King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Could anybody please update the post to the most recent version of the game. I tried downloading it from itch.io, but it keeps failing the download. The version I am trying to download is the windows version.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
Are there couples in the game you simply cannot get to cheat? Ive been going at 2 couples both the husband and wife maxed friendly and love stats and I can't break them. Is it ask something personal - Ask about cheat. Or is it suggest - cheat is good that breaks them? Also they all have the loyal trait and none have the open minded trait.

You can use RenPy Save Editor to give you more money. The search bar in the editor maybe hard to see its at the top right.

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Are there couples in the game you simply cannot get to cheat? Ive been going at 2 couples both the husband and wife maxed friendly and love stats and I can't break them. Is it ask something personal - Ask about cheat. Or is it suggest - cheat is good that breaks them? Also they all have the loyal trait and none have the open minded trait.

You can use RenPy Save Editor to give you more money. The search bar in the editor maybe hard to see its at the top right.

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/
I tried it too, seems like you need atleast kiss once.

Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
I tried it too, seems like you need atleast kiss once.
I think I figured out the problem. One spouse has loyal trait and the other has jealous trait.
You can still have the jealous spouse cheat not sure 100% of the time. The loyal spouse will
let me hug but no kiss. I get pushed away every time.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
I think I figured out the problem. One spouse has loyal trait and the other has jealous trait.
You can still have the jealous spouse cheat not sure 100% of the time. The loyal spouse will
let me hug but no kiss. I get pushed away every time.
It's possible make the loyal one cheat.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
You can make anyone cheat in Influencing! You got the worst case scenario. It will take a lot of work and insistence!

Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
You can make anyone cheat in Influencing! You got the worst case scenario. It will take a lot of work and insistence!
I tried A LOT to break them! . I just see no progress so I don't know if what I'm doing is working. So I gave up. Maybe I still don't understand how it all works. Thanks for the great game it's been fun playing it and can't wait to see what you come up with in future builds.

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
So I used the cheat to make vouyer and cheat maxed out and they still won't have sex in front of others. Is it still not available or maybe something needs to be done prior. Also in the cheat it should be able to cheat the pleasure bar.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I tried A LOT to break them! . I just see no progress so I don't know if what I'm doing is working. So I gave up. Maybe I still don't understand how it all works. Thanks for the great game it's been fun playing it and can't wait to see what you come up with in future builds.
Thank you a lot for playing Influencing! About the cheat situation, it really is about insistence. To cheat, someone need to have a high 'cheat' status. With enough actions the char stop being loyal. If the char is in need of sex and social interactions, it becomes easier to convince to cheat!

So I used the cheat to make vouyer and cheat maxed out and they still won't have sex in front of others. Is it still not available or maybe something needs to be done prior. Also in the cheat it should be able to cheat the pleasure bar.
Yep. The voyeur interaction is not coded yet. About the cheat bar while having sex, Good! I'll do it for v0.1.4. Thank you. Hehe

May 12, 2018
Yep. The voyeur interaction is not coded yet. About the cheat bar while having sex, Good! I'll do it for v0.1.4. Thank you. Hehe
[/QUOTE]
Oh Fuck Ya Brudda, what're the plans for 0.1.4?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Oh Fuck Ya Brudda, what're the plans for 0.1.4?
So... For v0.1.4 i'm adding toys and pubic/body hair! It was asked A LOT! For v0.1.5 Patrons voted to add transgenders chars option. So yeah... This is it. Beside it i'm changing/updating codes to make everything work better and touching drawings! This is what a love on making Influencing. I can change my focus easilly and never get tired of what i'm doing XD

Android version? Mega link and discord from that one dude is dead.
You can download it from itch.io. It is updated and working! :)

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
I am still having and error pop up when trying to download the v0.1.3 pc download from itch.io. Can someone update the downloads on this page or something?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I am still having and error pop up when trying to download the v0.1.3 pc download from itch.io. Can someone update the downloads on this page or something?
Here we go...

The 32Bits version might alarm your antivirus. Idk why this is happening....

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes