visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Checked the , and there's a 6-day countdown to air. Timed to coincide with the update, I hope.:D

Has anyone in the post below stopped opening pictures? I wanted to take a closer look, but there's nothing there.:HideThePain:

That should be possible, since it's a quite interesting post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know, guys... I kinda have a feeling Golden Crow is gonna post a status update soon in which he says that he got sick or had an accident of some sorts. That's usually what happens when Patreon devs are silent for a while. Didn't he plan to release the new update in early May because he had a to push it back slightly? We're getting close to June now and still nothing happened. Something must have come up I think.

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know, guys... I kinda have a feeling Golden Crow is gonna post a status update soon in which he says that he got sick or had an accident of some sorts. That's usually what happens when Patreon devs are silent for a while. Didn't he plan to release the new update in early May because he had a to push it back slightly? We're getting close to June now and still nothing happened. Something must have come up I think.
Nope, we (the testers) just got the test version. Update is really close.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Interesting new post by Golden Crow. I'm just a bit of disappointed that births aren't implemented yet but the pregnancy itself is. I would have thought that these two things go hand in hand and would need to come out at the same time to make sense... But it seems like GC has trouble with implementing births for now so he decided to keep them out as of yet. I gotta be honest, that kinda kills my excitement for the new update a little. But I understand. It's cool tho that we apparently got new locations with the police station and the hospital.

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i just wanna know if in this update it could be possible to give birth, add opption like in cheat mode to undo pregnancy and give a time of pregnancy and growth of children (between 7 and 14 days for each) that would be nice.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
with the police station
Crime will finally be an option, then? Finally, a battle to the death? That's one of the things Artificial Academy and Lifeplay lacked. Though the battle system has to be good. It can be RPG Maker-like(with skills, finally will be a reason to earn money), Lisa the Joyful, Undertale, MG Labyrinth(You have to click button at the right time), or maybe like in E-Girlfriend(Reaction based system)? I wonder which would be better. All of them can make it fun to play with different npcs having faster/slower attacks, higher/lower levels...

Or yeeeeeah, it could be just about stealing stuff from shops. Yes.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Crime will finally be an option, then? Finally, a battle to the death? That's one of the things Artificial Academy and Lifeplay lacked. Though the battle system has to be good. It can be RPG Maker-like(with skills, finally will be a reason to earn money), Lisa the Joyful, Undertale, MG Labyrinth(You have to click button at the right time), or maybe like in E-Girlfriend(Reaction based system)? I wonder which would be better. All of them can make it fun to play with different npcs having faster/slower attacks, higher/lower levels...

Or yeeeeeah, it could be just about stealing stuff from shops. Yes.
Wait, what? :ROFLMAO: Is Influencing actually gonna have a combat system? Or is that just something you'd love to see? Would be kinda funny if a Life Sim had one.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes