Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
If anyone wonders why sometimes their dominance drains down to zero for no obvious reason. It's when you choose the discipline the class option on the university job.

Reactions: Golden Crow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can ask it by "ask something personal". If the option is not there, you probably already know it. You can see it on your phone.
yup it was my bad...i used the cheat system to learn all about the person...took me a bit to realize thats why the option to ask wasnt available LOL

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
I really like this game. It is still in the early stages, so it will only get better as the developer adds more features. Being able to ask a character to be a boyfriend/girlfriend and eventually marry would be great... along with pregnancy.
Golden Crow, thanks for all your dedication and hard work on this game! Defintitely one of my top 10 active games on F95Zone.

Feb 1, 2018
Seems not much ha changed here. Since trans women are in the mix, it's only fair to add trans men too. Hell, the game is called "Influencing". So, you could convince someone to be anything. Want your partner to have larger boob? Give them a reason to do so. Maybe you can't find a good transwoman and you see a guy that you feel would be better off as a woman. Influence them to being a woman and vice versa. Or you could add some drugs to your partner drink and do something about it? Point is, take some notes from Labrats 2.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I don't know if it's been asked but how do you increase dominance? the game explains how to make it grow but it's quite confusing. do you have to kiss or slap someone random at the right time???

Reactions: jamonserrano

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
I don't know if it's been asked but how do you increase dominance? the game explains how to make it grow but it's quite confusing. do you have to kiss or slap someone random at the right time???
From what I've gathered so far, you can increase your character's dominance significantly through the cheat menu by clicking on "Maximize individual dominance" if I recall correctly. The same goes for submissiveness of targeted NPCs. Currently there seems to be no way of increasing NPC dominance to the max.

Alternatively, you can slightly adjust these two variables by scrolling down the cheat menu and playing with the "Sub" levels. You'll notice two bars, top and bottom. Maxing out the top bar will make an NPC submissive, for instance.

On top of that, some sex positions will marginally increase/decrease the two variables over time for both your character and their partner. Have a glance at the dominance bar at the top left corner on the screen whenever you're switching poses. (HINT: choosing doggystyle as a male character will slightly increase your dominance.) The same goes for different cumming/climaxing options. Hope that helps.

-----

On a side note, I'm having a hard time figuring out the correct personality levels for triggering the new "doggy-fisting" pose. I've only seen it once and it occurred between two NPCs.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
honestly I appreciate your hard work and dedication. I understand you have alot going on, so with that said thank you and I hope to see more in the near future. keeping going at it, buddy
Thank you! :D

This thing needs cheat menu
The help menu shows how to activate it! :D

Can you not have threesomes etc.?
Soon... ;)

If anyone wonders why sometimes their dominance drains down to zero for no obvious reason. It's when you choose the discipline the class option on the university job.
Discipline the class is like a 'fight' against your students. It test your dominance against each one of them. With each victory you gain a little dominance. For every loss, you lose some. If you go to the class with low dominance, you have a big chance to lose a lot. I'll add it to the hints. Tha you for alert me! I might change this system in the future.

I really like this game. It is still in the early stages, so it will only get better as the developer adds more features. Being able to ask a character to be a boyfriend/girlfriend and eventually marry would be great... along with pregnancy.
Golden Crow, thanks for all your dedication and hard work on this game! Defintitely one of my top 10 active games on F95Zone.
Thank you for your appreciation on Influencing! I'll keep working hard until it beocmes a great game. There are still many things to come!

Seems not much ha changed here. Since trans women are in the mix, it's only fair to add trans men too. Hell, the game is called "Influencing". So, you could convince someone to be anything. Want your partner to have larger boob? Give them a reason to do so. Maybe you can't find a good transwoman and you see a guy that you feel would be better off as a woman. Influence them to being a woman and vice versa. Or you could add some drugs to your partner drink and do something about it? Point is, take some notes from Labrats 2.
You got the spirit of where I'm taking Influencing. Being able to Influence NPCs to do things will be part of the game! But I need to work on some things before I get there. About the trans men, It was voted on patreon that they wanted only trans women for now. I'm planning to reopen this poll in the future when I have new patrons, to check if this preference has changed. Most of the preferences relative to sex in game I'm leaving to poll, so I can keep focused into create other things to the game. I'll take a look on this Labrats! Thank you!

Why is it not showing sex scene ?
It isn't? Could you develop the question a little further?

On a side note, I'm having a hard time figuring out the correct personality levels for triggering the new "doggy-fisting" pose. I've only seen it once and it occurred between two NPCs.
This pose is exclusive for Trans woman x woman! I might add other options to this, soon!

Happy New Year, my friends! My best wishes to each one of you!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I love the game but, please do something about hair. Women's hair look fine but, men's hair just looks strange! Please fix hair both on men's faces and head.
Also body hair on men looks like bugs or something you want to scrap off your skin

Still a great game :)

Last edited:

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
@Golden Crow this game slaps.
Do you have any plan to add any story element to it? Maybe something like moving house, relationships(not like 50/100 type) and that kinda stuff?

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This sandbox game has a lot of innovative gameplay potential.

Feedback
  1. Add more variety with private parts. Such as add types of nipples, penises (big, small, shape), vulvas (labia size etc).
  2. Also more body types (chubby etc), and poses.
  3. Make the sex game mechanic easier to reach orgasm.
  4. The NPC generator should check that the characters in a row are not too similar. It often feels like they're clones with a few minor changes.
  5. Why is the sand on the beach dark while it's yellow on the map?
  6. The background art of each location should be improved. You could hire someone to spice it up.
  7. Add shops with clothing and hairstyle customization to the city.
  8. Check spelling "Eat a hamburguer" should be "Eat a hamburger".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jul 11, 2019
Thank you! :D

The help menu shows how to activate it! :D

Soon... ;)

Discipline the class is like a 'fight' against your students. It test your dominance against each one of them. With each victory you gain a little dominance. For every loss, you lose some. If you go to the class with low dominance, you have a big chance to lose a lot. I'll add it to the hints. Tha you for alert me! I might change this system in the future.

Thank you for your appreciation on Influencing! I'll keep working hard until it beocmes a great game. There are still many things to come!

You got the spirit of where I'm taking Influencing. Being able to Influence NPCs to do things will be part of the game! But I need to work on some things before I get there. About the trans men, It was voted on patreon that they wanted only trans women for now. I'm planning to reopen this poll in the future when I have new patrons, to check if this preference has changed. Most of the preferences relative to sex in game I'm leaving to poll, so I can keep focused into create other things to the game. I'll take a look on this Labrats! Thank you!

It isn't? Could you develop the question a little further?

This pose is exclusive for Trans woman x woman! I might add other options to this, soon!

Happy New Year, my friends! My best wishes to each one of you!
I was wondering if the "ideal penis size" mechanic could be dynamic as well like streching and such where the ideal size would increase to partner size but not the other way around so there can be some like size play and getting to cuck someone by that or that girl wont be satisfied with their partner anymore cause she had done with dude with much bigger pp and streched the ideal way higher than his current partner.

You got what i mean. That way also having bigger parts would matter more and there wont be that much worry on the "she too tight for me" issues. Or perhaps maybe you can add items like lube or so to reduce the pleasure penalty as well from not compatible sizes.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
How do you get a girl to use the strpon on you?
It was temporarily removed due to the changes in pose animations. I'll add it back as soon as possible!

I love the game but, please do something about hair. Women's hair look fine but, men's hair just looks strange! Please fix hair both on men's faces and head.
Also body hair on men looks like bugs or something you want to scrap off your skin

Still a great game :)
It bothers me too... XD I'm re-working bodies and facial stuffs... Soon It will be changed for the best! :D

If that's the case, the H-scene I've stumbled upon was probably a bug, as it already occurs between some male and female NPC's.
Yep! That was a HUGE bug. Thanks to you it's fixed foc v0.1.9!

@@Golden Crow this game slaps.
Do you have any plan to add any story element to it? Maybe something like moving house, relationships(not like 50/100 type) and that kinda stuff?
Hello! Thank you! It makes me happy when players enjoy Influencing! ^^
About your question, yes! In the future you will controll a family intead of just one char. You will be able to choose where you live and the history will be build up according to the circumstances you choose to be involved in! Marriage, mistress relations, Etc. Everything will be there!

This sandbox game has a lot of innovative gameplay potential.

Feedback
  1. Add more variety with private parts. Such as add types of nipples, penises (big, small, shape), vulvas (labia size etc).
  2. Also more body types (chubby etc), and poses.
  3. Make the sex game mechanic easier to reach orgasm.
  4. The NPC generator should check that the characters in a row are not too similar. It often feels like they're clones with a few minor changes.
  5. Why is the sand on the beach dark while it's yellow on the map?
  6. The background art of each location should be improved. You could hire someone to spice it up.
  7. Add shops with clothing and hairstyle customization to the city.
  8. Check spelling "Eat a hamburguer" should be "Eat a hamburger".
Hello! Thank you! :D
1. It's possible, for sure. Now that I'm changing how some stuffs works it is pretty viable. I want to add the possibility of have different kinds of cocks for sure. Something like a furry thing. But I need to check it with players. If it is a thing or not...
2. On the way! Not just body types but sizes as well!
3. It will be changed soon. I'm thinking about something like 'combos' that will give you more pleasure.
4. For now it's a bit hard to be done because there isn't so much visual elements to make it possible. With the addition of new visual features, like glasses, piercings, it will be possible for sure!
5. I didn't notive it. XD
6. Hire is a strong word at the moment (XD). But I plan to work on the background for sure. I agree that it's simplist for now.
7. Ok!
8. Thanks for that! Already fixed. And please, if you ever find any spelling errors, let me know! I'm always counting on players to help me on that.

GoldenCrow Just out of curiousity, wondering when the next release going to be??
Hey! In 4 days it will be released officially for public! So it is 2022/FEB/02. Good good?

I was wondering if the "ideal penis size" mechanic could be dynamic as well like streching and such where the ideal size would increase to partner size but not the other way around so there can be some like size play and getting to cuck someone by that or that girl wont be satisfied with their partner anymore cause she had done with dude with much bigger pp and streched the ideal way higher than his current partner.

You got what i mean. That way also having bigger parts would matter more and there wont be that much worry on the "she too tight for me" issues. Or perhaps maybe you can add items like lube or so to reduce the pleasure penalty as well from not compatible sizes.
Dude. Now this is a great idea. Make it dynamic would spice things up for sure! I took note on your idea and I'll use it for sure! Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes