Sep 14, 2020
>Dev works on major overhaul to the game
>Thread only gets posts of people complaining and referring to the passage of time

Doesn't it get tiring, being predictable?
> The people that are complaining are the ones that didn't put a single cent to Dev's Patreon to assist the development

Truly an interesting group of people.

As one of the testers on the projects, I'd just like to tell you guys that Crow is making significant progress and even though there have been delays it'll be worth it in the long run. As of April he has committed himself to working fully on the game and therefore will end up overhauling a lot of things through the future few updates, right now he's working on the upcoming update but also preparing the basis for the overhauls that are to come in the updates after that so just give it time, he'll come through when the time is right.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
> The people that are complaining are the ones that didn't put a single cent to Dev's Patreon to assist the development

Truly an interesting group of people.

As one of the testers on the projects, I'd just like to tell you guys that Crow is making significant progress and even though there have been delays it'll be worth it in the long run. As of April he has committed himself to working fully on the game and therefore will end up overhauling a lot of things through the future few updates, right now he's working on the upcoming update but also preparing the basis for the overhauls that are to come in the updates after that so just give it time, he'll come through when the time is right.
If an overhaul to the whole art and such took short time, i'd be surprised.

Meanwhile. People bitch it takes so long, when most probably aren't paying customer, unlike me and few others on F95.

Why don't you (the complainers) find something else to do meanwhile. And pass time till the update you look forward to come up.

Even better. Why don't you (the complainers) pitch in some coin, help the lad, so he can do even more that you want. How about that? That'll teach us not to put you in your place, for being another supporter like me and others. Right?

Take care.

Reactions: kutya1313

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i'm writting this just to get notifications of this trend, And complainers just wait, it will be the best update ever, having a life simulator like this needs a lot of work.

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Sex in general needs to be reworked, 'cus as it is right now, it's actually EASIER to get a good fuck in if you aren't compatible with your partner at all because the bar will be so low compared to when it's up at the tippy top at 80%+ compatibility. Even with cheats to make it the absolute perfect match, you can't reach the top and get a passing grade without some bullshit.

Reactions: Lorentum

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is anyone else checking Golden Crow's patreon every day? No? Just me? Okay. Seriously tho, I can't wait for the update to drop. I'm really liking this game and the potential it has is immense. And the next update is even supposed to be a pregnancy focused one so I'm even more hyped. GC can of course work on an update for as long as he wants but I wish he'd keep people up to date more.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well I spent some perusing the .rpy files to change the max dick size. I found several of the lines that control it, but evidently not all of them because when I changed them the dick actually got smaller, lol. Perhaps I'll mess around with it some more another time. Hell, it'd be just my luck, I spend several hours fucking around to find all the right lines and then the new version will immediately drop with new and better maxes, lol.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes