J1215

Dec 15, 2019
NPCs with their autonomy can initiate conversations. It is great! But for some reason, not all NPCs (some NPCs do not start a conversation). What is the reason for this?
It would be great if (with NPC autonomy enabled) they could also start a conversation. What needs to be done in order for them to start a conversation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman
Feb 11, 2023
NPCs with their autonomy can initiate conversations. It is great! But for some reason, not all NPCs (some NPCs do not start a conversation). What is the reason for this?
It would be great if (with NPC autonomy enabled) they could also start a conversation. What needs to be done in order for them to start a conversation?
good question.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Guys, is there a way to increase the amount of married lesbian couples? I know it has something to do with these sliders, but at what setting?

Choosing Women Only in the Genders tab disables Common, Adult Couple, and Young Couple btw.

View attachment 2497654
I think it might just be young couples who are usually in lesbian relationships. You should prob disable the rest and keep that one to test it out just in case. In my game I found a group of 2 lesbians who are engaged and both are in their early 20s.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think it might just be young couples who are usually in lesbian relationships. You should prob disable the rest and keep that one to test it out just in case. In my game I found a group of 2 lesbians who are engaged and both are in their early 20s.
Oh yeah, most lesbian couples I found in my game are young—some are even engaged. What I'm looking for are the older married ones, but the ones I found are normal hetero pairs.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Oh yeah, most lesbian couples I found in my game are young—some are even engaged. What I'm looking for are the older married ones, but the ones I found are normal hetero pairs.
Yea I get that problem too. I doubt there are any at that age that are generated like that. That whole thing with the hetero pairs is due to the game having to generate a few guys to be parents of the university students etc.

Edit: I've been at it all night trying to explore how to generate more lesbian couples with nothing new to show for it. I shifted my focus now on just making a harem out of an entire family.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
Hello our crow friend.
Thanks for the update, we have been waiting for this update for so long.
There are some bugs in this update.
There is also a problem that characters cannot return to their home, and they are locked in a place. There is also a problem when you call a person and he tells you a place and when you go you will not find that person in a place
There is also a university that stays open from 05:00 until 22:00 at night, and after that personalities are confined there.
There is a problem when you play with the character of the partner, it gives an error in the game and the game stops.
I hope to fix some of these errors and add a place to change hair, body and clothes,
Thank you and I wish you success

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Influencing-0.1.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
I really like this game so far, I played it for hours the last update and I'm enjoying this one as well. But there are a few things I would like to bring up.

1. The game needs an incest tag as you are now able to take control of an NPC and can have them have sex with a family member.

2. A Boss editor, please. Not sure what the deal is, but I can't seem to get more than two female bosses while having the genders be both male and female. I even tried minimizing the males to about a fourth of the females and still couldn't get all female bosses.

3. Allow us to edit public hair and eye brows in the world editor please. Also an option to have the genetic edits apply offspring as well. Not sure why but I had all the females edited the way I wanted them, but it didn't get applied to the female offspring in families.

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
I have a question and I hope it will be explained
I play the game, the number of people is 150 people, but the number has increased to 155, and the stats also tell me that your popularity is 80%.
I do not understand whether the number of people increases by itself, because I searched in all homes and all places for new characters and did not find them.
And after a few days a new person appears, and then another long period of research, another new person appears
My question is, do personalities appear alone and increase in number, or do families produce children?
If there is a possibility of having children, why can't the game character have children, even though he maintains a relationship with everyone in the city.
I also hope in the next update to open a place in a city, to re-change the appearance, clothes and hair, as well as the character of a partner.
I wish they would add an animation of giving a kiss and smacking the butt, because it looks bad without an animation
And thanks for fixing the bugs in the game in this update

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatCrew

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Honestly, I will give this game 5 stars if only this game had a proper story, I mean this game immediately gives you a lot of choices, and also because you can set the age of the character you play, I think this game should have a good story, 18 years old can be a professor? at least give the main character a family.

Reactions: Rzy
Jul 21, 2017
Ok how do you take control of npcs and could we get a modding guide I plan to make a completely different thread for a pet shop mod

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
in the settings when logging into the game, I saw the mod function, is it for future mods or do they already exist?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes