Apr 26, 2020
like the reply - the idea for the lewd stuff to be accessible via bad-guy route by them slowly giving concent is a good idea than insta rape force.
-
hmm like the fight option rock-paper-siccors with a win or lose option of surrender. Any chance you might get the idea of toy fun to submission?
-
Read the rest of your reply + the questions you really have a solid goal nice with the path of your game.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
is this a bug? keep getting npc low in energy or something can't do any scene with them sad.
Hello! This NPC must just be tired and/or with low health. Some NPCs just don't care about their own health and their energy is drained really fast. You can try to give medicines to this npc (buy on shopping) and coffee if you want to force high energy and health on this NPC.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Hello! This NPC must just be tired and/or with low health. Some NPCs just don't care about their own health and their energy is drained really fast. You can try to give medicines to this npc (buy on shopping) and coffee if you want to force high energy and health on this NPC.
is possible to balance energy and health both npc and player?

bob666bob666

Jun 25, 2017
just my opinion and maybe others', I noticed that some features of wrinkles on the faces of the chars (reminding old age) took away some of our erotic fantasy of attraction to youth (is as a poet used to say ... excuse a ugly woman but beauty is fundamental), the previous faces were not so bad.
and to help in the conception of a more erotic body, I send you an example below, for you to analysis and adapt at the game.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
I don't get it... Do you mean like syncronize NPC and MC?
No what I mean balance energy drain or make not drain too fast maybe just tone it down a bit or slow it down cause when I play 1 or 2 hours ingame every npc I see energy low, you okay with sissy, ladyboy, shemale in the game? if not that okay

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
just my opinion and maybe others', I noticed that some features of wrinkles on the faces of the chars (reminding old age) took away some of our erotic fantasy of attraction to youth (is as a poet used to say ... excuse a ugly woman but beauty is fundamental), the previous faces were not so bad.
and to help in the conception of a more erotic body, I send you an example below, for you to analysis and adapt at the game.
The wrinkles are related with the age of the char. Young chars have no wrinkles. About the general drawing, for now all the drawings has been done withouth any shadows or lights. Once i add it, you will see that it will improve 1000% ;)

No what I mean balance energy drain or make not drain too fast maybe just tone it down a bit or slow it down cause when I play 1 or 2 hours ingame every npc I see energy low, you okay with sissy, ladyboy, shemale in the game? if not that okay
Just to be sure, you're tlaking about NPC's energy or the you're talking about the status icon? The status in red doesn't mean the NPC is on low energy. The red icon means that this char is in need of something. It can be energy, food, sex, social... The energy drain on sex is relative to the health of the char. Low health will drain energy faster. For now you can give medicines to this char to force the health to goes up. In the future you will be able to call this char to work out with you, etc...
About the sissy, ladyboy, shemale... I don't really mind to add it, with enough demand... I see no problem at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: bob666bob666

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Crow, will you make android version of this?
Since i suppose it should be easier than checking why it's not working on joiplay.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

GAMEPLAY:
-Character Customization
-Dating Sim with 200+ unic generated chars
-Personality development based on your choices
-Stats based system (hunger, energy, money, etc...)
-Abilities development system
-House Upgrade system
-24 hours day
-65+ locations
-Powered by Renpy Engine
First I haven't tried the game yet but it sounds promising...
Just a friendly note of dictionary definitions:

Unique [ yoo-neek ] 1) existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics:a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.

Eunuch [ yoo-nuhk ] 1) a castrated man, especially one formerly employed by rulers in the Middle East and Asia as a harem guard or palace official.

Unic-orn [ yoo-ni-kawrn ] a mythical creature resembling a horse, with a single horn in the center of its forehead: often symbolic of chastity or purity.

When I see the option of 200+ unic generated characters the only thing I can think is "How can it be an adult game if the MCs sexuality has been removed?".
Beyond that I am amazed at all the actual helpful criticism and suggestions without the typical troll-ish activity where they tell you what a horrid game or idea you have but don't bother trying to tell you what is wrong or how you could improve it. It makes me proud to be a member of a community who actually wants you to succeed.

Nov 7, 2017
I have a problem. Somehow I can't open up the console. I'm trying to hold down Shift+O but it won't open. I already edited the 00console.rpy, changed it to config.console = True but still won't work.

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
First I haven't tried the game yet but it sounds promising...
Just a friendly note of dictionary definitions:

Unique [ yoo-neek ] 1) existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics:a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.

Eunuch [ yoo-nuhk ] 1) a castrated man, especially one formerly employed by rulers in the Middle East and Asia as a harem guard or palace official.

Unic-orn [ yoo-ni-kawrn ] a mythical creature resembling a horse, with a single horn in the center of its forehead: often symbolic of chastity or purity.

When I see the option of 200+ unic generated characters the only thing I can think is "How can it be an adult game if the MCs sexuality has been removed?".
Beyond that I am amazed at all the actual helpful criticism and suggestions without the typical troll-ish activity where they tell you what a horrid game or idea you have but don't bother trying to tell you what is wrong or how you could improve it. It makes me proud to be a member of a community who actually wants you to succeed.
lol :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Thank you for that! Really! Dyslexic here... If you find anything else, PLEASE, let me know!!!!!

Crow, will you make android version of this?
Since i suppose it should be easier than checking why it's not working on joiplay.
I'll do it! I'll need 2 or 3 days. But i'll upload an official version for android!

I have a problem. Somehow I can't open up the console. I'm trying to hold down Shift+O but it won't open. I already edited the 00console.rpy, changed it to config.console = True but still won't work.
The console has been modified. Is it really really important?

Last edited:
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I suffer from Anally Retentive English-itus (not a real diagnosed condition) so spelling errors drive me nuts.
Please is spelled with an ea :p
I can't believe i did it... I swear... I know how to spell 'please'... XD
Once again, thank you!

Nov 7, 2017
The console has been modified. Is it really really important?
Don't worried about it. It's not that important. I apologize. I don't mind for games have some grinding in them but other time I feel there is just too much of it in many games. However sometimes I agree that working your way through the game can be more rewarding. There maybe some parts I want to skip but I like what you going for your game, it looks promising though.

May 12, 2018
I don't know If I am not suggesting enough but I would suggest "being watched whilst having sex is good" to the point where they say "I agree" or something similar, then when I tell lets fuck in front of people, they say "let's go to a private place."
Whenever I play the game again and remember to take screenshots Ill send you screenshots of something spelt wrong and give you the correct grammar for it

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I have to say I use to love this game now I am just lost. The Console is gone and I can't find the Cheat mode? I could use some help.

Also the new art is a problem. I like Golden Crow he is one of the few Game Creators who is willing to talk with the fans. I am not trying to be harsh this is just the best description I could come up with.

Sorry to say the people look like they are from a sleazy trailer park. The characters look really old and in poor health. Many people have bags under the eyes in the old version they didn't. The facial hair just looks weird. The old version just looks a lot better.

Please do something about the Artwork

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
I have to say I use to love this game now I am just lost. The Console is gone and I can't find the Cheat mode? I could use some help.

Also the new art is a problem. I like Golden Crow he is one of the few Game Creators who is willing to talk with the fans. I am not trying to be harsh this is just the best description I could come up with.

Sorry to say the people look like they are from a sleazy trailer park. The characters look really old and in poor health. Many people have bags under the eyes in the old version they didn't. The facial hair just looks weird. The old version just looks a lot better.

Please do something about the Artwork

Thanks ;)
The cheat can be accessed when looking at the map, it is a small box at the bottom left side of your character profile. Note, the box will glow, it is small, and it is outside of the profile.
He said he was planning on adding shading, shadows, and/or lighting which will help it.
This I can somewhat agree on but we have to wait till the art improves in order to speak bad about it.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes