King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
The 32Bits version might alarm your antivirus. Idk why this is happening....
I don't know what was going on either. When I would download it, it would just not finish the last part of the download to complete the file, making it usable. I usually use chrome (incognito btw) but I also tried downloading it from Firefox (not incognito), and it still didn't work.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I don't know what was going on either. When I would download it, it would just not finish the last part of the download to complete the file, making it usable. I usually use chrome (incognito btw) but I also tried downloading it from Firefox (not incognito), and it still didn't work.
Did you try to download the 64bits version? I think it works on 64 and 32 bits system. This problem with the 32bits version and antivirus is something from Renpy. You can bypass it with your antivirus i think.

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Liking the update and new animations added in this version. The addition of sound effects is also very nice (hope to see them added to the older positions too and maybe also the interactions). One thing I wanted to mention just in case its only happening for me is that I seem to get an error screen whenever I use the 'Finger her pussy' option during sex. If I press the Ignore option a couple of times it disappears and shows the missionary position instead. I'm playing on the 64-bit version on a new save file for the latest version, is this a known issue?

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Liking the update and new animations added in this version. The addition of sound effects is also very nice (hope to see them added to the older positions too and maybe also the interactions). One thing I wanted to mention just in case its only happening for me is that I seem to get an error screen whenever I use the 'Finger her pussy' option during sex. If I press the Ignore option a couple of times it disappears and shows the missionary position instead. I'm playing on the 64-bit version on a new save file for the latest version, is this a known issue?
Thank you for show me this! Male chars are not supposed to be in fingering animation yet! I thought I removed it. This is an error caused by the attempt of load one image that do not exist yet! Fixed for v0.1.4. Thanks a LOT! :D

what does the act and pass mean in the sex category?
Active and Passive shows how much do you like to do something (and how good you are doing it) and how much you like when someone do something with you. Example: Act Anal show how much you like to fuck someone else's asshole. Pass Anal show how much do you like being fucked in the asshole. In game it is like exp points for each category. Higher stats gives you better results while having sex.
Good?

vmj2001

Mar 15, 2019
Thank you for show me this! Male chars are not supposed to be in fingering animation yet! I thought I removed it. This is an error caused by the attempt of load one image that do not exist yet! Fixed for v0.1.4. Thanks a LOT! :D

Active and Passive shows how much do you like to do something (and how good you are doing it) and how much you like when someone do something with you. Example: Act Anal show how much you like to fuck someone else's asshole. Pass Anal show how much do you like being fucked in the asshole. In game it is like exp points for each category. Higher stats gives you better results while having sex.
Good?
thank you!

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
I really like this game. The game is still in its early stages but this is one of the games which I'm gonna follow from now on as this game has very high potential.

I have a couple of suggestions, hope the devs consider these. I'm playing as a female character FYI.

1. It's always us who is trying to start a conversation/build a relationship with others. It would be awesome if other guys try to hit on/flirt with us. Like perverts can us ask us sexual favors or try to molest the FMC.
Eg. You are on beach and random guys approach her for some casual fun, you get touched in gym/street then you get to choose whether to encourage them or stop them etc.

2. I only played the game for a bit but I think sex is only possible in FMC bedroom. Correct me if I'm wrong. It would better if we could have sex on other places like toilets, beach, alleys, park[behind bushes/trees] etc. [Like public places]. Also, is sex with multiple people possible at this stage of game, like is getting a threesome or gangbang possible now?

3. The transportation system in the game is to go from one place to another by just clicking and fast forwarding time by a few minutes. Hope a bus or subway is added.
Here you can be groped/molested etc by other passengers and you get to choose whether to ignore/encourage/stop him. It would be a good repeatable free roam event.

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
Duuude I really like your game and I don't like Ren'Py games in general.
I tried to use save editor to change the amount of money, but I can't find the ID of the main character (it's not really easy). Is there a way to modify that value? I also tried CheatEngine but it doesn't find it.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
It seems like there are a lot of things in sex that don't work? A guy can Lick Pussy or have Face Sitting with a woman but, the a woman can't? Also a woman can lick a man's asshole but, nothing happens when you try to lick a woman's asshole? Also lesbian oral sex of any kind does not work?

I still love the game but, please fix this ;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I found the UI fairly pleasing and very easy to use, and the graphics overall quite serviceable. I know it's early days, so can't really complain about a lack of gameplay, but it did seem to me that the game lacks any real motivation to play it. Lots of clicking, but little knowledge about what the clicks are going to do in the conversations that make up 90% of the clicking.

The bottom line was that I just didn't find that the game seemed very rewarding to play. Good luck with this, Golden Crow, and I'll check back in a few releases down the road.

Vivi404

May 20, 2018
I gave it another try (No virus report this time) And i got to it is say pretty darn impressive with al the posible
variations.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes