May 10, 2018
run as administrator or running compatibility troubleshooter
View attachment 1292382 View attachment 1292380 View attachment 1292380
Hey Carlos,

Try SHIFT+G on the menu, a new window should appear
run as administrator or running compatibility troubleshooter
View attachment 1292382 View attachment 1292380 View attachment 1292380
Hey Carlos

Switch renderer by holding Shift + g key. Works on other games.
A new window with blurry text should appear, on the first column upper left choose the third line, still on the left side but in the bottom of the page choose the second option from left to right on the last line and restart your game.

Go to the troubleshooting section in the forum and search "blurry text" or #text error" there are some posts very detailed there if I come across some i´ll post it here

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Something that I feel is super important in a game like this is body types, you want to see skinny normal muscular and fat characters and with women you want different waist sizes and different hip and ass sizes
Hey! I agree with you! And I want to add it! But drawing all those body parts and clothes would generate an exponencial work. Before add different body types I need to work on other elements of Influencing, like better interactions, NPC's AI, etc. I wish I could work on it right now.
Btw, thank you! :)

I haven't downloaded the game yet because I'm having problems on the internet but I want to download it. I wanted to know if the trans female characters can be futa or just trans, I have nothing against trans characters but I also want to see my character have sex and be able to get pregnant if she is futa/trans I hope I explained it correctly , As for pregnancies I have in mind that this game, as far as I can understand it, will not have a closed but kind of open ending, the other characters could get pregnant more than once, and I don't know how it works In the rest but this game for me has a kind of unlimited potential because the images are the animations are easier to do (I think) I have some ideas for the game.

1) characters can become pregnant more than once.
2) have relationships with people in the family that is being cheated on (I think there is this content in the game and from what I read).
3) the trans characters can be futas too where they have a pussy and a dick and they might be able to get pregnant too (I would think it's cool).
4) having some kind of sex when the LI partner is sleeping like having sex close to the partner when he is sleeping.
5) I kind of have a heavier cuckold content I'm not very good when it's done with the MC but when it's done with another I don't really care (I know this thought is hypocritical but if it's not the MC who's like a cuckold I don't care ).
Hello! So, Influencing have trans female, which have dick but not pussy. When I implement pregnancy, trans female will be able to impregnate females, but not being impregnated. It can be changed ofc, but this is what I have in mind for now. Maybe I add real futa. Idk. Hehe
1) Sure! When I implement pregnancy, you will be able to get pregnant as much as you can. Just take care with alimony! XD
2) The relationship system is really open. You can have relationship with anyone! After I add AI in chars Influencing will become a whole new experience!
3) It really is cool. As I said before, this is not how I built it, but it can be changed in the future. I Just need more time to work on it!
4) This kind of situation will be all around! I think 0.1.6 will have something like this. Not exactly this, but something like this.
5) Well. In Influencing you will be able to be on both sides. You even will be able to be outside of it, like spying your cheating neighbor. Once I add the family system, where you will be able to control more than one char, everything will change! Influencing is walking slow and steady, as I always say. Haha

I am not a paid customer because in the country where I live it is practically impossible to support someone due to the dollar rate, but I hope you will take these ideas into consideration.
Relax my dude. You're helping me a lot by playing Influencing and giving me ideas and opinions.

I don't understand how to get friendship/love points higher than the cap you hit abould halfway on the bar. I keep trying to talk to them about stuff and suggesting things but there seems to be no way forward.
Helo! Look, Friend/Love points are divided in 4 parts:
1- Temporary points, that you get by talking and interacting
2- Money, that you get by giving gifts and showing yourself as someone with money
3- Knowledge, that you get by learing informations from the others. You can see most of what you know on Phone.
4- Sex, that you get by being good at sex with this NPC.

The percentage varies for each character. Some don't care about money, some don't care about sex, etc.
Good? I'll add this on help menu for upcoming updates!

Need some quest objectives to get you started, and some main story maybe. Meet and fuck games are kinda boring by themselves.
Yep! You're right! Influencing will not have a railed history. It will be more like The sims where you have small quests and live your life. Do you know?! The achievements system will make everything better as well! But we will get there! :D

I personaly am not in to trans whoman but as long as you can turn it of i am gladd for the people who do. (i personaly would like to see body modification like tattoos and especially piercings).
Piercings and tattoos are things that I have on my list of "If i have spare time". I'm about to work on it on every update, but everytime something happens, like my work gets harder, or some particular problem. And there goes my time. Haha.

Is this a vanilla dating sim? No incest?
You know da rules, and so do I. :p

Played this for about 30 minutes and immediately went to sub to the Patreon. Fantastic game so far. Really love everything I've seen so far
Thank you a lot! For real! You have no idea of how important it is to me having people supporting Influencing. This game is a dream that I'm finally putting to work! Once more, Thank you!

way to grindy just to see some fap scenes.... add a mod or something otherwise a very bad execution overall, the concept is very good that's why I'm critiquing
Hello! Thank you! This kind of critique is important to me, so I know where I need to work first to make Influencing more interesting. You're right. I was working on the background of Influencing, preparing everything to work in a different way of most of renpy games. I'm planning to make all chars like a 'chat bot'. You will be able to have a real talk with chars and not just click on interactions. Of course it will not be like a humam brain :)ROFLMAO:) but once I add better interactions, everything will become a lot better! I just need more time. I'm working alone, so this is BIG work. Haha.
Btw, part of what is grindy in Influencing will become minigames and/or will be transformed into a casual chat with the NPC.

Zekimbitor You're the hero!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
way to grindy just to see some fap scenes.... add a mod or something otherwise a very bad execution overall, the concept is very good that's why I'm critiquing
It is a gem in the rough, but i get the feeling that with time and more polishing this one will be excellent no doubt

fav559

Apr 26, 2018
Great game. A couple of wishes:
1) Pregnancy is optional so that it can be turned off
2) Add Futa (Pussy and Cock), also optional as trans to turn off.
3) Visualization of Cum and Squirt
4) Make a system of orgasms when a partner or you experience a strong orgasm, and he needs to take a break a couple of minutes before continuing. With high dominance, force the partner to continue.
It is possible to make a competition, who will force whom to cum more and who will give up.

And the desire to develop the game and not throw, really clings, and without any cool 3D renders, the main thing is an interesting idea and performance.

Sorry for my english, not native.

Ojika

Nov 9, 2017
You've got the foundation for something amazing here, my man. Looking forward to where this game is headed!

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
It is a gem in the rough, but i get the feeling that with time and more polishing this one will be excellent no doubt
Thank you! :D

Great game. A couple of wishes:
1) Pregnancy is optional so that it can be turned off
2) Add Futa (Pussy and Cock), also optional as trans to turn off.
3) Visualization of Cum and Squirt
4) Make a system of orgasms when a partner or you experience a strong orgasm, and he needs to take a break a couple of minutes before continuing. With high dominance, force the partner to continue.
It is possible to make a competition, who will force whom to cum more and who will give up.

And the desire to develop the game and not throw, really clings, and without any cool 3D renders, the main thing is an interesting idea and performance.

Sorry for my english, not native.
Hello!
1) The plan is to make it something that you can do a procedure at hospital to turn it on and off for each char!
2) It is possible, but not on my plans for now. Who know... Haha
3) Yep! I was planning to work on it for v0.1.6. If i have spare time I will. This update will be focused on interactions and NPC's AI. A LOT of work to be done.
4) Sounds good. I can make this one a thing for sure! Not now, but sounds really good!

Thank you a lot! Btw, I'll not throw Influencing away. I love this game. This is the game that I'm making to myself and sharing with you! :D
*Your english sounds good to me. Haha

Where is Mary? I can't enter her house because I don't know her yet and I can't find her to meet her?
Dude. For now she will be around the city. There is a good chance for you to find her on GYM, because she really likes to workout!

Jesus it's hard to fuck or get fucked by someone in this one huh! I need a walkthrough cuz i kinda stuck.
It depends on who you're trying to fuck. Some people are really easy going. On the right circumstances you can get sex with friend/love under 30%! I really need to Start a Wiki for Influencing. It is on my plans.

You've got the foundation for something amazing here, my man. Looking forward to where this game is headed!
I'm working hard on Influencing. It will become a good game someday!

Can you get caught cheating? (=
Not yet. But the upcoming updates are focused into give life to NPC's. So it will be added SOON!

Improve a cheat system adding a character editing ( both MC and that you talk to)
There is a plan to add a "city editor", but I have a goal on Patreon before I start to work on it. It will take some time to be done, so I need to reduce my working time (on my real work) to spend more time on Influencing. I work on Influencing on my spare time as a therapy. It relax me a lot when I can't sleep... :cool:

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017

Hello!
1) The plan is to make it something that you can do a procedure at hospital to turn it on and off for each char!
2) It is possible, but not on my plans for now. Who know... Haha
3) Yep! I was planning to work on it for v0.1.6. If i have spare time I will. This update will be focused on interactions and NPC's AI. A LOT of work to be done.
4) Sounds good. I can make this one a thing for sure! Not now, but sounds really good!

Thank you a lot! Btw, I'll not throw Influencing away. I love this game. This is the game that I'm making to myself and sharing with you! :D
*Your english sounds good to me. Haha

Dude. For now she will be around the city. There is a good chance for you to find her on GYM, because she really likes to workout!

It depends on who you're trying to fuck. Some people are really easy going. On the right circumstances you can get sex with friend/love under 30%! I really need to Start a Wiki for Influencing. It is on my plans.

I'm working hard on Influencing. It will become a good game someday!

Not yet. But the upcoming updates are focused into give life to NPC's. So it will be added SOON!

There is a plan to add a "city editor", but I have a goal on Patreon before I start to work on it. It will take some time to be done, so I need to reduce my working time (on my real work) to spend more time on Influencing. I work on Influencing on my spare time as a therapy. It relax me a lot when I can't sleep... :cool:
Sounds cool.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I finally meet Mary the character from the start of the game but, she does not seem different from anyone else? I thought because she was asking question at the start and she has named house on the map she would have more content?

Is there more content for Mary then everyone else?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes