Apr 10, 2021
I love the sandbox and everything in this game, my only problem is I much prefer how the characters used to look before though, not gonna lie. Personal taste of course

Apr 10, 2021
But what I DO love about it, is when I mess with the photoshop and I just create them as I like them. In general this game has more to offer as a sandbox than I have EVER seen. Dev if you read this, keep up the good work with your gameplay.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
New post on Patreon talking about the new Update with some of the new Art Preview! (For Patrons)
Now someone just needs to remove that (For Patrons) part and make it (For Everyone on f95).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Damn, I was getting excited seeing all these artworks but it seems they won't be in the game (yet). I feel like that new artstyle is the most optimal one we've ever seen so far and I'm praying that it can be impemented in the near future. It seems like the game is really going places now. Influencing honestly has the potential to become the ultimate erotic life sim and I'm all for it. Can't wait to see how the game evolves now that the dev is able to go all in.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes