n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Open world games like this is always welcome. I'll be following the dev on this one.

A suggestions, please disable RenPy's default QuickMenu at the bottom of the screen, as it hampers the horizontal scrollbars on the Map screen.

capture_001.png

From RenPy, just set the 'quick_menu' variable to 'False' in screens.rpy. Though players could also do it from the console, but it involves hoops to enable the console in the 1st place.

As for the sex scenes, I'm wondering why the option 'Ask what s/he wants to do' only leads to 'Cancel' option. Has this feature been implemented yet?

I hope sex toys and using them in sex scenes are in the plans, as the female-female sex scenes is rather 'barren'.

Is the voyeur fetish implemented yet? I tried and it seemed that sex scenes cannot be initiated if there are more than 2 people in the room (the player and the partner npc).

I do hope sex scenes involving more than 2 persons are in the plan. I know it's hard work so I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find npc with existing relationships in 200 npc world, and all seemed to be virgins ... o_O

In the current state, can a player initiate relationship with an npc (boy/girlfriends, etc)? If it can, how?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Really like the game, couple of quick questions/suggestions
  • Will there be more body types/ character heights (Short, Tall, Fat, Skinny)?
  • Will there be plans for the NPCs to be able to approach the player character and try to talk/ flirt with them? Allowing for the player to be submissive.
  • Are there any planned kinks? If so, will they be togglable kind of like LifePlay?
  • Do you have any plans for mod ability in the future? Such as custom fantasy races or new locations?
Thanks a lot!
1) Yep! But it will take some time. I'll focus on mechanics first.
2) Sure! NPCs will try to be dominant aswell! I wanna cover both sides of dom/sub fantasies.
3) YES! I'm planning to make it just happen according with player's behavior.
4) About new locations yes. The final map will be a lot bigger. Social class is a thing in influencing. About fantasy races, i'm not sure. I have no plans about it yet. Abilities will be the key for career and a lot of other things. There will be even hidden abilities.
Good? :D

From RenPy, just set the 'quick_menu' variable to 'False' in screens.rpy. Though players could also do it from the console, but it involves hoops to enable the console in the 1st place.

As for the sex scenes, I'm wondering why the option 'Ask what s/he wants to do' only leads to 'Cancel' option. Has this feature been implemented yet?

I hope sex toys and using them in sex scenes are in the plans, as the female-female sex scenes is rather 'barren'.

Is the voyeur fetish implemented yet? I tried and it seemed that sex scenes cannot be initiated if there are more than 2 people in the room (the player and the partner npc).

I do hope sex scenes involving more than 2 persons are in the plan. I know it's hard work so I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find npc with existing relationships in 200 npc world, and all seemed to be virgins ... o_O

In the current state, can a player initiate relationship with an npc (boy/girlfriends, etc)? If it can, how?
I don't really like the menu where it is now XD. I'll change it for sure.
About 'ask what s/he wants to do', its not implemented yet, just like a lot of things, but i leave it there to provoque new ideas from players!

About the sextoys, yes! Sure it will be a thing. And not just for FxF.

The voyeur fetish isn't implemented yet. But it will be there in many levels. It will involve spy and even directly watch it in consensual way, being watched, etc.

About group sex. YES! And this reminds me about some actions planned for 'sex clubs' involving parties, gloryhole, etc. Anyways. Here we go XD

About virgin NPCs, The algorithm for NPCs generation is very simple for now. Just like NPCs interactions. The game generates simple families for now. In the future it will become a lot more diversified for sure!

You can't have a relationship for now. I'm still working on how it will behave around the MC.

Ok!? :)

egib

Apr 21, 2017
There's a way to cheat money by opening the console and typing cheat_money(1, 9999) which adds 9999 dollars to your wallet

Nov 7, 2017
Typing in cheat_money(1, 9999) inside the console didn't work for me at all except only giving me an error message. I don't even see a tiny button on the left bottom side of my character to access the cheat menu on the map at all.

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
How do I get the money ?
High class apartments in the morning, then select a number no matter if you know someone living there and then infront of their door appears the option to mow the lawn.

took me forever to find out because the hints at gamestart are very vague about that :( Especially since Mary is talking to us before and we can walk around her house etc. Very strange everything about her and her place, maybe she is a witch and welcomes everyone new to town to have their blood samples organized who knows but anyway a new player will always search infront of their own home and marys for that helptext "mowjob" and not at those apartments, please dev make this more clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
At the moment the game is not fun, things are too "open" for that. There should be a few regularities that you can stick to, but don't have to.

Since you can vary the age, it would make sense at the beginning to be able to decide on a career.
Is one still a student between 18 and 22 (and are there courses then?) and does one do part-time jobs, for example in a café or boutique?
Do you start your business life right away and do an internship?
If you have chosen a higher age, do you have a permanent job (which you could also lose)?
Can one choose the job? In a café, shopping centre, office, industry, ....

The few opportunities to earn money currently are hard to find, because you have to know the time and place. But with the stated "up to 65 places", it can build up quite a bit of frustration.

Atmosphere
Let the NPCs assume more than just these two poses. Have them sit or stand opposite each other, which could mean that they are in conversation with each other and the player would now interrupt this conversation.

Bug:
If I call someone during the day and that NPC thinks I should try after 6pm, why is he upset when I call at 6:30pm and he thinks he's still at work and I shouldn't bother.

Define game objectives:
Currently it's just talk to people until you can fuck them. Yay, there are up to 300 of them. Boring

What's with the cock and vagina size?
Admittedly, I haven't lasted long enough for sex to ever happen with anyone. But when I give a male avatar a 30/15, all women seem to be too tight.
And if I give a woman a 30/27, then for the NPCs I've encountered so far it seems like throwing a salami into the hallway.
Does this end up meaning that I've invested a lot of time and money only to end up having to cancel a possible sex scene?
For example, because the man is 20/18 but the woman is 18/9?

By the way, the average penis length (erect) is 13.1cm.
If I set your penis to 13 cm, the diameter will vary between 1.9 and 3.5 cm.
So when you install this mechanism, how did you imagine it?

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Golden Crow

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug???
I am playing Influencing-0.1.1 the PC version and there is no Cheat Menu near the left side of the Character Portrait. I clicked every where around the Portrait yet, nothing happened? Anyone else have this problem?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Bug???
I am playing Influencing-0.1.1 the PC version and there is no Cheat Menu near the left side of the Character Portrait. I clicked every where around the Portrait yet, nothing happened? Anyone else have this problem?
everyone has this problem. I found the button (theory) but nothing happens (it appears when you interact with someone, maybe this is it). only one guy did it but the genie didn't post a print to help.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
You can't have a relationship for now. I'm still working on how it will behave around the MC.

Ok!? :)
(y)(y)(y)

There's a way to cheat money by opening the console and typing cheat_money(1, 9999) which adds 9999 dollars to your wallet
Might be easier with the cheat menu, see below...

can you take a screenshot and highlight it??

i cant find it..
Clipboard01.png

Here you go.

If all fails, you can always open the console and type 'cheat_toggle()' to open up the cheat menu, then type it again to close it (it's a toggle ;)). Other console related cheat commands:

Code:
cheat_toggle()
- Toggle cheat menu on/off

cheat_money(charid, step)
- add money to charid's pocket )*

heal_all(charid)
- satisfy all charid's needs

NOTES:
charid is a variable containing the ID of the intended target for an operation.
For Player character, charid is always 1.  charid of 0 is reserved for Mary, the
guide you meet at the start of the game.

For NPC, the charid can range from 2 to the total number of NPC in the 
world. Finding out the charid of a specific is rather involved, but can be done
by resorting to some python codes.

A good rule of thumb, in an interaction, i.e. talking or sex scenes, the
interacted NPC ID is held in the 'idc0' variable. So, if the NPC is exhausted in
the middle of a sex scene, you can replenish his/her energy by using:

heal_all(idc0)
Bug???
everyone has this problem. I found the button (theory) but nothing happens (it appears when you interact with someone, maybe this is it). only one guy did it but the genie didn't post a print to help.
I am also using the v0.1.1, and it works, at least in my system. The screenshot above is from v0.1.1. And as I mentioned above, you could always fallback to the console commands I listed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes