_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
Very interesting game, it is rare to see sandbox games of this type! for the first version until it has a lot of content, I hope it will not be abandoned as is the majority. Good luck

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Very interesting game, it is rare to see sandbox games of this type! for the first version until it has a lot of content, I hope it will not be abandoned as is the majority. Good luck
The chance of Influencing being abandoned is most likely the same chance of anyone being killed by a duck. It's low, but never zero. Hehe
I'm not planning to abandon Influencing at all. I'm creating this game to myself. I've been creating it long before it became public. I'm not looking for aproval or anything. I'm just creating my own game and sharing with you guys. Not gonna lie, the support helps me a lot, but it's not what is moving this game forward. My will is moving it. And i'm too stuborn to stop creating Influencing...

randomuser15

Aug 9, 2018
The chance of Influencing being abandoned is most likely the same chance of anyone being killed by a duck. It's low, but never zero. Hehe
I'm not planning to abandon Influencing at all. I'm creating this game to myself. I've been creating it long before it became public. I'm not looking for aproval or anything. I'm just creating my own game and sharing with you guys. Not gonna lie, the support helps me a lot, but it's not what is moving this game forward. My will is moving it. And i'm too stuborn to stop creating Influencing...
Keep up the good work!!

Neoxzz9

Feb 23, 2021
You are the best,Golden Keep it up ^^ this is a good game

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
news about new version of Influencing? >.<
Yep! I've made a post about it on patreon yesterday.
In short, i've made changes on char creator to open new possibilities. Changes on clothing system and i've started do develop the first career in game!

Apr 26, 2020
thank you for continuing this and allowing a public build.
-
hope to see your backers share their experience, if they can post it here.
-
your great effort to communicate to your backers and free user to enjoy your game. It build's the confidence that investing in your inspiration is worth it.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
-
-
your great effort to communicate to your backers and free user to enjoy your game. It build's the confidence that investing in your inspiration is worth it.
This is not really a big effort. I see it like "chatting with my friends". Hehe.
I really like this interaction!

Neoxzz9

Feb 23, 2021
-
-
I couldn't have said it better hahahah btw Golden it's very good to interact with the developer..

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
This is good to hear, again, it is rare to find someone who makes his own game with love and care. be in good health and do what you love to do :)

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
It's not ready yet. I have a date in mind (which is really close) but it's not public yet because i'm still working on some adjustments.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I may have to keep my eye on this one
Welcome... Hehe

On patreon,Golden,you had announced the official release...when is this date? You can say it here?
Sure bro!
The release date for Influencing v0.1.2 is on next Wednesday (24/03) on patreon and on Saturday (27/03) for public.
Good? :)

Apr 26, 2020
Say crow out of curiosity what do you personally prioritize in your game?

Appearance - character wise
high,body,face and hair options -pose flat image click selection or size and width drag option?

-personally im interested in the body type from super skinny bone to hard muscle build to see the "unfit" and maybe skinny-lanky-ave-built and average. With expansive parts to fit the "trait" like "big arms" on a bone skinny frame too look like pop-eye ahaha or an expanded individual range.

tools - click options in the menu and interactive stuff to have fun,lewd tools, social effects, mood changer effects ect...

functionality - nothing to comment it works really well and you made it really simple to enjoy so far you've kept it complicatedly simple not the other way around.

story - adding special characters and a "plot" or non-sandbox goals with game over options. Job,stats ect...?
-
this dosent have an order, it's just what i can remember at the tip of my head the time i made this comment.
-

Are you focusing on a normal setting before going to the complex options "mind control", puzzel, turn base combat, slave,romance,management ect..?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes