Febui

May 6, 2022
Well, ugly as hell and barely English. It's like a broader and more fleshed out e-girlfriend simulator!
I met a girl, made her my girlfriend, asked her to come with me, then I read a book in the library and got a crash report.
Also many instances at the University of finding 35-50 year old people. My character is 18, ready to be their professor, to a class of the elderly, so I can teach them about movies and sports. What, is plopolopoblotomis some kind of subject for teaching old people how to understand and connect with the youths?
Also everyone was married, including my girlfriend, who paid no mind at all to my advances and didn't bring it up, not even when I asked her to be mine.

So anyway, restarted, this time set the "adult couples" to nearly non-existent so I wouldn't see any more elderly students, and increased the proportion of single people. Everyone seems to be 19-25 at school!
Also misclicked and said I don't like cheating, but the game told me "Oh, well, that's too bad, careful who you date then!" so I guess it worked out! Amusing.
Got a girlfriend, ironically much harder to win her over this time despite her being single. Got the career, read some books, found that my girlfriend spends all night every night masturbating in the night club bathroom and being miserable because she's tired, hungry, and filthy. Finally in the wee hours of the morning she's already mowing lawns for cash, I guess to pay off her energy drink debt because she doesn't sleep much at all.
I told her many times I don't want anyone but her, I'll never cheat, and I wouldn't like to be cheated on, and then finally, as expected since she has the unfaithful trait, she cheated. I call her, asking "Where are you?" "At home" "oh ok" so I go over and I can see through the keyhole she's cheating. Nothing seems to happen mechanically form this, no stat change. If I knock, she says she's doing nothing. So I unlock the door and come in, and she doesn't see me, so I'm just watching
I decide to sneak back out of the room, and I'm able to pick whether I do this because I like it or because I can't find the will to confront her, so I decide I can't confront her
Afterward, nothing I do seems to let me discuss it
In fact, I can ask "Who's the last person you kissed?" and she names the other guy, simply, with no reservation, and I can't react to that. "Who did you last have sex with?" and she just names the other guy, no reservation. She was a virgin before that too, just no remark.

A lot of breadth and complexity to this game, but no real substance. Nothing has depth.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Yeah, something like this, right?
Yeah. I suppose you could sum up everything I said even more succinctly than that, too, but I figured more detailed explanation about the state of things was better.
And making it a review is too premature

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Whats up with "Auto Skip time on MC change" option? We can create multiple characters?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Whats up with "Auto Skip time on MC change" option? We can create multiple characters?
When you invite someone to live at your house, they are controllable as well from that point on, and you can switch between them.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Any way to edit generated characters at the moment? Maybe copy appearance from a player-made one?

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
bought a video game console from the mall and after the first day was done, it disappeared. Just putting it out there.

GeminiQuest0

Jun 21, 2021
Good potential, haven't noticed much difference with genital sizes and npc reactions, and ntr is limited right now

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Just recently noticed this game, and I have a few questions. If there are any ways to know what NPCs are communicating with each other (moment of communication/interaction). I also have a few questions in context on NTR. How can you tell if a character you are in a relationship with is communicating with someone else. I understand it's only possible here if you somehow magically happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Nov 16, 2021
I find it bothersome that whenever I sleep with someone that has a partner, it is very likely they'll start acting like me being physically affectionate with them is revolting when they just got done sucking my character's dick for the past hour in game.

I could understand if the writing suggested some sort of guilt they were feeling (which seems unlikely given how happen they are while doing it) or if the npc was taking this opportunity to try make the player a secret fuck pet/ friends with benefits and is trying to set boundaries and be discrete so that the two of us are not caught.

I hope that in future this is taken into consideration for rewrite or expansion.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes