level increase still needs a lot of grind. And So fad had sex with so many chicks and not once have i seen an option to start a relationship with them or get them knocked up with kids. Voyeur sat is maxed for each girl I've fucked and yet when asking for sex in a public place we get "Lets go somewhere private". so what's the point of even having that stat?

rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
Golden Crow I am enjoying your game very much, and I wanted to give you my opinion on what to add if you want to take it into consideration. Its just something to think about, Maybe someone already brought it up before if not then here is my suggestion on what else to add to the game.

Girls come in different size, (fat, skinny, petite, fit, muscular, etc....)
Girls with different Heights, (tall, short, etc...)
Girls with more clothing choices while meeting or having sex (kinky, slutty, cosplay, formal, etc....)
Girls can get pregnant
More location for meeting or having sex
More different types of sex positions
Girls and guys with sounds
Last but not least possibly a story to follow or have mission to mess around

its just a suggestion I only ask and see what you think and if your interested
thanx for taking the time to see this.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
The only issue i have is the Cheats only effects money, mood and sex interaction level. General interaction level increase still needs a lot of grind. And So fad had sex with so many chicks and not once have i seen an option to start a relationship with them or get them knocked up with kids. Voyeur sat is maxed for each girl I've fucked and yet when asking for sex in a public place we get "Lets go somewhere private". so what's the point of even having that stat?
Hmmm I see... The cheat at the moment will give you just everything you need to ensure that you can 'control' the npc to do anything you want. About the relationship, it's just not implemented yet. Soon it will be! The voyeur status is used to calculate how shy the NPC is and is part of the calculation of cheat. The public sex will be implemented soon (I'm working on it right now). Voyeur/exhibitionism will not be about get naked and have sex in the middle of the people. Some places will have classic spots (Eg: toilet cabin) where people who likes it will be able to have public sex and have the chance to get caught. Ok? :)

I ran into a CTD when trying to discipline a class
Thank you for showing me this! Fixed for the next update!

Golden Crow I am enjoying your game very much, and I wanted to give you my opinion on what to add if you want to take it into consideration. Its just something to think about, Maybe someone already brought it up before if not then here is my suggestion on what else to add to the game.

Girls come in different size, (fat, skinny, petite, fit, muscular, etc....)
Girls with different Heights, (tall, short, etc...)
Girls with more clothing choices while meeting or having sex (kinky, slutty, cosplay, formal, etc....)
Girls can get pregnant
More location for meeting or having sex
More different types of sex positions
Girls and guys with sounds
Last but not least possibly a story to follow or have mission to mess around

its just a suggestion I only ask and see what you think and if your interested
thanx for taking the time to see this.
Hey! Thank you for those ideas!
About the different sizes and heights, I really want to implement it, but it's hard to be done now. It will generete an exponencial work to me, and I need to work other important stuffs in game before touch it. But It's on my plans for sure! I have the height stuff coded, to be true. I just need time to make it looks cool while having sex.

About the clothes, It's just about time and I will draw more! :D

Pregnancy is something that I want to implement as soon as possible. I just need to know what to do with the babies (and time to make it happen).

About the locations, I'm working on it right now. I'm working today on a way to implement voyeurism/exhibitionism, so I'm drawing and coding places to make it work as I intend.

The sound stuff, is on my list as well. I already have the sounds. I just need to edit it and put it on the game. I want to give at least 3 voice tones to be chosen!

About the story, there will be not a railed story, but a lot of missions that will build up your on story!

I know there is a lot to be done, but Influencing is relatively new and is being made by 1 crazy person during spare time. XD
I'll get there for sure! Hehe Thank you a lot!

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Since the 16.1 hotfix, I've noticed that more often than not NPCs when in the bathroom alone are said to just be doing nothing, than showering or, "reliving tension". Is that by design, or is there an error with the numbers?

Is there a specific stat or sexual preference that control the odds of it?

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
Since the 16.1 hotfix, I've noticed that more often than not NPCs when in the bathroom alone are said to just be doing nothing, than showering or, "reliving tension". Is that by design, or is there an error with the numbers?

Same here, seems to be a bug of some sort. Worked just fine in the previous version.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021

Hmmm. It's not really about the update. For now npcs can do 4 things inside rooms: have sex, masturbate, take shower or shave. When you can't hear or see anything, they're shaving. Since I didn't added the shaving animation, you see nothing. With the passing time, it's more likely to find people shaving as theyr hair grows up!

cum menu not showing up even if the pleasure bar is golden
Cum menu will appear with 2 conditions. Golden bar and at least one sex action!

Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm. It's not really about the update. For now npcs can do 4 things inside rooms: have sex, masturbate, take shower or shave. When you can't hear or see anything, they're shaving. Since I didn't added the shaving animation, you see nothing. With the passing time, it's more likely to find people shaving as theyr hair grows up!

Cum menu will appear with 2 conditions. Golden bar and at least one sex action!
doesnt appear after the bar is golden, and, after doing tons of sex actions.

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
"About the locations, I'm working on it right now. I'm working today on a way to implement voyeurism/exhibitionism, so I'm drawing and coding places to make it work as I intend." I just think after reading this about absolutely trivial things:lost bikini top ,nudist beach, model work/nude posing, some drunk effects, dancer/stripper work ...and other many stamps, what can looks more or less real. I wish You good luck! :);)

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
doesnt appear after the bar is golden, and, after doing tons of sex actions.
Yep... This is a bug! If you could show me a print of it, it would help me a lot! Anyways, I've made some changes on the possible reason for this to happen. Thank you a lot for tell me this!

"About the locations, I'm working on it right now. I'm working today on a way to implement voyeurism/exhibitionism, so I'm drawing and coding places to make it work as I intend." I just think after reading this about absolutely trivial things:lost bikini top ,nudist beach, model work/nude posing, some drunk effects, dancer/stripper work ...and other many stamps, what can looks more or less real. I wish You good luck! :);)
Thank you! :D
The nudist beach idea is something that I really have a good draft ready! Same about the drunk effects! A brothel as well! :p
So many things to be done! Haha.

Dec 14, 2020
2021-09-23.png

futa Ronald McDonald ^_^

also, can we talk about how trans/futa do not like sex acts ... even after the bar is full in all criterias. MC goes to perform oral, caress or fuck scenes with char - and the char hates every single one. I have to cheat in order to have 'good' sex with them... what gives?

what am I missing? I have used cheats and tried it earnestly ..

• Haha
Reactions: Agent Abide

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Yep... This is a bug! If you could show me a print of it, it would help me a lot! Anyways, I've made some changes on the possible reason for this to happen. Thank you a lot for tell me this!

Thank you! :D
The nudist beach idea is something that I really have a good draft ready! Same about the drunk effects! A brothel as well! :p
So many things to be done! Haha.
For locations, how about alsp. adding a few private places like changing tents and behind some bushes or rocks where NPCs can enjoy some, intense recreational intimacy

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
futa Ronald McDonald ^_^

also, can we talk about how trans/futa do not like sex acts ... even after the bar is full in all criterias. MC goes to perform oral, caress or fuck scenes with char - and the char hates every single one. I have to cheat in order to have 'good' sex with them... what gives?

what am I missing? I have used cheats and tried it earnestly ..
Haha! Btw, this is the bug that HumanityPhantom was talking about. It's fixed for the next update!
The fact that they don't like oral or cares is just about the 'random generation' and you got some real bad luck. The work around withouth cheat, for now, it use the suggestion interaction and give hugs and kisses. I'm working to make informations about the NPC more accessible and clear to players, so players will be able to understand how to interact with them. This will improve gameplay for sure!

For locations, how about alsp. adding a few private places like changing tents and behind some bushes or rocks where NPCs can enjoy some, intense recreational intimacy
Haha! You read my mind!

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Nice game! has great potential, I noticed that the bulge in the pants appears at a certain size threshold, I wish the size of the bulge increased the bigger the dick got, and maybe give bulges to the skirts too :oops:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Nice game! has great potential, I noticed that the bulge in the pants appears at a certain size threshold, I wish the size of the bulge increased the bigger the dick got, and maybe give bulges to the skirts too :oops:

From what I remember the bulge changes with size.

How is it possible to get a bulge in the skirt???

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes