Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
YOU ARE THE BEST HAHAH I M CURIOUS ON NEW VERSION! More animation? For the entertainement are the BEST more pose xdxd
Always at least one animation! :p

Say crow out of curiosity what do you personally prioritize in your game?

Appearance - character wise
high,body,face and hair options -pose flat image click selection or size and width drag option?
Haha. That is a big question...
I'm coding and drawing at the same time. I have a logical sequence of what to do to get were I want with the game. With that being said, i'm working adding first as many game modules as i can (things like career system, dress up system, interactions, etc.).
I wish to add more body options. The problem is that it take a lot of time to be done (all the drawings). With naked chars it is realatively simple to be done. But when you add clothers, it becomes an exponential work. I have 2 options to deal with it. I can add animations first and in the future add body options, or add body options now and the animations will come slowly. I've decided to go for animations first.

-personally im interested in the body type from super skinny bone to hard muscle build to see the "unfit" and maybe skinny-lanky-ave-built and average. With expansive parts to fit the "trait" like "big arms" on a bone skinny frame too look like pop-eye ahaha or an expanded individual range.
I will bring it to the game with time for sure!

tools - click options in the menu and interactive stuff to have fun,lewd tools, social effects, mood changer effects ect...
It is on my plan as well! The use of tools and objects are on the sequence of my plan! :D

functionality - nothing to comment it works really well and you made it really simple to enjoy so far you've kept it complicatedly simple not the other way around.
Thanks!

story - adding special characters and a "plot" or non-sandbox goals with game over options. Job,stats ect...?
For now i'm not planning to add any "railroad" character in the game. I might add more fixed characters (other but Mary) but each character will make decisions based on things that happens in game.

Are you focusing on a normal setting before going to the complex options "mind control", puzzel, turn base combat, slave,romance,management ect..?
Yep. I'm still working on basic things. There is a lot of work before i consider it a "non concept" game. For now the relationship in game is very simple. The chars still not aware of suroundings in official versions. I interchange between drawings and codes to make the game 'playable' as soon as possible! Sometimes I take some time just playing, trying to see what i can change, improve, etc.
Here is one example of improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is it. Steady development always.

Good good? :)

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
Always at least one animation! :p

Haha. That is a big question...
I'm coding and drawing at the same time. I have a logical sequence of what to do to get were I want with the game. With that being said, i'm working adding first as many game modules as i can (things like career system, dress up system, interactions, etc.).
I wish to add more body options. The problem is that it take a lot of time to be done (all the drawings). With naked chars it is realatively simple to be done. But when you add clothers, it becomes an exponential work. I have 2 options to deal with it. I can add animations first and in the future add body options, or add body options now and the animations will come slowly. I've decided to go for animations first.

I will bring it to the game with time for sure!

It is on my plan as well! The use of tools and objects are on the sequence of my plan! :D

Thanks!

For now i'm not planning to add any "railroad" character in the game. I might add more fixed characters (other but Mary) but each character will make decisions based on things that happens in game.

Yep. I'm still working on basic things. There is a lot of work before i consider it a "non concept" game. For now the relationship in game is very simple. The chars still not aware of suroundings in official versions. I interchange between drawings and codes to make the game 'playable' as soon as possible! Sometimes I take some time just playing, trying to see what i can change, improve, etc.
Here is one example of improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is it. Steady development always.

Good good? :)
Been a while crow, I have a couple recommendations but I don't want you to feel overwhelmed or pressured to doing these suggestions if you believe it won't better your game.
If you finish this game to the point where its near final release, possibly add a DLC where it's the same system but it's either in a Sci-Fi world or Medieval Fantasy world with royalty and wizards etc. Can't wait to hear back from you.

Reactions: Golden Crow
Apr 26, 2020
It's amazing! thank you for your time to reply.
- on a funny note
hope we get the option to expand the house and on a lewd point the basement with uh fun stuff and actions ranging from low to extreme.

personally i feel once you make the house it's like an earned non cheat way to reach faster points in the game. I do enjoy spending a good couple to nearly quarter of a day repeating the current version to explore a few stuff. never meet mary so far LOL.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Been a while crow, I have a couple recommendations but I don't want you to feel overwhelmed or pressured to doing these suggestions if you believe it won't better your game.
If you finish this game to the point where its near final release, possibly add a DLC where it's the same system but it's either in a Sci-Fi world or Medieval Fantasy world with royalty and wizards etc. Can't wait to hear back from you.
Welcome back bro!
A long time ago i was thinking about use this system for a Prehistoric game. With tribe and wars! It can be used for a lot of thematics.. Who know?! :p

It's amazing! thank you for your time to reply.
- on a funny note
hope we get the option to expand the house and on a lewd point the basement with uh fun stuff and actions ranging from low to extreme.

personally i feel once you make the house it's like an earned non cheat way to reach faster points in the game. I do enjoy spending a good couple to nearly quarter of a day repeating the current version to explore a few stuff. never meet mary so far LOL.
House expanssion will be a thing for sure!!!! A lot of fun stuffs will come with it :)
I'm really happy with your entusiasm for Influencing!! Haha

Apr 26, 2020
You don t understand, is today the day of public release..
yes, crow did say but ultimately it's crow final decision. Sides "The release date for Influencing v0.1.2 is on next Wednesday (24/03) on patreon and on Saturday (27/03) for public." crow said date's but let's be nice and wait ok?
-
It's already a great thing crow responds and interacts but ultimately crow is crow.

PS-edit = Im a free user of the public build if you really want to support crow and get exclusive access asap you can go to his/her??? pateron to get early access.

Apr 26, 2020
I don t have too much Money friend...recession economic in my country are terrific,pandemic a part..
no worry lets just wait. ultimately crow has a priority and promise to keep first the patreons vs us free users. At least crow responds it's a good thing that we can have a conversation. Dispite we can get bias and cringy if not meme-in a bad way for other post here.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
It's an amazing app that allow rpg maker, tyrano builder and ren'py game be played on mobile, ver 1.1 worked on it.
Oh! I didn't know about it. You've tried with the new version and it didn't work? I can take a look on it if this is the problem...

May 12, 2018
Its coming along great, I like the text speech where they compare the player to their husband. Also, the fact that you can find who's married by looking for the ring on their finger is also great, well played. I got some more suggestions are per usual.
1) I assume you're gonna do this, but if you aren't, I recommend adding cum stains on characters that you have used the "Cum on" or even "Cum in" and the stains don't disappear unless the character showers. Later along the line if their husband sees them with the cum stain they get suspicious
2) Possible country specific features, such as asians with the slanted eyes, arabic people with their hijabs etc.
2.5) [This is a follow up on 2] Also add a feature for height, and their height can be influenced by their age (or manually override).
3) [This one is also further down the line] Add a criminal route (aka drugs and kidnaping) and you can obviously rape them, or try and get a ransom and if you kidnap someone from a "low-income" you can extort the mothers body. Also if you bought a camera, you can record it to continue the extortion.
3.5) If you do not record the encounter there is a small chance you will be visited by the cops and taken away. You can also add another feature with this, by making a way for people to escape by either prison riot or bribing them.
4) Speaking of careers/routes, if a player picks the professor career, he can extort the students for better grades as well as adding a grading system so students will ask for personal tutoring or will come into your office at random times asking about their grade.
4.5) Add certain schedules for classes such as P.E. class will be either early in the morning on certain days or late in the day on other days, with of course science, sex ed, politics, and the teacher, assuming its the player, can pick the subject.
5) Add shower rooms where students will shower after gym class also in the actual GYM let there be a sauna and showers as well.
6) Also when in the apartments add an icon where you can click on to go to the other apartments cause it gets annoying to click back and forth.
6.5) Speaking of apartments, if you are having sex with the wife of someone, and their in the other room possibly have it where there's a chance they'll hear what's happening and go check it out busting you in middle of it. Also, add it where you can shower together with someone, or enter the shower when they're showering, and if they're showering their character model will be in the tub facing away from the player which will prompt (Sneak up on) this can also be added for the criminal route where you sneak in.
Thats all I got from what I saw, if I think of more I'll make another reply or when the next update comes out Ill give more. Lemme know what you think.

Last edited:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
Its coming along great, I like the text speech where they compare the player to their husband. Also, the fact that you can find who's married by looking for the ring on their finger is also great, well played. I got some more suggestions are per usual.
1) I assume you're gonna do this, but if you aren't, I recommend adding cum stains on characters that you have used the "Cum on" or even "Cum in" and the stains don't disappear unless the character showers. Later along the line if their husband sees them with the cum stain they get suspicious
2) Possible country specific features, such as asians with the slanted eyes, arabic people with their hijabs etc.
2.5) [This is a follow up on 2] Also add a feature for height, and their height can be influenced by their age (or manually override).
3) [This one is also further down the line] Add a criminal route (aka drugs and kidnaping) and you can obviously rape them, or try and get a ransom and if you kidnap someone from a "low-income" you can extort the mothers body. Also if you bought a camera, you can record it to continue the extortion.
3.5) If you do not record the encounter there is a small chance you will be visited by the cops and taken away. You can also add another feature with this, by making a way for people to escape by either prison riot or bribing them.
4) Speaking of careers/routes, if a player picks the professor career, he can extort the students for better grades as well as adding a grading system so students will ask for personal tutoring or will come into your office at random times asking about their grade.
4.5) Add certain schedules for classes such as P.E. class will be either early in the morning on certain days or late in the day on other days, with of course science, sex ed, politics, and the teacher, assuming its the player, can pick the subject.
5) Add shower rooms where students will shower after gym class also in the actual GYM let there be a sauna and showers as well.
6) Also when in the apartments add an icon where you can click on to go to the other apartments cause it gets annoying to click back and forth.
6.5) Speaking of apartments, if you are having sex with the wife of someone, and their in the other room possibly have it where there's a chance they'll hear what's happening and go check it out busting you in middle of it. Also, add it where you can shower together with someone, or enter the shower when they're showering, and if they're showering their character model will be in the tub facing away from the player which will prompt (Sneak up on) this can also be added for the criminal route where you sneak in.
Thats all I got from what I saw, if I think of more I'll make another reply or when the next update comes out Ill give more. Lemme know what you think.
You should try Evil and Lifeplay, no hijabs but otherwise very much of what you are suggesting is already in those two titles.
Going around raping, abducting and extorting people is maybe not the direction the author wants this title to be known for (maybe, not sure).
My wild guess is that he is trying a more subtle approach where you can influence people to become kinkier in different ways. More dom, more sub, more open to certain fetish ideas and you build the world around your MC the way you like with for example having a Mistress but also being Master to someone else. Having hidden affairs but also with others exhibitionistic adventures. And those influenced spiral the game world over time into one direction or another. This whole crime idea would imho be hard to implement in a balanced way to the other jobs and to daily life goals. At some point when the player finds themselves in a difficult situation, they would always have the club, the trunk, and the rope.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Are you a hacker looking at my plans? o_O
Jk... This month i will focus on poses and drawings! And i'm pretty sure it will be added really soon! Hehe.

The height thing is a bit complicated for now, just like different body types. It will drastically slow down the process of create new content due to the amount of new drawings i'll need to add in this initial step of Influencing. With time, sure it can be done!
About the specific country features, i might add the caracteristics, but it's a bit hard to add the behavior and things like that for now... I'll think about it. I'm not sure yet!

The criminal career will be added for sure. Cops, drugs, jail, etc. BUT there are some lines i can't cross... Blackmail will be a thing for sure. Rape is a BIG no...

On the way! I'm pannig to add a lot of random events. Not just for career. I'm still working on awareness of the chars. It will be a big upgrade for game. Dominant NPCs will aproach to you. It will become a lot more interactive. This step will make NPCs become alive!

Interesting. I usually use short cut keys, but this is a good idea... I'll see what i can do! Thanks for this one!!

Almost the same answer for 4, 4.5 and 5. With the awareness of NPCs this kind of situation will happen a lot!
Good good?
Thanks a lot bro!

Going around raping, abducting and extorting people is maybe not the direction the author wants this title to be known for (maybe, not sure).
Yeah bro. There are some lines i can't cross... Hehe

Btw, I've made a public post on patreon explaining how to play as a professor on v0.1.2!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes