Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
I really love this game! But it is still very limited for my taste. Is there a game very similar to this, which i can also enjoy? (=

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I finally meet Mary the character from the start of the game but, she does not seem different from anyone else? I thought because she was asking question at the start and she has named house on the map she would have more content?

Is there more content for Mary then everyone else?
For now, Mary is the only char that is a slut for sure! I'm still working on content for her.

I don't get it... How do you raise the stats that can't be learned in the library?
Some stats can't be raised for now. I'll add a way to make it soon!

Changelog for v1.5 - Updated city configurator. If it possible, more information about this function, please.
I've added the possibility to configure trans in city and made a tab just for it. Soon new configurations will be added!

Fingers crossed it wont get abandoned, looks promising
Not on my watch! ;)

I played game to day and I love it. Nice jop btw trans things are really good. (pls add more trans content :love:)
Thank you! :D

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like this game!
I like character creation!
I like interacting with other characters and developing a relationship with them!
I like the varied selection of intimate relationship activities!

Dec 14, 2020
GoldenCrow Is there some objective this protagonist has to achieve?

I got a 99 year old pale trans called Beth Sheeba fucking all the girls they can find before they die on the next Hunter's moon -- I like that you kept the game open ended like the Sims, so I can fill in the gaps with my imagination.

However, will there be a chance to get other jobs? What can we encounter there? What after that?

Reactions: jamonserrano

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I think it would be great if I could live with someone together! (After the gift of a ring, which means an engagement, and then a wedding!)
On the way! I'm working first into adding AI to NPCs. Soon I'll be adding the possibility of play with a family, and not just with one char! :D

@GoldenCrow Is there some objective this protagonist has to achieve?

I got a 99 year old pale trans called Beth Sheeba fucking all the girls they can find before they die on the next Hunter's moon -- I like that you kept the game open ended like the Sims, so I can fill in the gaps with my imagination.

However, will there be a chance to get other jobs? What can we encounter there? What after that?
Hello! There will be an achievements system! With those achievements you will be able to receive a 'boost' while creating a new char! Eg: You will be able to create a char naturally good at oral sex, instead of have the need to constantly practicize it to be good. Or maybe start with a rich char... Thigs liket this. About other jobs and interactions options in game (like short histories) will be implemented with time for sure! I just need to fill some important gaps in game mechanic before I advance with it! One important thing that I want to implement in Influencing is the 'chat' interaction. Every single char will be like a 'chat bot'. This is one of my main objectives with Influencing!
Good? :)
Btw thanks a lot for your comment! XD

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
a chat bot, eh? Sounds amazing. Hopefully, we can see it in action soon. Best of luck!
Thank you! I can't wait for it as well!

Btw, the v0.1.6 is about to be released for public and here is the changelog:

- Added 3 masturbation animations: Man, Woman and Trans Woman.
- Added the animation from Patreon poll: Trans Woman x Woman with fisting and vaginal sex
- Updated NPCs AI: Now they are able to interact between themselves
- Now you can catch NPCs having sex, masturbating and showering.
- Now you can SPY on NPCs having sex and masturbating
- NPCs might react if you get in a room with naked NPCs in it (like the W.C. at the GYM)
- Added 'time factor' to friendship/Love points
- Updated some poses to the system with speed control
- The speed of animations with speed control can be controlled by pressing '+', '-' and 'Enter' on keyboard
- Added credits section on main menu!
- Small updates to make 'time pass' run faster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes