Fakebitchboy

Jun 16, 2021
I really like this game. The game is still in its early stages but this is one of the games which I'm gonna follow from now on as this game has very high potential.

I have a couple of suggestions, hope the devs consider these. I'm playing as a female character FYI.

1. It's always us who is trying to start a conversation/build a relationship with others. It would be awesome if other guys try to hit on/flirt with us. Like perverts can us ask us sexual favors or try to molest the FMC.
Eg. You are on beach and random guys approach her for some casual fun, you get touched in gym/street then you get to choose whether to encourage them or stop them etc.

2. I only played the game for a bit but I think sex is only possible in FMC bedroom. Correct me if I'm wrong. It would better if we could have sex on other places like toilets, beach, alleys, park[behind bushes/trees] etc. [Like public places]. Also, is sex with multiple people possible at this stage of game, like is getting a threesome or gangbang possible now?

3. The transportation system in the game is to go from one place to another by just clicking and fast forwarding time by a few minutes. Hope a bus or subway is added.
Here you can be groped/molested etc by other passengers and you get to choose whether to ignore/encourage/stop him. It would be a good repeatable free roam event.
You can have sex in places other than the bedroom, but both of you need to be alone.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Hi , can someone show me where i can activate/deactivate cheat mode??
Yep...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With a good debug menu and a couple months of updates, this could be a really nice sandbox. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.
Thank You!! :)

I really like this game. The game is still in its early stages but this is one of the games which I'm gonna follow from now on as this game has very high potential.

I have a couple of suggestions, hope the devs consider these. I'm playing as a female character FYI.

1. It's always us who is trying to start a conversation/build a relationship with others. It would be awesome if other guys try to hit on/flirt with us. Like perverts can us ask us sexual favors or try to molest the FMC.
Eg. You are on beach and random guys approach her for some casual fun, you get touched in gym/street then you get to choose whether to encourage them or stop them etc.

2. I only played the game for a bit but I think sex is only possible in FMC bedroom. Correct me if I'm wrong. It would better if we could have sex on other places like toilets, beach, alleys, park[behind bushes/trees] etc. [Like public places]. Also, is sex with multiple people possible at this stage of game, like is getting a threesome or gangbang possible now?

3. The transportation system in the game is to go from one place to another by just clicking and fast forwarding time by a few minutes. Hope a bus or subway is added.
Here you can be groped/molested etc by other passengers and you get to choose whether to ignore/encourage/stop him. It would be a good repeatable free roam event.
Thank you a lot!
1. It will be possible once I write the 'AI' for NPCs. For now they only take care of basic need. In the future it will be crazy! Hehe. Btw, i'm taking notes on your ideas.
2. You can have sex anywhere. But you need to be alone at the place with your partner. It will be changed in the future as well. The voyeur/public sex fantasy is part of the game. threesome/gangbang is not possible for now. I need more time to draw it all. But i'll get there!!!!!
3. Taking notes... Really good. Hehe

Duuude I really like your game and I don't like Ren'Py games in general.
I tried to use save editor to change the amount of money, but I can't find the ID of the main character (it's not really easy). Is there a way to modify that value? I also tried CheatEngine but it doesn't find it.
Thank you! It makes me really happy to see people enjoying Influencing!
Idk which save editor you're using, but i'm not using the usual system from Ren'py. You can access the console of the game and use this function:
cheat_money(1, 9999)
9999 is the amount of money you want. You don't need so much money in Influencing for now. Good?! :)

Any news about when 0.1.4 might drop?
Yep! It's already on Patreon. I'll release it on Itch.io on Friday!

is it only me or did the file for this new update contain a Trojan Virus?
The 32bits version is fake detected as a virus by windows -.-". I'll release v0.1.4 in 2 separated files (32bits and 64bits) and put a note on it.

Bug
It seems like there are a lot of things in sex that don't work? A guy can Lick Pussy or have Face Sitting with a woman but, the a woman can't? Also a woman can lick a man's asshole but, nothing happens when you try to lick a woman's asshole? Also lesbian oral sex of any kind does not work?

I still love the game but, please fix this ;)
Not a bug. XD
It's just not ready yet. Hehe. But with time i'll get there :p
For v0.1.4 woman can use toys to fuck another woman! On v0.1.5 I'll add trans women!

I found the UI fairly pleasing and very easy to use, and the graphics overall quite serviceable. I know it's early days, so can't really complain about a lack of gameplay, but it did seem to me that the game lacks any real motivation to play it. Lots of clicking, but little knowledge about what the clicks are going to do in the conversations that make up 90% of the clicking.

The bottom line was that I just didn't find that the game seemed very rewarding to play. Good luck with this, Golden Crow, and I'll check back in a few releases down the road.
Thank you for playing Influencing! There is a long road for me ahead. But soon, with events, minigames, etc, it will become a lot better. This kind of critics shows me where I should put my effort first. Thank you a lot!

I gave it another try (No virus report this time) And i got to it is say pretty darn impressive with al the posible
variations.
Thank you!

need a tutorial on how to talk or play tried clicking on people doesnt work
Click on the names on the heads!

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
nopy download link came with a side of Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Just FYI
Yep. This problem is caused by the version of Ren'py I used, that gives a fake positive for virus :(. V0.1.4 is using the latest version of Ren'py, so this problem will not occur anymore.

One question, how do I earn money? I try to work somewhere but I don't get the job option, I'm quite liking the game <3
Yo! I'm really happy that you're having fun playing Influencing.
Here is the 2 possible ways to make money in Influencing a the moment. You can take a look on this ! It shows how to become a professor in Influencing (the only career for now). Also you can do small jobs in high class apartments in the morning (7~10 am) or clean the mess at the club (5~6 am).
Good? :)

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Awww hell yeah, here's hoping you don't make them ending only pregnancies
The plan is to keep it until the end. Something like Sims. Even the decicion to keep the pregnancy or not will be part of the dominancy game. Pay support if you're not living with it, etc. I'm planning it to be something REALLY cool. Not a dead end. I'll need to check some things before put it in Influencing, but in the end everything will work! Hehe.

Kuso1249

Mar 4, 2021
The plan is to keep it until the end. Something like Sims. Even the decicion to keep the pregnancy or not will be part of the dominancy game. Pay support if you're not living with it, etc. I'm planning it to be something REALLY cool. Not a dead end. I'll need to check some things before put it in Influencing, but in the end everything will work! Hehe.
seriously it would be awesome if you add choices like this dude

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Here's hoping we get pregnancy before the year's end.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is there any other way to make money besides mowing lawns?
Also, either increasing characters max energy, so they can last longer during sex. I've noticed that during sex, whenever I try to get a character close to filling up their please bar they run out of energy.

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
LOVE THIS GAME. Finally a game I have been looking for years. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! And it will become better! I'm working a lot! Hehe

Here's hoping we get pregnancy before the year's end.
It is possible. But i can't promisse.

Still no gay content?
They said 'no homo'. So i think it doesn't count. Right? XD

Jk. Hehe, but gay/lesbian content is in Influencing since v0.1.0.

Is there any other way to make money besides mowing lawns?
Also, either increasing characters max energy, so they can last longer during sex. I've noticed that during sex, whenever I try to get a character close to filling up their please bar they run out of energy.
About the money, you can try the professor career. It is the only career in Influencing for now. All you need ot know about it is in .

About the energy, you need to keep health high to last longer during sex. To fill up the Pleasure bar, you need high stats in what you're doing. E.g.: To gain a high amount of points fucking someone's asshole, you need a high 'act.anal' and the one you're fucking the asshole need a high 'pass.anal'. Beside it, you can alternate between fuck and preliminary to gain extra points.

Good? :)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes