AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Every time I create a character in this game I get confused by the traits part. If I want to create a character that likes to be a DOM and doesn't like to act as a SUB, should "submissive" be white or yellow(ish), should "Not Dominant" be white or yellow(ish)?

Surely I can't be the only one confused by this, why not select between "Submissive on/off" and "Dominant on/off" instead of submissive white/yellow, and "Not Dominant" white/yellow? :)

I'm inclined to think that yellow is "off" but does that mean that to be a Dom I should select "Not dominant" as yellow, so that I'm NOT Not Dominant? :p

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone else find the stuttering - from both characters - when selecting any Relationship topic incredibly irritating?

Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone else find the stuttering - from both characters - when selecting any Relationship topic incredibly irritating?
It can be, but if you're on laptop or pc, just skipping through the text helps it get through the stutter faster using ctrl. Frankly I have routine hotkey numbers I'm familiar with pressing that I combine with ctrl to grind up relationships faster.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
can you ever get someone to give you their house keys? I couldn't do it even when using the cheat

Last edited:

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
can you ever get someone to give you their house keys? I couldn't do it even when using the cheat
Yea, you can. You need to have the dominancy bar at around 70-80% and probably have had sex with them at least once. I've gotten quite a few keys from npcs in the game.

Reactions: Artiour

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So I have been messing around with this game, I almost feel like this could be a great version of HHS but without needing Art Assests as much that don't even match player.

Aside from that I have noticed a few things, family members dont even have full relationships with their own family. I asked 1 to move in to test this "incest" mentioned (BTW unless I am missing something, that doesnt work,even with cheating, no options for anything other than Hug interaction and no offers) and the person cant even call family members nor know anything about them which is silly.

Also confused by massage being mentioned, unable to ever see that as any options unless that is placeholder for an update.

Right now, M vs F has most options for animations, Futa 2nd and F vs F least. Even with strapon was no options for anal.

What I would like to see is offers to shower together,eat together, work out together, or in general doing activities together.

Also I would love for clothing to be options to buy/change or even suggest to change.

Heck even suggest growing/shaving pubes.

But overall great potential but grindy w/o cheating.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2022
So I have been messing around with this game, I almost feel like this could be a great version of HHS but without needing Art Assests as much that don't even match player.

Aside from that I have noticed a few things, family members dont even have full relationships with their own family. I asked 1 to move in to test this "incest" mentioned (BTW unless I am missing something, that doesnt work,even with cheating, no options for anything other than Hug interaction and no offers) and the person cant even call family members nor know anything about them which is silly.

Also confused by message being mentioned, unable to ever see that as any options unless that is placeholder for an update.

Right now, M vs F has most options for animations, Futa 2nd and F vs F least. Even with strapon was no options for anal.

What I would like to see is offers to shower together,eat together, work out together, or in general doing activities together.

Also I would love for clothing to be options to buy/change or even suggest to change.

Heck even suggest growing/shaving pubes.

But overall great potential but grindy w/o cheating.
The creator's got a suggestion channel on their discord server that he consistently checks if you want to re-paste any of this over there! :)

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The creator's got a suggestion channel on their discord server that he consistently checks if you want to re-paste any of this over there! :)
It's worth considering that the game is at such a basic stage right now, that most of the suggestions will be added naturally even without suggesting them. I.e. it sounds silly saying that Crow should add pregnancy or family relationships, add something to NTR aspect and so on - it's obviously going to be added and fixed in time, since it's implied, but not yet implemented.

Reactions: elgatobronhas

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Suggestion: allow players to delete contacts in cell.
Sometimes you find a nice combination of skin, eyes, hair, etc. and then you're faced with Stubborn+Loyal+is married or dating, often it's not worth to invest time in someone like this, so i'd be interested in removing from contact list on cellphone.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Suggestion: allow players to delete contacts in cell.
Sometimes you find a nice combination of skin, eyes, hair, etc. and then you're faced with Stubborn+Loyal+is married or dating, often it's not worth to invest time in someone like this, so i'd be interested in removing from contact list on cellphone.
activate cheat from the help menu
go to talk to the person
click the cheat button at the bottom of the screen
go to the relationship tab or screen
minimize the friendship and love to zero
and voila

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
activate cheat from the help menu
go to talk to the person
click the cheat button at the bottom of the screen
go to the relationship tab or screen
minimize the friendship and love to zero
and voila
I know I can do that, but don't you agree this is a very convoluted way to solve the problem?
Besides, it makes sense to have a delete contact button.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I know I can do that, but don't you agree this is a very convoluted way to solve the problem?
Besides, it makes sense to have a delete contact button.
they would still be able to call you
or you could lower those thru conversation if you are not into cheating, like keeping asking for the house keys or something

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
they would still be able to call you
or you could lower those thru conversation if you are not into cheating, like keeping asking for the house keys or something
Dude, I understand that there are ways to circumvent the problem, I'm just suggesting to the dev to allow us to not need it, because it's a feature that makes sense for the game (y)

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Dude, I understand that there are ways to circumvent the problem, I'm just suggesting to the dev to allow us to not need it, because it's a feature that makes sense for the game (y)
the developer seems responsive on his itch.io channel, you have possibility to get an answer there

Reactions: kurausu

T1000nn

Feb 14, 2021
hello friends!
how to increase your character's sexual skills?
I met NPCs who satisfied my partners by 7 units, but I can do the maximum by 5.41/5.0

PS: I'm sorry for my terrible English.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes