Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Before I add dates, I want to add activities that can be done in group or couple, so it will be more interesting. But for sure it will be added!
Aww, but to be fair, that's something i've expected ^^
What about asking them over to our place (if the MC is at home of course)?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
So when can we expect the hospital? Should be interesting to finally make some physical changes and not just mental ones.
It will take some time. I need to work on police before I start to work on hospital.

Aww, but to be fair, that's something i've expected ^^
What about asking them over to our place (if the MC is at home of course)?
This is doable already. I'll see what I can do about it. :D

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Hello. With suggestions you can affect what people like/dislike, beside other actions that may affect it as well. About the gender, this is something for the future, when I implement the hospital in game, this will be added for sure! :D

It's on Patreon already. In 4~5 days on Itch.io. Good good?! :)

Fixed the spelling problem, thanks to you! About the suggestions, as you already know, my friend, I'm always open to it! Haha. It helps me a lot!

Hello! Thank you for your ideas. I'll try to answer it all...
1- Before I add dates, I want to add activities that can be done in group or couple, so it will be more interesting. But for sure it will be added!
2- There are some 'levels' of loyalty. Some NPCs might flirt due to their outgoing nature, but will not go far over it. And there is a certain trace of Loyalty where the person is loyal but the partner likes to share. It's not totally coded yet, but in this case a loyal char might cross this line. In the future updates, this will become clear.
3- You already know... XD
4- In v0.1.10, if you're using hints, you will receive a warn telling you why the char don't want to do something, but I'll explain it to you. When you try some sexual interaction, some chars migh not like something, like doing oral sex. Maybe this char only likes to receive oral sex. Using suggestions you can change it.
5- The strap-on is a problem. Recently I've revamped the poses to make it animated. Part of the actions with strap-on was left aside. I need to work the poses to make it work again. My bad :(
Thank you for liking Influencing. I'm working like a crazy to make it a great game. Haha!

I agree with you. I need to rework the side faces and even the front faces. One day I'll do it!

I need to code it, But I can imagine it working like this. For now, NPCs don't really care if it's day or night. Once I code it, 'spend night together' will make a lot of sense for sure! Good good?!

And to finish this enormous answer, I want to post the change log of v0.1.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll upload it in 4~5 days officially on Itch.io and it's already out on Patreon.

Good good?! :)
this sounds like a good update, and nice to hear the art will be probably be changed one day

Reactions: Golden Crow

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
question, can npcs initiate sex?
and can I give the blowjob?
NPCs will ask you for sex if the right conditions are met: you need to improve your relationship with them and they ought to be deprived of sex/socializing. Additionally, you might want to make sure their affinity towards cheating is high enough, in case they're taken. Click on their dialogue button and you'll get the prompt eventually.

If you're playing as a female character, you can blow male NPCs (don't remember if trans characters count).

the character can have orgasms now ?
Yep, male characters can cum now. In certain positions, that is.

• Red Heart

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you know if a trait is selected or not in the character creation menu?

How do you convince your partner to eat or gain energy?

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
Played it a bit, I like the new cheat UI, but some suggestions I recommend.

1) When doing the facial cum sequence, it wouldnt be on just their chin because from what I saw it was basically just giving the person a beard via cum rather that it should be all over their face and possibly chest, as well as maybe making it a different animation entirely rather than it just extending of the previous animation.

2) Facial should also be possible via blowjob as well as cumming inside their mouth.

3) The cum should be visible during and after sex, say you were to cum in their asshole and/or pussy, then the animation for blowjob should have her ass and/or pussy leaking cum as well as other animations.

4) There should be a POV version of the sex animations preferably the blowjob if any and it should be another option.

5) If you have the friendship and love influence high enough they could give you a key to come inside their house at any time.

5.5) with this key you can walk into any of their rooms when theyre having sex and possibly have a 3some or cuck someone.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The clothing system is shit and the clothes available are awful. Not really clothing but more like shopping bags worn by the characters.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes