Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I just thought you were yanking my chain :D
Humm.. maibe? :LOL:

Don't worried about it. It's not that important. I apologize. I don't mind for games have some grinding in them but other time I feel there is just too much of it in many games. However sometimes I agree that working your way through the game can be more rewarding. There maybe some parts I want to skip but I like what you going for your game, it looks promising though.
Don't need to apologize, my friend! The console thing was a test. I need to understand how people play Influencing. I want to make this game something fun to be played. I know i can't cover all tastes. I don't really mind to bring it back for next release. This feedback is good! :)

I don't know If I am not suggesting enough but I would suggest "being watched whilst having sex is good" to the point where they say "I agree" or something similar, then when I tell lets fuck in front of people, they say "let's go to a private place."
Whenever I play the game again and remember to take screenshots Ill send you screenshots of something spelt wrong and give you the correct grammar for it
At some point they agree! The "being watched having sex" is the part that isin't implemented yet... XD
About the grammar, please do it! It's not a secret that i have low attention... And take care of the grammar of a game is really hard... I'm really counting on players on that for now... And i'm gonna say it, i'm not disapointed! The community has been treating Influencing really well. Thanks for that!

I have to say I use to love this game now I am just lost. The Console is gone and I can't find the Cheat mode? I could use some help.
I can bring it back for next version. That was just a test. I want to understand if Influencing is playable without 'super cheats' XD. The cheat mode can be actived just like the older versions!

Also the new art is a problem. I like Golden Crow he is one of the few Game Creators who is willing to talk with the fans. I am not trying to be harsh this is just the best description I could come up with.

Sorry to say the people look like they are from a sleazy trailer park. The characters look really old and in poor health. Many people have bags under the eyes in the old version they didn't. The facial hair just looks weird. The old version just looks a lot better.

Please do something about the Artwork

Thanks ;)
The next month is the 'art' month. I'll give a lot of attention to the art style and new poses. It's good to receive this feedback. I'll not remove the age marks, but i can try to make it looks more acceptable, and balance the ages when it appears.
He said he was planning on adding shading, shadows, and/or lighting which will help it.
This! I'm pretty sure this will change how people will look at the game :D

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
the nopy file for me picked up a trogon not sure if it was just misread but it said it came from theese files
This happens to some people... I'm not the uploader of files in f95. But i can say that i've never got a virus from here...

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Just dl'd v0.1.2
I do noticed that the dev has gone on his(?) way to obfuscate the codes and implement anti cheat/debug. Yeah, I've broken your system. Not wanting to discuss your code and how the game work internally is one thing and I respect that. Going out of your way to obfuscate code and implementing anti cheat/debug is another, and it's a dev behavior that I do not support nor respect. Others may disagree with me on this and that's fine.

So dev, good luck with your game. How you develop your game is your own prerogative, I just won't touch your game even with a 10 foot pole.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Just dl'd v0.1.2
I do noticed that the dev has gone on his(?) way to obfuscate the codes and implement anti cheat/debug. Yeah, I've broken your system. Not wanting to discuss your code and how the game work internally is one thing and I respect that. Going out of your way to obfuscate code and implementing anti cheat/debug is another, and it's a dev behavior that I do not support nor respect. Others may disagree with me on this and that's fine.

So dev, good luck with your game. How you develop your game is your own prerogative, I just won't touch your game even with a 10 foot pole.
And FINALLY this is where the fun begins! :p
How did you broke a open code system? I mean, it's open... If i wanted to do it safe, i would not use ren'py... BUT, i like to have fun while i code. As a coder, i like to create small challenges for other coders. It is my way to have fun, but looks like coders explorers don't share my sense of humor :cry:. But relax. It will be back to normal for next releases. The game is open and free... And i don't know if you noticed other changes on code, like the addition and changes of some variables. This is not important for now, but it's the base for next releases, so i need everything to be the way it is.

Apr 26, 2020
im just curious... "why" break a code on a game that's fairly easy to engage even without the cheat sure the item stuff gets hard an repeatative.
-
Maybe implement a skip time next day xx:xx time option?
-
i mean doesn't anti-cheat works as anti error from forcing the renpy system to suddenly shut down the game because of something the code cannot "if"?
-
So uh random comment - progress is good i repeated the same process to earn bucks and random get to know this target.

female is very diverse in options truthfully for the lewd
male is not so but hope it has more options.

a delayed april fools joke (or is it ... nah legit question) - when will "mark" appear and will both merry and mark becomes special support area in the future?

if ever you plan to have type of support.

ngl im still trying to figure out how to be a proff. follow up edit - im not a coder so i dont know the special communication coders do so this is a legit question from mob pov.

And thank you for the 32 bit apparently 64 bit isnt available to a few hardware and software users so your 32 bit is helpful hope you can keep the 32 bit with your other versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Good update, it added more than I expected, and the sound effects are a nice addition for the new animation (would be nice to see them added to the existing ones too, and maybe even interactions like kissing and slapping someone's ass). Is there any plan to increase the number of frames in the animations so that they're smoother? At the moment they're a bit like a slideshow.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Congratulations to the Dev for this fantastic game, never boring after hours of play , for you may change
your partner when that happens.
Two questions :
- Is it possible to reach the higher score of pleasure (5) and is the an event linked to this ? (My higher score id 4.9)
- How can we act to reduce the partner desatisfaction (apart from offering coffee or energy drink) when he (or she) need
a shower ?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Maybe implement a skip time next day xx:xx time option?
It can be done. I'll think about a good way to make it.

i mean doesn't anti-cheat works as anti error from forcing the renpy system to suddenly shut down the game because of something the code cannot "if"?
The 'console' thing was really a joke... XD There are no anti-cheat in Influencing. People who understand a bit about codes enjoy a lot the use of console to manipulate things. Sometimes it can cause errors, but in general it gives you a lot of control! It's addictive!

So uh random comment - progress is good i repeated the same process to earn bucks and random get to know this target.

female is very diverse in options truthfully for the lewd
male is not so but hope it has more options.
I'm working on it this month! I'll focus on art and animations!

a delayed april fools joke (or is it ... nah legit question) - when will "mark" appear and will both merry and mark becomes special support area in the future?

if ever you plan to have type of support.
I don't get it!? XD

ngl im still trying to figure out how to be a proff. follow up edit - im not a coder so i dont know the special communication coders do so this is a legit question from mob pov.
Idk if I got it right. If you're asking how to become a professor in game, there is a public post about it on my patreon! If not, I don't get this question aswell. Sorry :(

And thank you for the 32 bit apparently 64 bit isnt available to a few hardware and software users so your 32 bit is helpful hope you can keep the 32 bit with your other versions.
(y)(y)(y)

Good update, it added more than I expected, and the sound effects are a nice addition for the new animation (would be nice to see them added to the existing ones too, and maybe even interactions like kissing and slapping someone's ass). Is there any plan to increase the number of frames in the animations so that they're smoother? At the moment they're a bit like a slideshow.
Thanks a lot bro! I'll add sound on all animations for sure!!!!! About the interactions, i'm planning how to do it properly. I have a lot of drawing planned and i'm thinking about the best sequence to add new kinds of interactions!
About the number of frames. YES! I'm planning to make it around 5 or 6 frames (according with my tests). it depends on the animation. But for now i'll keep it 2 (maybe 3) because of time. I'm first adding options in game, and them i'll polish it.

Congratulations to the Dev for this fantastic game, never boring after hours of play , for you may change
your partner when that happens.
Thank you! :)

- Is it possible to reach the higher score of pleasure (5) and is the an event linked to this ? (My higher score id 4.9)
The max score is 5. I'm writing a 'walkthrough' for game were i explain how everything works. But for now, try this:
Everytime before you go for a fuck or cum option, choose one preliminary option (oral or use hands). This will improve your result when you fuck or cum. It is like a combo. By doing it, you can reach more than 5 points in the 'round' and reach 5 in the general result.

- How can we act to reduce the partner desatisfaction (apart from offering coffee or energy drink) when he (or she) need
a shower ?
For now, all you can do is give time to this char to do what it need to do. In the future you will be able to take shower together and do other things together.

Good good?

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Looking forward to it, are you able to give us any insight on what you'll be animating or what will be the change on the art?
I'm still working on it, deciding what looks better! I'll post about it on patreon soon! Maybe I show something here in f95 as well!

Hush ... maybe it's better to get a good surprise in two weeks ;)
Wise... Hehehe

Reactions: bcool
Apr 10, 2021
I'm still working on it, deciding what looks better! I'll post about it on patreon soon! Maybe I show something here in f95 as well!

Wise... Hehehe
Sorry for saying this but I believe the least of your worries for now is the art. The game has some problems that I encounter while playing. For example this woman likes some specific topics for conversation but when I ask her for them it says she doesnt want to talk about it now, maybe a bug?
Also personality traits, she has golddigger and also loyal, I believe those traits dont go with each other.
And there is another problem, no matter what I do, she wont cheat or kiss me back, I have tried all day using the suggest cheat is good and voyuer and kiss but nothing, her response is always the same. You can see their relationship how high it is, I even used cheats with the diamond ring but nothing.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Sorry for saying this but I believe the least of your worries for now is the art. The game has some problems that I encounter while playing. For example this woman likes some specific topics for conversation but when I ask her for them it says she doesnt want to talk about it now, maybe a bug?
Hello! Welcome! If she don't wanna talk about something, just change the subject and try it again after some different interactions. No one likes to stay in the same subject or do repetitive actions for too long in game.

Also personality traits, she has golddigger and also loyal, I believe those traits dont go with each other.
Not really... There are levels of loyalty and levels of 'love for money'.

And there is another problem, no matter what I do, she wont cheat or kiss me back, I have tried all day using the suggest cheat is good and voyuer and kiss but nothing, her response is always the same. You can see their relationship how high it is, I even used cheats with the diamond ring but nothing.
Some NPCs are just too loyal, and it takes a lot of insistence to change its mind... If this char is in need of attention and sex, it will be easier to make this char cheat as well...

Reactions: bcool

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I think there was some point where I tried to get with a married woman and I literally couldn't suggest anything to her.
When the loyalty of a NPC is too high, you need more points to open the option of suggest anything. You can lower it down by doing 'romantic options' (flirt, wink, etc). It will slowly lower down NPC's loyalty (if it is in a relationship).One important detail, Only sucessfull interactions will lower down the loyalty. After a lot of flirty, winks and pick up lines, once in a while you can try to hug (more points for cheat) and kiss (harder than hug but have better results).

Doesnt seem to work, what should I do? Nothing works on her.
This one looks like one really loyal. It really is hard. There is a list of things you will need to do.
1- Flirt, wink and pick up lines. Mixed with other interactions, so she dosen't reject you for repetitive actions.
2- Once she accept hugs, insert hugs in the sequence of interactions.
3- Once she starts to accept suggestions for cheat, do it... If you want you can suggest other things you like as well to make sure she will behave the way you want on sex (and gain more points).
4- Once she starts to accept kisses, do it!
5- Keep going until she say yes for sex.

This process can take a long time if she really is loyal (as it should be).

Good good?
If you have any doubt just comment here and i'll try to help you! (y)

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I don't know this is only on my PC or other people but it crashes every time I click on the game, the first version had no problem at all

Screenshot_4.png

(Yes it is portuguese)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes