Nov 7, 2017
(y)(y)(y)

Might be easier with the cheat menu, see below...

View attachment 1045113

Here you go.

If all fails, you can always open the console and type 'cheat_toggle()' to open up the cheat menu, then type it again to close it (it's a toggle ;)). Other console related cheat commands:

Code:
cheat_toggle()
- Toggle cheat menu on/off

cheat_money(charid, step)
- add money to charid's pocket )*

heal_all(charid)
- satisfy all charid's needs

NOTES:
charid is a variable containing the ID of the intended target for an operation.
For Player character, charid is always 1. For NPC, this can range from 2 to the
total number of NPC in the world.

A good rule of thumb, in an interaction, i.e. talking or sex scenes, the
interacted NPC ID is held in the 'idc0' variable. So, if the NPC is exhausted in
the middle of a sex scene, you can replenish his/her energy by using:

heal_all(idc0)

I am also using the v0.1.1, and it works, at least in my system. The screenshot above is from v0.1.1. And as I mentioned above, you could always fallback to the console commands I listed.
So the cheat button is invisible and so you just need to hover your mouse arrow over it until it appears. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks man.

Reactions: Ssato243

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
(y)(y)(y)

Might be easier with the cheat menu, see below...

View attachment 1045113

Here you go.

If all fails, you can always open the console and type 'cheat_toggle()' to open up the cheat menu, then type it again to close it (it's a toggle ;)). Other console related cheat commands:

Code:
cheat_toggle()
- Toggle cheat menu on/off

cheat_money(charid, step)
- add money to charid's pocket )*

heal_all(charid)
- satisfy all charid's needs

NOTES:
charid is a variable containing the ID of the intended target for an operation.
For Player character, charid is always 1. For NPC, this can range from 2 to the
total number of NPC in the world.

A good rule of thumb, in an interaction, i.e. talking or sex scenes, the
interacted NPC ID is held in the 'idc0' variable. So, if the NPC is exhausted in
the middle of a sex scene, you can replenish his/her energy by using:

heal_all(idc0)

I am also using the v0.1.1, and it works, at least in my system. The screenshot above is from v0.1.1. And as I mentioned above, you could always fallback to the console commands I listed.
Thanks I found the Cheat Button and it adds Money fine.
But I may have found a Bug?
I gave my lover 14 Energy Drinks yet, their Energy Symbol is still Red? No matter the time of day or night their Energy Symbol is always Red? Any idea how to fix this?

Also what acts raise your Dominance level?

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks I found the Cheat Button and it adds Money fine.
But I may have found a Bug?
I gave my lover 14 Energy Drinks yet, their Energy Symbol is still Red? No matter the time of day or night their Energy Symbol is always Red? Any idea how to fix this?

Also want acts raise you Dominance level?
Dunno about the energy drinks, but how the Dominance level works is rather confusing. Basically, there's the Sub tracked n the game. You could see it in the 'Show Sexual Interests' menu.

Clipboard01.png

There is no corresponding Dominance level. It is relative to the Sub level. So, to increase Dominance, you must increase Sub in the passive column :oops:o_O:eek:

I guess to logic is this:
  • Active Sub means the player is actively acts submissively, hence the player is a Sub
  • Passive Sub means others are acting submissively around the player, hence the player is a Dom
A bit involved isn't it :sleep:

As to how I managed to max out the passive sub, well ... I cheated :p
I currently don't know of a way to do it without cheating. What's more, there's an extra step involved after maxing out the Sub level in the 'Show Sexual Interests' menu for it to actually have an effect in the sex scene ...

If you don't mind cheating, here's the console codes for maxing out 'Dominance'. Mind you, you must use all two commands.

Code:
charsl[1]['f_sub'][2] = 5
charsl[1]['f_sub'][3] = 10

Reactions: dussalant

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
just get ren'py save editor man this app open all savegame created by ren'py engine(saves stored at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
I can't find the proper stats in this game, do you know what to search for in the save editor?(trying to edit the interests stats)

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I can't find the proper stats in this game, do you know what to search for in the save editor?(trying to edit the interests stats)
For sexual interests, search variables staring with 'f_', for example 'f_sub' for Sub, 'f_oral' for Oral, etc. Now, each sexual interests have an array/list of 4 values, consisting of 2 pairs, the 1st pair for active, and the 2nd for passive.

Let's take the Sub interest for example. Entering this command in the console will yield the following result (the result is on a line starting with the # sign)

Code:
charsl[1]['f_sub']
# [0.3021, 0, 5, 10]
Your numbers will vary depending the actual state of your game.

The 1st number, 0.3021, is the active Sub level. The 3rd, 5, is the passive Sub level. Most of the game code will check these 2 numbers depending on situations.

However, at least specific for Sub interest, in sex scene, it is actually the 4th number, 10, which is checked for Dominance. I currently can't figure out the logic of how the 2nd and 4th number are used. If anyone know, can you please tell me (dev?)

For the sake of completeness, Subjects are in variables started with 's_', such as 's_science', 's_sports'. For these variables, instead of an array/list of 4 values, it is an array/list of 2 values, with the 1st value signifying the level of the subject. IDK about the 2nd (again, dev?)

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Five star rated by one person with zero messages and other person with one message on this forum.

Game look very aestheticly unpleasant.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dunno about the energy drinks, but how the Dominance level works is rather confusing. Basically, there's the Sub tracked n the game. You could see it in the 'Show Sexual Interests' menu.

View attachment 1045166

There is no corresponding Dominance level. It is relative to the Sub level. So, to increase Dominance, you must increase Sub in the passive column :oops:o_O:eek:

I guess to logic is this:
  • Active Sub means the player is actively acts submissively, hence the player is a Sub
  • Passive Sub means others are acting submissively around the player, hence the player is a Dom
A bit involved isn't it :sleep:

As to how I managed to max out the passive sub, well ... I cheated :p
I currently don't know of a way to do it without cheating. What's more, there's an extra step involved after maxing out the Sub level in the 'Show Sexual Interests' menu for it to actually have an effect in the sex scene ...

If you don't mind cheating, here's the console codes for maxing out 'Dominance'. Mind you, you must use all two commands.

Code:
charsl[1]['f_sub'][2] = 5
charsl[1]['f_sub'][3] = 10
I used your code but, the Sub Bars did not move?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
how do I activate cheat mode?
There's a way to cheat money by opening the console and typing cheat_money(1, 9999) which adds 9999 dollars to your wallet
Not really...
can you take a screenshot and highlight it??

i cant find it..
Shame on you Guys... Trying to cheat -.-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since you can vary the age, it would make sense at the beginning to be able to decide on a career.
Is one still a student between 18 and 22 (and are there courses then?) and does one do part-time jobs, for example in a café or boutique?
Do you start your business life right away and do an internship?
If you have chosen a higher age, do you have a permanent job (which you could also lose)?
Can one choose the job? In a café, shopping centre, office, industry, ....

The few opportunities to earn money currently are hard to find, because you have to know the time and place. But with the stated "up to 65 places", it can build up quite a bit of frustration.
Please don't get me wrong. Not being rude here. Did you read the 3rd screen of the game? Its like the earliest version of the game.
You got the spirit of the game. It will have careers working exactly like you explained. According with age range, etc. But not in concept version of the game ;)

Let the NPCs assume more than just these two poses. Have them sit or stand opposite each other, which could mean that they are in conversation with each other and the player would now interrupt this conversation.
Once more you got the spirit of the game! With time it will come.

Bug:
If I call someone during the day and that NPC thinks I should try after 6pm, why is he upset when I call at 6:30pm and he thinks he's still at work and I shouldn't bother.
I'm not sure about what you did there. But if you call the same person 3 or 4 times in a row it will become upset (just like me when someone do this...)

What's with the cock and vagina size?
Admittedly, I haven't lasted long enough for sex to ever happen with anyone. But when I give a male avatar a 30/15, all women seem to be too tight.
And if I give a woman a 30/27, then for the NPCs I've encountered so far it seems like throwing a salami into the hallway.
Does this end up meaning that I've invested a lot of time and money only to end up having to cancel a possible sex scene?
For example, because the man is 20/18 but the woman is 18/9?

By the way, the average penis length (erect) is 13.1cm.
If I set your penis to 13 cm, the diameter will vary between 1.9 and 3.5 cm.
So when you install this mechanism, how did you imagine it?
Member size will never cancel the possibility of sex. But it will make harder to get on climax.

About diameter... The girth size is not diameter. Its circumference.

Good? One more, its a really early version of the game and thanks a lot for your feedback ;)

Good game, spent the entire time hunting gold rings and breaking marriages.

10/10 would do it again.
I'm really thinking of backing this one. The lesbian options could be really fun once they get done.
It's a very early version, but I can say I like it. Can't wait to see more.
Will watch with great interest. Games like these have huge potential and it's a pretty dry market.
Thanks a lot! :)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I converted your circumference to a diameter (i.e. divided your measurement by 3.14).
As for the calls.
I called at about 15:00 and got a message to try it after 18:00.
I tried it at 18:30 and the person is offended?

Also related to the phone.
I arranged to meet via phone at the target's location. But the person is not there. Out of 7 or 8 such appointments, I met the target person only 1x at the right place. However, the search for the right room began in the shopping centre.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
However, at least specific for Sub interest, in sex scene, it is actually the 4th number, 10, which is checked for Dominance. I currently can't figure out the logic of how the 2nd and 4th number are used. If anyone know, can you please tell me (dev?)

For the sake of completeness, Subjects are in variables started with 's_', such as 's_science', 's_sports'. For these variables, instead of an array/list of 4 values, it is an array/list of 2 values, with the 1st value signifying the level of the subject. IDK about the 2nd (again, dev?)
The 2nd and 4th numbers are standard for NPC. For Players it makes no difference, but for NPC its like the "primary" state of this char. Ok?

Five star rated by one person with zero messages and other person with one message on this forum.

Game look very aestheticly unpleasant.
They're paid actors... I'm rich (;

I converted your circumference to a diameter (i.e. divided your measurement by 3.14).
As for the calls.
I called at about 15:00 and got a message to try it after 18:00.
I tried it at 18:30 and the person is offended?

Also related to the phone.
I arranged to meet via phone at the target's location. But the person is not there. Out of 7 or 8 such appointments, I met the target person only 1x at the right place. However, the search for the right room began in the shopping centre.
Hum... I don't really know what happened with your phone situation. I'll do some tests...

About find the char in the right place... the NPC will wait for 30 min at the place. I'll open this range to 1 hour for next version.
This kind of feedback helps me A LOT! Thanks :)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I used your code but, the Sub Bars did not move?
Hmm, the 1st code should move the bar. I've re-tested the codes upon reading your post, and it works on my system. I'm using v0.1.1, are you using the same version?

The 2nd and 4th numbers are standard for NPC. For Players it makes no difference, but for NPC its like the "primary" state of this char. Ok?
Could you elaborate what "standard for NPC" and/or "the primary state of this char" means? I've noticed that upon suggesting some interest to a NPC, it is that NPC's 1st and 3rd values that are effected. Doing specific sex action in the sex scenes also seems to effect the 1st & 3rd values, be it for player or NPC. The 2nd and 4th values are largely unchanged.

Are you saying that the 1st and 3rd values are the actual level of interest of a character, while 2nd and 4th values are what other characters 'perceived'? Say Player P has f_sub of [5, 6, 7, 8], the 1st and 3rd values of [5, 7] are what P actual level is, while the 3rd and 4th of [6, 8] are what other NPC 'thinks' of P's level?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, the 1st code should move the bar. I've re-tested the codes upon reading your post, and it works on my system. I'm using v0.1.1, are you using the same version?

Could you elaborate what "standard for NPC" and/or "the primary state of this char" means? I've noticed that upon suggesting some interest to a NPC, it is that NPC's 1st and 3rd values that are effected. Doing specific sex action in the sex scenes also seems to effect the 1st & 3rd values, be it for player or NPC. The 2nd and 4th values are largely unchanged.

Are you saying that the 1st and 3rd values are the actual level of interest of a character, while 2nd and 4th values are what other characters 'perceived'? Say Player P has f_sub of [5, 6, 7, 8], the 1st and 3rd values of [5, 7] are what P actual level is, while the 3rd and 4th of [6, 8] are what other NPC 'thinks' of P's level?
Ok your first Code charsl[1]['f_sub'][2] = 5 moves the Passive Sub bar to full or all blue. I didn't see it because my character already had the Passive Sub bar at full. Also I thought full Passive Sub bar made your character Submissive? Because I am always told you're not Dominant enough?

As for your Second code charsl[1]['f_sub'][3] = 10 that does not change the Active Sub bar?

Any info you could give me would really help.
Thanks

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Ok your first Code charsl[1]['f_sub'][2] = 5 moves the Passive Sub bar to full or all blue. I didn't see it because my character already had the Passive Sub bar at full. Also I thought full Passive Sub bar made your character Submissive? Because I am always told you're not Dominant enough?

As for your Second code charsl[1]['f_sub'][3] = 10 that does not change the Active Sub bar?

Any info you could give me would really help.
Thanks
You're right. The 1st code moves the bar, while the 2nd doesn't.

Sex interests have 2 pairs of value, one for active, and the other for passive. As to why each active/passive variants has a pair of values is still a mystery for me. AFAIK, the 1st values of each pair are the ones the game check and reported back to the player. However, for 'f_sub', changing only the 1st value of the passive pair doesn't seem to make a difference in the 'not Dominant enough' 'problem'.

It does seem however that the active character's (i.e. Player's) Dom level is then modified by the target's passive interest level of the corresponding act, before comparing it the the actual target's Dom level. If the active character's modified Dom level is lower than or equal to the target's Dom level, then the 'not Dominant enough' message.

Even in it's early dev stage, this game do extensive calc and checks on inter-character relationships and traits. Having a 'bad'/'mediocre' sex with an NPC? That NPC will remember that, for each partner. It shows promise of a complex lifesim game.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You're right. The 1st code moves the bar, while the 2nd doesn't.

Sex interests have 2 pairs of value, one for active, and the other for passive. As to why each active/passive variants has a pair of values is still a mystery for me. AFAIK, the 1st values of each pair are the ones the game check and reported back to the player. However, for 'f_sub', changing only the 1st value of the passive pair doesn't seem to make a difference in the 'not Dominant enough' 'problem'.

It does seem however that the active character's (i.e. Player's) Dom level is then modified by the target's passive interest level of the corresponding act, before comparing it the the actual target's Dom level. If the active character's modified Dom level is lower than or equal to the target's Dom level, then the 'not Dominant enough' message.

Even in it's early dev stage, this game do extensive calc and checks on inter-character relationships and traits. Having a 'bad'/'mediocre' sex with an NPC? That NPC will remember that, for each partner. It shows promise of a complex lifesim game.
Ok how do I change the "target's passive interest level"?
Also is there a Cheat or something else to raise your Partner's energy level? Coffee, Medicine and Energy Drinks don't seem to work? I even tried Food but, their image is still Red? Wait a day or two and its still Red?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Haha! I like your curiosity, but don't get me wrong. I'll not explain how everything works, even more in public. Did you ever learned a magic trick? The magic vanishes as soon as you learn it ;P
But the primary stage of the char works something like this. Imagine that you have a gf. She likes to go out but you don't. You do it because its not a really big sacrifice. You even enjoy it, but as soon as you're not with her anymore, with time you just stops to do it, because its not really part of your 'original' personality. That's why i said, for players this value does not matter, because you have your own personality while you play. But NPCs need it. Ok?!

Ok how do I change the "target's passive interest level"?
Also is there a Cheat or something else to raise your Partner's energy level? Coffee, Medicine and Energy Drinks don't seem to work? I even tried Food but, their image is still Red? Wait a day or two and its still Red?
Its not a bug. Try ask what this NPC wants. Maybe this NPC just want sex or chat or something else. The stats indicator will become yellow or red if the NPC is in need of anything (not just energy). To find out what, you need to ask. Ok??

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Haha! I like your curiosity, but don't get me wrong. I'll not explain how everything works, even more in public. Did you ever learned a magic trick? The magic vanishes as soon as you learn it ;P
But the primary stage of the char works something like this. Imagine that you have a gf. She likes to go out but you don't. You do it because its not a really big sacrifice. You even enjoy it, but as soon as you're not with her anymore, with time you just stops to do it, because its not really part of your 'original' personality. That's why i said, for players this value does not matter, because you have your own personality while you play. But NPCs need it. Ok?!

Its not a bug. Try ask what this NPC wants. Maybe this NPC just want sex or chat or something else. The stats indicator will become yellow or red if the NPC is in need of anything (not just energy). To find out what, you need to ask. Ok??
I like your game but, I don't understand it

1] Energy is a big problem! Sex does Not last very long because "Target's Energy is Low" even after 10 Energy Drinks

2] I asked how they Feel in one saved game they said they were a little tried. About 10 Energy Drink later the icon is still Red. In another game I asked how they Feel and they needed Exercise so, I Invited them to Team Up and went to the gym. After a Workout we talked at home and their icon is still Red. Another time they needed a Shower so, I Team Up then take a Shower yet, their icon is still Red.
In each case when I ask what they want in Sex nothing showed up but, cancel.

Please give me some advice

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes