Feb 1, 2018
Okay, more things to add.

A salon is really needed for this game. Its basically an essential for any game that involves customization. And of course, you could convince others to get a different hair style. And different hair styles can be masculine, feminine or unisex. Of course, if you want, say for example, a man to get a girly haircut, you would have to do some convincing.

We gotta have crossdressing. Femboys and tomgirls since there are trans folk in the game. Which coexists with the feminity and masculinity trait. Want a tomboy girlfriend? Convince her to not like makeup. Give her more masculine clothing. Tell her to get a haircut.

The clinic should have drugs that involves estrogen and testosterone. That way to increase one masculinity/femininty score.

More hobbies to add: bondage, dancing, make up, high heels, slavery, sissies, three-way, orgy, tit sucking, spanking, working out, muscles, feet, fingering, nerds, and crossdressing.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the phone thing is a bit obnoxious girl calls me to go out and had a list of places to go so i selected the beach
then the phone none stop ringing had like 15 to 20 calls girls calling answer saying no ya lose points ignore calls and lose points
kind of got carried away there brother and drove me to restart a new game from scratch guess ill try and keep a shorter list of girls to visit this update feels more like a down grade it destroyed my progress forcing me into starting a new game and changing how i play (cant speak for others) when i play i like to nail every girl so after this phone thing happening ummmm kinda lost interest i enjoyed the game up until that point for now ill just keep numbers down to maybe 3 or 4 as opposed to 20+
i cant handle the phone crap thats gotta go

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
The art is not good. I'm open to try this game if the art gets better, but the ploot looks interesting though.

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
I am not sure what's wrong. I created a character, then applied to work as a professor. One day, when I went to work (manually), the director shows up and announces a test covering two topics and another topic I choose, and after choosing a topic, the game gets stuck under "test running"

nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
the game is interesting, really interesting, but it's very unbalanced. the success benefits little and the error is penalized a lot, when you talk to an npc and hit a topic of conversation it gives you a point of influence, friendship or love, but when you are wrong it takes between 2 and 5 points.

if you hit 2 times it's 2 points and if you are wrong 2 times it could be -10 points...

Reactions: darku

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
Has promise, but the lack of control over the npc's is a bit.. Half of them are grannies or look like something that lives under a bridge and eats children. Please include a cosmetic surgery option you can convince npcs to do at the clinic. Or you know, fix the npc generator that keeps populating the town with literal trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Mrdimarik

Apr 3, 2019
I am not sure what's wrong. I created a character, then applied to work as a professor. One day, when I went to work (manually), the director shows up and announces a test covering two topics and another topic I choose, and after choosing a topic, the game gets stuck under "test running"
Same there. Any solutions?

Kheru

Feb 23, 2019
Something went wrong. The update made it impossible to apply for a job as a professor. I get error every time I try.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 2363, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
"

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Has promise, but the lack of control over the npc's is a bit.. Half of them are grannies or look like something that lives under a bridge and eats children. Please include a cosmetic surgery option you can convince npcs to do at the clinic. Or you know, fix the npc generator that keeps populating the town with literal trolls.
The NPC's are probably generated completely randomly using all of the possible options with equal odds. As someone who frequently uses the "randomize" option in many character creators in games, I know that 90% of the time you get some weird creature.
NPC's should maybe be generated using a few human looking templates with minor variations, instead of letting anything and everything happen.

aurelan

Apr 26, 2017
Hi,

My solution, save your game. Close software and run, then load your game.

Blackedraw

May 11, 2020
How do I date a person in the game sure we can have sex with many chars but how to be in a relationship with char.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Same there. Any solutions?
Could you try the files from or ? This problem was solved.

Something went wrong. The update made it impossible to apply for a job as a professor. I get error every time I try.
I'm sorry about that. I'll check!

How do I date a person in the game sure we can have sex with many chars but how to be in a relationship with char.
Get in a relationship is the Theme of the next update. :D

darku

Oct 19, 2017
i have some suggestions, when you suggest a kink to an npc maybe you can put with up and down arrows the stats it will modify, idk if im retarded or its because english is not my main language that sometimes i get confuse in the outcome of my choice, it happens a lot with submission.
the other thing you can add to the game is that when you do sport in the gym it change your body depending on the amount of times you do it, for example if you eat a lot of hamburgers you become fat.
i really like your game and became a suporter in patreon yesterday so i wish you good luck

Reactions: Golden Crow
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes