-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
I hate the fact that i can't edit the Variables to remove the grind in this game. Hence i shall stay away from this game.
Which variables? You can literally edit all variables that matters in game using cheat mode... You can turn loyal npcs into cheaters, you can make any npc likes anything, edit money, edit dominance, friend/love points, etc.

Reactions: Golden Crow

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
I'll explain what I understood... When you're interacting with someone, the window shows NPC's stats. If you want the NPC to be sub, You should put the sub status the top to max and bottom to min. It is like the NPC's active submision (giving submission) and NPC's passive submission (receive submission). It is working for me! :D

Reactions: Golden Crow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'll explain what I understood... When you're interacting with someone, the window shows NPC's stats. If you want the NPC to be sub, You should put the sub status the top to max and bottom to min. It is like the NPC's active submision (giving submission) and NPC's passive submission (receive submission). It is working for me! :D
cool ty

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I hate the fact that i can't edit the Variables to remove the grind in this game. Hence i shall stay away from this game.
Hmmm... This is sad... The cheat mode is not solving the problem with grinding? Let me know what grinding part you can't avoid so I can update the cheat mode. I have made it thinking about the possibility of avoid all grinding in game! Thank you for your feedback! :)

cool ok was tricky to see...with or with cheats cant tell my own stats on the cheats when inter acting with people shows there name if at bottom says dominacy am i the dom or they are dom?
in cheats window sub has
+ -
+ -

what one is for me?if i wanna be dom am i on top or bottom? + -??

am i dom here?
Hello! The golden bar says that your dominancy is at the max! To make NPC's Submissives, while interacting, on cheat menu, there will be 2 bars under the 'sub' option. Put the top at the max and the bottom at the min. The mechanic of Influencing works with active actions and passive actions. Eg: act.anal means that you like to fuck asshole, pass.anal means that you like being fucked in the asshole. act.sub means that you like being submissive. pass.sub means that you like to receive submission from the others. This logic is the same for all stats. Good good? :)

Not to sound like a total fucking loser, buuuuutttt what the hell is the significance of pussy width and depth in this game?
Haha! The size of pussy, just like the size of the dick, is used to calculate the compatibility between you and your partner. Not every woman will like monster dicks. You can still have sex with different sizes, but it will be harder to get pleasure. Ok?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
How do the cheats work? what's the top and bottom bar for each cheat like submissive is the top bar for my character sub and bot for dominate, but if both are full than how does that work?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If the cheat let you also change the personality and other character trait's/status/info and if possible Appearance/Looks on the NPC's, that would be great.

If having the ability to create a NPC with one's own preferred tastes such as looks and personality would be great.

I personally think having a thirsty yandere stalker girl could be fun... in a game anyway. Probably not in RL
Least some of the games i have played let you pick if they would kill you or not.

Unfortunately one of the many fetishes i have acquired over the years.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
How do the cheats work? what's the top and bottom bar for each cheat like submissive is the top bar for my character sub and bot for dominate, but if both are full than how does that work?
im having the same issue cheats are whacked as fuck i got a stubborn bitch refuses to fuck and ive set that stupid dom sub every wich way possible and no matter what i set to when try to fuck says i aint dom enough

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Erm... am I doing something wrong or is there some extreme errors in the most recent version available on this site? I can't even play this game.

I can enter the preferences without problem. But the instant I click on the "Start" button I get error traceback log instead of the game starting up. (Actual errors included for the dev to look at below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Your dominancy is composed by how much you like to be submissive (active sub or top bar) and how much you like to receive submission from the others (passive submission). If you want your dom status at the max, you just need to put act.sub to 0 and passive sub to max.
When you're interacting with a NPC, if you want it to be submissive, you need to do the inverse (maximize act.sub and minimize pass.sub). It occours naturally during the game when you do dominant actions over the NPC.

If the cheat let you also change the personality and other character trait's/status/info and if possible Appearance/Looks on the NPC's, that would be great.

If having the ability to create a NPC with one's own preferred tastes such as looks and personality would be great.

I personally think having a thirsty yandere stalker girl could be fun... in a game anyway. Probably not in RL
Least some of the games i have played let you pick if they would kill you or not.

Unfortunately one of the many fetishes i have acquired over the years.
There is a goal on patreon for the possibility of a 'city editor', that will allow players to edit the city 100%. About the stalker girl... Thanks for the idea! Hahaha!

im having the same issue cheats are whacked as fuck i got a stubborn bitch refuses to fuck and ive set that stupid dom sub every wich way possible and no matter what i set to when try to fuck says i aint dom enough
Hmm. I'll simplify the cheats for upcoming updates. Influencing use a system with a lot of variables and some times I just have not dimension of how complex it will be presented to the players. Anyways, I'm here to help you...

1632194458082.png
This is the best setup for submission from NPC. Max act.sub and min pass.sub. The inverse for your own dom status. Now imagine that you want to fuck the asshole of the NPC... There are 2 ways. Or this NPC likes to be fucked in the asshole (passive anal high) or you're dominant enough to ask for it. To get individual points over one char, you must do some actions. There are some examples on the help menu inside the game (the '?' on top right of the screen). If you follow it, everything will works fine! Good? :)

is there pregnancy in this game at all?
Not yet. Soon for sure!

Erm... am I doing something wrong or is there some extreme errors in the most recent version available on this site? I can't even play this game.

I can enter the preferences without problem. But the instant I click on the "Start" button I get error traceback log instead of the game starting up. (Actual errors included for the dev to look at below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for showing me this! I've just downloaded it from f95 to test it and it is working fine on my pc. I suggest you to try to download it again and check the size of the file. Probably something went wrong while extracting the files.

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
First impression about 1.6: When you character asked NPC "how are you feeling" NPC always(always!) answered "you just asked" with negative friendship effect. :sick:

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Seems when transitioning into a bathroom or public shower to initiate some voyeurism, it gets stuck loading at the "In the room..." part, and does not finish loading.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Your dominancy is composed by how much you like to be submissive (active sub or top bar) and how much you like to receive submission from the others (passive submission). If you want your dom status at the max, you just need to put act.sub to 0 and passive sub to max.
When you're interacting with a NPC, if you want it to be submissive, you need to do the inverse (maximize act.sub and minimize pass.sub). It occours naturally during the game when you do dominant actions over the NPC.

There is a goal on patreon for the possibility of a 'city editor', that will allow players to edit the city 100%. About the stalker girl... Thanks for the idea! Hahaha!

Hmm. I'll simplify the cheats for upcoming updates. Influencing use a system with a lot of variables and some times I just have not dimension of how complex it will be presented to the players. Anyways, I'm here to help you...

This is the best setup for submission from NPC. Max act.sub and min pass.sub. The inverse for your own dom status. Now imagine that you want to fuck the asshole of the NPC... There are 2 ways. Or this NPC likes to be fucked in the asshole (passive anal high) or you're dominant enough to ask for it. To get individual points over one char, you must do some actions. There are some examples on the help menu inside the game (the '?' on top right of the screen). If you follow it, everything will works fine! Good? :)

Not yet. Soon for sure!

Thank you for showing me this! I've just downloaded it from f95 to test it and it is working fine on my pc. I suggest you to try to download it again and check the size of the file. Probably something went wrong while extracting the files.
im confused later on down the road can you try and make the dom/sub more understandable someone earlier explained that the top part maxed is for them to be sub its just to confusing should make it so that ya know who is who
cheat menu like so
NPC CHICK sub + - full bar for sub
NPC CHICK dom + - blank for dom

(then blank for sub and full for dom for those that wanna be sub mc) ---hope i explained that correctly??)

MC dom + -
MC sub + -

make more sense that way us players cant possibly fuck it up with getting what we want
i understand your busy and i appreciate everything you do and enjoying the game although im having a bit of difficulties
with understanding stuff and trying to get figure stuff out
i assume for NPC CHICK to be sub (is how it was explained to me) top section needs to be maxed bottom section left blank
seems to work somewhat but ya gotta click forever cuz says npc dont like this and that keeps resisting so about 100 clicks later finally gives in somewhat aggravating because considering its a cheat should get what ya wanna do instantly no resistance

found another weird thing i randomly wandered through apartment buildings and seen a chick gettin fucked out in the hall
after she was done (i assumed she would of been automatically into voyager stuff) so i used cheats bumped up friend/love,etc
i got to fuck her in hallway (nobody was around) so then i went to her place there was people there and she didnt wanna do anything so i tried the suggestion talk and kept on tryin for haveing people watch us us fuck and also watching others fuck
oddly she was ok with watching BUT not being watched and i set her voyerager (cheat) top section max bottom empty
and then kept losing points friend/love so kept re-adding them all back (max)went back to asking again voyager stuff
sometimes she will say why are you trying to convince me,etc then after a while tells me im being repetitive
whats the secret to make that happen watch and be watched?so i can fuck infront of her husband and can fuck other chicks infront of her as well?voyager is pretty self explanatory so if options is there how to make them work??

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I tried this game a long time ago. I made no progress in the beginning. I just tried it again for 20 minutes and once again made no progress. Does the game have no content or what?

You just go around and the women just seem to reject you no matter what you do. Are you supposed to do something other than hit on the women?

Jesus, even when you cheat, it's impossible to start any type of sexual encounter, lol. This game needs some kind of quest system.

Edit: Yea, I can't make any progress. After 30 minutes, no sexual content.

I just unpacked the game's files and it looks like there are sex scenes, but they're just impossible to get to. That's a shame.

Even if you cheat, it's impossible to unlock sex scenes.

Can someone write a guide on how to unlock sex scenes with or without the cheat?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes