str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok i some how missed this...so when MC is alone click on the gear
if i wanna be dom i max out the bottom part ?
also if i wanna do voyager whats best to max setting for that both full or top or bottom?
im trying so hard to get chicks into voyager please help??

Reactions: Golden Crow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found a bug ..2nd time this has happened to me...when going places university library 1 time got stuck on a back screen "in the room" and then now im at a girls house gonna hop in shower in black screen "in the room" only way out is to reload game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I tried this game a long time ago. I made no progress in the beginning. I just tried it again for 20 minutes and once again made no progress. Does the game have no content or what?

You just go around and the women just seem to reject you no matter what you do. Are you supposed to do something other than hit on the women?

Jesus, even when you cheat, it's impossible to start any type of sexual encounter, lol. This game needs some kind of quest system.

Edit: Yea, I can't make any progress. After 30 minutes, no sexual content.

I just unpacked the game's files and it looks like there are sex scenes, but they're just impossible to get to. That's a shame.

Even if you cheat, it's impossible to unlock sex scenes.

Can someone write a guide on how to unlock sex scenes with or without the cheat?
i had same problem a few posts back has screen shots explaining the sub/dom stuff talking to girl with cheat open sub at top max it out and leave bottom one empty cheating max top and emty at bottom + -
scroll up and see the screen shot and so on its confusing yeah im still kinda struggling

May 10, 2017
getting lots of error messages in the professor stuff

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/prof_01.rpy", line 285, in <module>
TypeError: object of type 'int' has no len()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3164, in script call
  File "labels.rpyc", line 90, in script call
*****this error message repeats dozens of time, cutting some lines for sanity*****
  File "prof_01.rpyc", line 283, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/prof_01.rpy", line 285, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 290, in shuffle
TypeError: object of type 'int' has no len()

Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Influencing 0.1.6
Tue Sep 21 03:08:54 2021
I get error messages when if I try the discipline option and at the end of class.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
This game has huge potential but right now its just a meet and fuck game that I personally am not interested in.

Im more interested in a story, are we a college student, were are we working?

I can just sit there and try each talk option until I raise the stats and then have sex with a generic npc.

Honestly, this game will be incredible with a main story, special character events (characters like our coworkers that feel like people) and some side activities. Basically something like Hornstown but with a different twist.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Are there trans NPCs because I use the option to allow and maximise them but have not met one?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i just seen the craziest thing that left me thinking wtf just happened ..it all happened so fast LOL
short story long one second a chick getting fucked in the hallway in an apartment was thinking id be able to join in or even take over what ever....no sooner then i had thoughts in my head .. i was sort of teliported to another room
in the same building (hard to describe)
with some sort of message more to come in later updates,etc in the end of what ever it was that happened LOL
so short story long i guess theres nothing for voyager this version WOW am i ever looking forward to seeing new updates
been playing this game all night and i got a ton of ideas that id love to see added to the game but ill keep that all to myself for now BECAUSE 90% of the time when ive tried to voice ideas,etc my posts almost always get deleted off topic blah blah blah
SO ill just leave my imagiagination to wander and do a bunch of wishful thinking,etc and hope that some of my ideas will happen
DEV if i have your permission ill gladly share my thoughts and ideas that ive come up with otherwise brother ill just sit back and enjoy what ever happens between now and future updates,etc ..as a player its easy to come up with ideas,etc
problem is every time i try to voice anything 90 % of time as i said just ends up deleted so yeah im not in a hurry for that happening again LOL ...brother this is an awsome game and looking frorward for updates even though i cant get enough of current content still excited waiting to see what comes next updates!!!!

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Ok Everybody! I've just posted on Itch.io a hotfix for v0.1.6.

Here is the list of this hotfix:

- Fixed the bug on Manual Work as Professor (Some times it crashes)
- Fixed the bug on NPC not answering correctly when you ask 'How are you feeling?'
- Fixed the bug of getting stuck in the message "In the room" (I hope so...)

Since I was already working on some stuffs, I've made some changes based on the feeback I've received from you players:

- Updated cheat tab to learn all subjects in one click
- Updated cheat tab to maximize individual dominancy in one click!
- Updated NPC's cheat tab to maximize submission in one click
- Updated NPC's cheat tab to to maximize slutness in one click. You don't need to edit every single sexual preference anymore!
- Added the revamped Riding position, Vaginal and anal. Anal works for Trans Woman as passive aswell!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really sorry about this inconvenience.

Anyways... Lets answer you now:
First impression about 1.6: When you character asked NPC "how are you feeling" NPC always(always!) answered "you just asked" with negative friendship effect. :sick:
I'm sorry about that... Thank you for reporting it! Now it's fixed!

Seems when transitioning into a bathroom or public shower to initiate some voyeurism, it gets stuck loading at the "In the room..." part, and does not finish loading.
I'm sorry about that. Now (I hope) it will not happen anymore!

I'm noticing a constant CTD whenever I work the professor job manually. The game crushes at the 13:00 at the end of the class.
THANKS A LOT for reporting it. Thanks to you I've fixed this one (hard to catch btw).

I tried this game a long time ago. I made no progress in the beginning. I just tried it again for 20 minutes and once again made no progress. Does the game have no content or what?

You just go around and the women just seem to reject you no matter what you do. Are you supposed to do something other than hit on the women?

Jesus, even when you cheat, it's impossible to start any type of sexual encounter, lol. This game needs some kind of quest system.

Edit: Yea, I can't make any progress. After 30 minutes, no sexual content.

I just unpacked the game's files and it looks like there are sex scenes, but they're just impossible to get to. That's a shame.

Even if you cheat, it's impossible to unlock sex scenes.

Can someone write a guide on how to unlock sex scenes with or without the cheat?
I'm sorry about your experience with Influencing. It's not a linear game and sometimes it might be hard. I've just simplified the cheats menu to make it easier to avoid this kind of situation.

This game has huge potential but right now its just a meet and fuck game that I personally am not interested in.

Im more interested in a story, are we a college student, were are we working?

I can just sit there and try each talk option until I raise the stats and then have sex with a generic npc.

Honestly, this game will be incredible with a main story, special character events (characters like our coworkers that feel like people) and some side activities. Basically something like Hornstown but with a different twist.
Thanks a lot! All those special events will be added for sure in the future! :D

i just seen the craziest thing that left me thinking wtf just happened ..it all happened so fast LOL
short story long one second a chick getting fucked in the hallway in an apartment was thinking id be able to join in or even take over what ever....no sooner then i had thoughts in my head .. i was sort of teliported to another room
in the same building (hard to describe)
with some sort of message more to come in later updates,etc in the end of what ever it was that happened LOL
so short story long i guess theres nothing for voyager this version WOW am i ever looking forward to seeing new updates
been playing this game all night and i got a ton of ideas that id love to see added to the game but ill keep that all to myself for now BECAUSE 90% of the time when ive tried to voice ideas,etc my posts almost always get deleted off topic blah blah blah
SO ill just leave my imagiagination to wander and do a bunch of wishful thinking,etc and hope that some of my ideas will happen
DEV if i have your permission ill gladly share my thoughts and ideas that ive come up with otherwise brother ill just sit back and enjoy what ever happens between now and future updates,etc ..as a player its easy to come up with ideas,etc
problem is every time i try to voice anything 90 % of time as i said just ends up deleted so yeah im not in a hurry for that happening again LOL ...brother this is an awsome game and looking frorward for updates even though i cant get enough of current content still excited waiting to see what comes next updates!!!!
Haha! If you have any idea you can send me a private message! I love ideas. I didn't know about this 'off topic' thing...

Dominating someone into doing things is not possible yet, is it? I've been trying to build up domination with a character but looks like it won't go past a point.
The individual domination is gained with time and dom interations over the NPC. I grow up slowly!

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have an account on itch.io hand havent used in ages BUR downloaded the itch app and cant find your game let alone the hot fix
on there could you link us a direct link maybe its best to use browser i dunno all i know is cant find your game or the hotfix
sorry bro i hate to bug ya BUT really wanna get the fix

UPDATE: i got rid of the itch.io app and then did a google search and got this
LOL im lost

Last edited:

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
i have an account on itch.io hand havent used in ages BUR downloaded the itch app and cant find your game let alone the hot fix
on there could you link us a direct link maybe its best to use browser i dunno all i know is cant find your game or the hotfix
sorry bro i hate to bug ya BUT really wanna get the fix
Sure bro! No problem! I'm here to help. ! Click on 'take me to the downloads' and have fun! :D

• Love
Reactions: -samael- and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one small problem LOL the cum menu doesnt pop ..come inside,etc
EDITED going to start a new game again maybe the problem is my old save??
ill try a fresh game and see what happens
NEW: ok so i started a brand new game and the cum menu doesnt pop up at all bro

Last edited:

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
one small problem LOL the cum menu doesnt pop ..come inside,etc
EDITED going to start a new game again maybe the problem is my old save??
ill try a fresh game and see what happens
The 'cum menu' only shows up if the pleasure bar is in golden color... If it's red, you can't cum.
1632245179610.png

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Screw the cheats. If you have to make a cheat system, it means you're game has major accessibility problems. It means things aren't explained properly. You obviously know how to play your own game, you made it, but now you have to share that knowledge with the player.

I maxed out friendship, I maxed out love. If I can't even see a kissing scene after doing that, don't you think there's a problem?

I get it, you want there to be a challenge right? Okay, how about guiding the player on how to get the woman to do a strip dance or something? No blowjob, no vaginal, no anal, just teach the player how to get the girls to strip or wear a bikini. That should teach the player the basic mechanics of the game, so they can enjoy the game, instead of just getting frustrated.

You also bombard the user with 389483094830948 options. IMO, you should slowly introduce the seduction mechanics, then as you level up or gain experience, you unlock more and more options.

Teach the player how to:

1) Get the phone number.
2) Setup a date.
3) See a kissing scene or something basic.
4) See them do a basic strip or something.
5) Then say, "congratulations, you now know the basic aspects of the game. Good luck in your adventure."

Even with cheating and maximizing friendship & love, I couldn't' figure out how to start a sex scene. That's a MAJOR issue. That's a catastrophic issue. It's not just me either, I've reviewed the thread and others have the same problem.

Stop everything you're doing and focus on accessibility. If no one knows how to play your game, then you won't get as much support as you need. You've made a complicated game, you've got to guide the player in the game. Your current in game help doesn't actually teach the basic mechanics of your game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes