n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Ok how do I change the "target's passive interest level"?
Also is there a Cheat or something else to raise your Partner's energy level? Coffee, Medicine and Energy Drinks don't seem to work? I even tried Food but, their image is still Red? Wait a day or two and its still Red?
For in game solution, see the dev post quoted below. You can increase NPC passive interest level indirectly albeit slowly. Making the NPC accept your initiative on a specific sex act will change that NPC passive interest level. How much change depends on your relationship with the NPC. What you did to increase that relationship, as well as your current Social level matters, i.e. did you increase it by making jokes, talking, or shower them with gifts. The game track those separately.

For Partner energy cheat, you can use this, assuming you're in the sex scene, or dialog scene:

Code:
heal_all(idc0)
Note that if you use that code while not in the sex or dialog scene, it will heal the Player instead.

Haha! I like your curiosity, but don't get me wrong. I'll not explain how everything works, even more in public. Did you ever learned a magic trick? The magic vanishes as soon as you learn it ;P
But the primary stage of the char works something like this. Imagine that you have a gf. She likes to go out but you don't. You do it because its not a really big sacrifice. You even enjoy it, but as soon as you're not with her anymore, with time you just stops to do it, because its not really part of your 'original' personality. That's why i said, for players this value does not matter, because you have your own personality while you play. But NPCs need it. Ok?!
Ok, fair enough. Curious on how you come up with the formulas to check various conditions though.

Its not a bug. Try ask what this NPC wants. Maybe this NPC just want sex or chat or something else. The stats indicator will become yellow or red if the NPC is in need of anything (not just energy). To find out what, you need to ask. Ok??
You might want to explain this in game, cos the mechanics seemed to be more complex than other similar games.

With 'ask NPC what they want to do' option currently not implemented yet, it can be very frustrating, especially when coupled with the 'not Dominant enough' message.

I noticed that there's an icon at the top left of each characters in the dialog scene which seems color coded. There's no explanation on what each color means. It'll be super helpful if there's a pop-op containing brief information about the corresponding character's current state. It reminds me of the old NES 'Breath of Fire' RPG which employs colored crystals at the top right of the dialog box to indicate the speaker's mood (5 distinct colors for 5 mood states).

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
For in game solution, see the dev post quoted below. You can increase NPC passive interest level indirectly albeit slowly. Making the NPC accept your initiative on a specific sex act will change that NPC passive interest level. How much change depends on your relationship with the NPC. What you did to increase that relationship, as well as your current Social level matters, i.e. did you increase it by making jokes, talking, or shower them with gifts. The game track those separately.

For Partner energy cheat, you can use this, assuming you're in the sex scene, or dialog scene:

Code:
heal_all(idc0)
Note that if you use that code while not in the sex or dialog scene, it will heal the Player instead.

Ok, fair enough. Curious on how you come up with the formulas to check various conditions though.

You might want to explain this in game, cos the mechanics seemed to be more complex than other similar games.

With 'ask NPC what they want to do' option currently not implemented yet, it can be very frustrating, especially when coupled with the 'not Dominant enough' message.

I noticed that there's an icon at the top left of each characters in the dialog scene which seems color coded. There's no explanation on what each color means. It'll be super helpful if there's a pop-op containing brief information about the corresponding character's current state. It reminds me of the old NES 'Breath of Fire' RPG which employs colored crystals at the top right of the dialog box to indicate the speaker's mood (5 distinct colors for 5 mood states).
Please check your code heal_all(idc0) gives me an error "TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable"

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Please check your code heal_all(idc0) gives me an error "TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable"
Sorry, my bad. This is the amended code:
Code:
heal_all([idc0])
Since the function accepted a list, you can heal multiple characters in one go. Here's how you can 'heal' both the Player and the NPC at once:
Code:
heal_all([1, idc0])

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I like your game but, I don't understand it

1] Energy is a big problem! Sex does Not last very long because "Target's Energy is Low" even after 10 Energy Drinks

2] I asked how they Feel in one saved game they said they were a little tried. About 10 Energy Drink later the icon is still Red. In another game I asked how they Feel and they needed Exercise so, I Invited them to Team Up and went to the gym. After a Workout we talked at home and their icon is still Red. Another time they needed a Shower so, I Team Up then take a Shower yet, their icon is still Red.
In each case when I ask what they want in Sex nothing showed up but, cancel.

Please give me some advice
1) The health of this char probably is naturaly low. Try give it medicine so this char can last more during sex.
2) The indicator still red because this NPC need something else. You can ask, and the NPC will tell you at least one need. The idea of invite the char around is good, but it doesn't work for now. For future versions you will be able to 'workout together', 'play videogame together', etc... So you will be able to manipulate those stats...
About ask what they want in sex, it's just a preview of future possibilities.

I'll work on a real tutorial in game for next release and not just that hint box!

you could add some jobs for the npc to spice things up
Sure!!!!!! :D

It really is different of other games. I'm doing it all from 0. I'll work on a in game tutorial.
Btw the color means how much does this char need something. Yellow is a mid need and red is a big need. This color system is
something to think about. Rreally a good idea. Thanks! :D

Hello Group! When you think Golden Release the new version? I'm just curious on this work ^^
In 2 or 3 weeks. I had a problem with windows update... I've lost some time fixing my pc -.-
Luckly i have backups of everything i do. So the biggest loss was time and not any data.

I'm working on the 'basics' of career system, new poses and interactions between NPCs. :)

Neoxzz9

Feb 23, 2021
1) The health of this char probably is naturaly low. Try give it medicine so this char can last more during sex.
2) The indicator still red because this NPC need something else. You can ask, and the NPC will tell you at least one need. The idea of invite the char around is good, but it doesn't work for now. For future versions you will be able to 'workout together', 'play videogame together', etc... So you will be able to manipulate those stats...
About ask what they want in sex, it's just a preview of future possibilities.

I'll work on a real tutorial in game for next release and not just that hint box!

Sure!!!!!! :D

It really is different of other games. I'm doing it all from 0. I'll work on a in game tutorial.
Btw the color means how much does this char need something. Yellow is a mid need and red is a big need. This color system is
something to think about. Rreally a good idea. Thanks! :D

In 2 or 3 weeks. I had a problem with windows update... I've lost some time fixing my pc -.-
Luckly i have backups of everything i do. So the biggest loss was time and not any data.

I'm working on the 'basics' of career system, new poses and interactions between NPCs. :)
Ok Golden,thank for your answer ^^ btw i hope in more position for sex and new clothes. Is possible?

Reactions: Golden Crow

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, my bad. This is the amended code:
Code:
heal_all([idc0])
Since the function accepted a list, you can heal multiple characters in one go. Here's how you can 'heal' both the Player and the NPC at once:
Code:
heal_all([1, idc0])
The New code said "none" after I used it? But, it worked great.
Big Thanks ;)

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Ok Golden,thank for your answer ^^ btw i hope in more position for sex and new clothes. Is possible?
Every update i'll add at least 1 new pose for sure! About the clothes, the next update will change the clothing system, so yeah!

how does the suggest work because as far as i have seen it has no effects
The effect is slow. It depends on how high your friendly and love influence is. And depends on how stubborn this NPC is. It's a bit 'robotic' now but i'll work to make it more organic in the future. You know, polish the game...

The New code said "none" after I used it? But, it worked great.
Big Thanks ;)
This function have no return value. It just edit inside data. So it show 'none' :p

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Does the 'Suggest...' option in the Chat menu have a use beyond raising friendship/romance skill, or can it be used to get NPCs to warm up to doing certain sexual activities? For example, if I wanted to convince a married NPC to cheat and they have made it clear they don't like cheating, would suggesting to them that cheating is good multiple times make them more likely to do it over time?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Does the 'Suggest...' option in the Chat menu have a use beyond raising friendship/romance skill, or can it be used to get NPCs to warm up to doing certain sexual activities? For example, if I wanted to convince a married NPC to cheat and they have made it clear they don't like cheating, would suggesting to them that cheating is good multiple times make them more likely to do it over time?
This is ecxatly what it does. If you suggest cheat, hug, flirt, kiss, use pickup lines, and the NPC accept it (and if the NPC is in a relationship), it will slowly convince this NPC to cheat. Suggest passive voyeur will lower loyalty as well. Do kissing, touch boobs/chest, slap ass in public helps the NPC to get used with being watched having sex. If the NPC is single, loyalty will only change by direct suggestion of cheat and passive voyeur (and other actions in the future).
The other suggestions will help during sex. If you're not getting what you want on bed, you can try to suggest it some times while talking before you go for sex with the NPC. The raising of friendship/romance is just a bonus.
Good? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: corporalcrunch

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Golden Crow said:
This is ecxatly what it does. If you suggest cheat, hug, flirt, kiss, use pickup lines, and the NPC accept it (and if the NPC is in a relationship), it will slowly convince this NPC to cheat. Suggest passive voyeur will lower loyalty as well. Do kissing, touch boobs/chest, slap ass in public helps the NPC to get used with being watched having sex. If the NPC is single, loyalty will only change by direct suggestion of cheat and passive voyeur (and other actions in the future).
The other suggestions will help during sex. If you're not getting what you want on bed, you can try to suggest it some times while talking before you go for sex with the NPC. The raising of friendship/romance is just a bonus.
Good? :D
I had a feeling it worked like this but I wasn't sure so thanks for explaining it. I didn't know about the interactions having that much of an impact either which is a cool feature I will try out next time I play the game. Looking forward to future updates :)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well at least put in 2 different modes endless and not and maybe add in a feature where u can buy or obtain items that prevent u from getting tired or needing to pay for food daily they will cost a lot in game so u cannot get them right away

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I had a feeling it worked like this but I wasn't sure so thanks for explaining it. I didn't know about the interactions having that much of an impact either which is a cool feature I will try out next time I play the game. Looking forward to future updates :)
Thanks man!

well at least put in 2 different modes endless and not and maybe add in a feature where u can buy or obtain items that prevent u from getting tired or needing to pay for food daily they will cost a lot in game so u cannot get them right away
In the future it will be endless. About the items that prevent your stats to go down, you already have cheat mode, wich is basicly what you're asking for... There will be ability upgrades that will mitigate these effects. House upgrades will help you to recover your stats quickly as well, but make it free is basicly the cheat mode that is already in the game!

Apr 26, 2020
anyway to drop the player character sub levels? ive gym,learn,socialized and did jobs randomly but player sub levels never down.
-
lol x crush sex option - will you make main menu options "love,physical,bdsm,hardcore - slave making"
-
also will there be "fight" or "confrontation" options - since the gym and all i assume there can be some sort of aggressive path to certain interactions.
-
i really want to flood this with inquiry but your already doing alot!

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
anyway to drop the player character sub levels? ive gym,learn,socialized and did jobs randomly but player sub levels never down.
-
lol x crush sex option - will you make main menu options "love,physical,bdsm,hardcore - slave making"
-
also will there be "fight" or "confrontation" options - since the gym and all i assume there can be some sort of aggressive path to certain interactions.
-
i really want to flood this with inquiry but your already doing alot!
If you wanna be dominant you need to drop 'active sub' and increase 'passive sub'. There is a small problem with some activities involving the 'active sub' status in 0.1.0 and 0.1.1 that make it really hard to lower it down. This is fixed for next version.

about the "love,physical,bdsm,hardcore - slave making" question, yes. I'll add those options in the future!

"fight" or "confrontation" >> Yes! You will be able to confront and fight. Train some martial art, etc....

You can ask as much as you want. I don't promise that i'll answer everything but atm questions and suggestions just helps me a lot.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
If you wanna be dominant you need to drop 'active sub' and increase 'passive sub'. There is a small problem with some activities involving the 'active sub' status in 0.1.0 and 0.1.1 that make it really hard to lower it down. This is fixed for next version.

about the "love,physical,bdsm,hardcore - slave making" question, yes. I'll add those options in the future!

"fight" or "confrontation" >> Yes! You will be able to confront and fight. Train some martial art, etc....

You can ask as much as you want. I don't promise that i'll answer everything but atm questions and suggestions just helps me a lot.
Terms like 'active sub' and 'passive sub' are confusing. Could you just use something like dominant and submissive?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry man i cant do this too... Its just a total mess. IDK why but this game dont show stats in save file, with other games work fine
IDK what save editor you're using, but might be cos this game uses a 'complex' stats scheme. Each stats is represented with a series of numbers. You might have more success with RenPy console instead.

For starters, 'charsl[0]' is Mary, the girl at the beginning of the game. 'charsl[1]' is the player character. Other characters are a bit tricky to pinpoint, but 'charsl[idc0]' is the NPC you currently talking/having sex with.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes