GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Boy, what's this?
In a single update you added more things to my life than the entire FallOut 76. Keep going, if the price for a good developer is our world and our sanity, I'm pretty sure mankind will accept the deal.
A23 was a perfect storm. Patrons get to vote for which game gets worked on each week, and we had three Inheritance weeks that month (Usually we have two in a month.). Add to that a lot of content that was submitted, AND I had a couple of really good weeks creating new content as well. It turned into something really special. A24 was what I consider a good build by any other measure. A23 was somewhere around 60-65k words of content (You could tally up the totals if you really want from the changelog.), and A24 added more tnan 20k more. I promise 3k words of new content a month and try for 5k a week, so any time we can release a new build with 5k words or more of new content for each week I worked on it, I'm usually very pleased. ;)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Nice to see so much progress.
I really ought to look into it again, but after all that bugsearching last time I'm waiting for a new version as of yet. :)
The wordcount in that file is steadily growing.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I hate the navigation menu, nothing against the game but really moving around the mansion kind of sucks. Would prefer if it was kind of a map and you choose where you go with some kind of signal that would make you know where the characters are, it would make everything easier.

On another note I kind of wonder if the player will be under the future TF's that the game will implement and that if the slaves can dom their master, I kind of like the irony of it.

But yeah, the game is good, navigation not. One last thing that I would recommend a bit more of work would be the stats part of the girls (perhaps even adding stats to the player too?), the problem with the current stats is that I don't truly get what it represents, in fact we have quite a few big numbers but does it end at 1000? 10000?. Even more perhaps it could be quite interesting that the girls may develop kinks based on multiple things/interactions...

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Personally I hate the navigation menu, nothing against the game but really moving around the mansion kind of sucks. Would prefer if it was kind of a map and you choose where you go with some kind of signal that would make you know where the characters are, it would make everything easier.

On another note I kind of wonder if the player will be under the future TF's that the game will implement and that if the slaves can dom their master, I kind of like the irony of it.

But yeah, the game is good, navigation not. One last thing that I would recommend a bit more of work would be the stats part of the girls (perhaps even adding stats to the player too?), the problem with the current stats is that I don't truly get what it represents, in fact we have quite a few big numbers but does it end at 1000? 10000?. Even more perhaps it could be quite interesting that the girls may develop kinks based on multiple things/interactions...
This guy said what I was thinking (and failing to realize by myself)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Nice to see so much progress.
I really ought to look into it again, but after all that bugsearching last time I'm waiting for a new version as of yet. :)
The wordcount in that file is steadily growing.
Got a few small bugs to run down right now (Thank you for the reminder, had skipped my mind.) and I am hoping to have a fix up this evening.

This is actually on our list of things to work on. The sidebar needs a lot of work (And I'm open to suggestions for how to improve it.) and if you look in the images folder you'll see a "blueprints" folder that includes the mansion blueprint. This will actually be used alongside a point and click interface for navigation.

That said, we actually have a blind community who plays the game using a text reader, so while we DO want to include a point and click interface for navigation, the text (Hopefully in a more friendly format) will always exist for the game.

As for the Master being dommed by the slaves, we've actually discussed this at some length behind the scenes. It's not something that every slave will be able to do, but we have plans for a couple of them who might fit that narative when the time comes.

There are relationship stats which are scaled from 0-1000, Affection/Fear/Trust, the higher the number, the more strongly they feel that particular thing toward you. 1000 Affection is love. 0 Affection is hate. Fear scales from Terror to compltely comfortable. Trust scales from, completely trusting to down right twitchy in your presence.

This guy said what I was thinking (and failing to realize by myself)
(y) Completely understood, it's on our to-do list. ;)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Goes into the Laundry Area (totally unnecessary thing to do due to the presence of two very good servants)
> Sees Anna and the Washing Machine going for it
> MixedFeelings.jpeg. Is dis blackmail material? How the fuck would blackmail even work in this context? Against the machine, maybe? Could this be called NTR? Wait, I'm not on very good terms with her yet, this isn't really NTR, I guess.
> Obviously Overthinking what shouldn't be overthought.
> I'm possibly putting more thought to this than what lead to this scene being suggested in the first place.
> Hell yeab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Goes into the Laundry Area (totally unnecessary thing to do due to the presence of two very good servants)
> Sees Anna and the Washing Machine going for it
> MixedFeelings.jpeg. Is dis blackmail material? How the fuck would blackmail even work in this context? Against the machine, maybe? Could this be called NTR? Wait, I'm not on very good terms with her yet, this isn't really NTR, I guess.
> Obviously Overthinking what shouldn't be overthought.
> I'm possibly putting more thought to this than what lead to this scene being suggested in the first place.
> Hell yeab
> Decision was made: Nope.
> I went out like nothing did happen and, ironically enough, the event of Anna passing by like a tranquil spirit pops
> Hhmmmmmmmm (Severely Thonking)
> OK.
> Goes into the laundry area
> Staring at the machine, mentally threatening it with a one-way trip to the scrapyard

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Also:

(This popped up when I decided to get the clothes out of the machine, a typo)

Opening the washer, after first opening the empty dryer, you find a large load of heavy linen. After transferring as much as you can with your first arm full you are reaching into the washer for a second time when you think you hear some one, but turning around, arms full of laundry, you don't see any one. Maybe Anna saw you and left.

So much for winning favor with a good dead. Oh well, you have started so you might as well finish. Maybe this will still go some way towards earning some affection.

(Or is it like in the Highschool of the Dead, where literally everything is a pun including dead?)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Decision was made: Nope.
> I went out like nothing did happen and, ironically enough, the event of Anna passing by like a tranquil spirit pops
> Hhmmmmmmmm (Severely Thonking)
> OK.
> Goes into the laundry area
> Staring at the machine, mentally threatening it with a one-way trip to the scrapyard
> I walk for a bit after this unnerving situation and what happens? Anna falls from the fucking ladder.
> Quick maths: Catch Anna, yer fucktard!
> OK. Anna secured, waifu is safe :D

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
> I walk for a bit after this unnerving situation and what happens? Anna falls from the fucking ladder.
> Quick maths: Catch Anna, yer fucktard!
> OK. Anna secured, waifu is safe :D
This series of message is officially the most fun thing I have read all day! Thank you!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Got a question:
In the cheat menu, using a fresh start, I can "set Gaia to met" - fair enough - and "set Misaki to unmet". Who's Misaki?
Shouldn't that also be "met", given that I've yet to meet that person?
edit: When selecting to spend time in the sauna, from the bathing room, and finishing without any specific event (or with, too, not sure yet), we are supposedly back in the bathing room, looking at where we can go from there - yet we're not. No events, no picture. Where are we?
Also a question: Are Anna and Eve everywhere at once now? I've found that at the very least, Anna seems to be able to be in my room, in the Kitchen, the bathing room, and the lounge. Do they just follow us around now and I missed that?
In the sauna, when testing with a high fear stat, pulling Annas head into your lap is apparently not coded, yet when she's with Eve, it is?
Also, in the latter case:
"
really is trying hard, you think she deserves a reward for that.
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: expected expression, got '<<'
".
If instead I choose the handjob option and come on her fingers, then force her to lick said fingers, I come to a screen with 2 red options - I guess this wasn't coded for this specific set of relation stats (high fear and relatively high trust)?
And lastly, another question, where does one find that supposed new Eve wall scene?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Got a few small bugs to run down right now (Thank you for the reminder, had skipped my mind.) and I am hoping to have a fix up this evening.

This is actually on our list of things to work on. The sidebar needs a lot of work (And I'm open to suggestions for how to improve it.) and if you look in the images folder you'll see a "blueprints" folder that includes the mansion blueprint. This will actually be used alongside a point and click interface for navigation.

That said, we actually have a blind community who plays the game using a text reader, so while we DO want to include a point and click interface for navigation, the text (Hopefully in a more friendly format) will always exist for the game.

As for the Master being dommed by the slaves, we've actually discussed this at some length behind the scenes. It's not something that every slave will be able to do, but we have plans for a couple of them who might fit that narative when the time comes.

There are relationship stats which are scaled from 0-1000, Affection/Fear/Trust, the higher the number, the more strongly they feel that particular thing toward you. 1000 Affection is love. 0 Affection is hate. Fear scales from Terror to compltely comfortable. Trust scales from, completely trusting to down right twitchy in your presence.

(y) Completely understood, it's on our to-do list. ;)
If you want to have an easy answer so that text only users can profit then how about adding a "go to x character command?", basically you will go to the room that the character currently is or, if you can't, stay outside the room. Having as a permanent link the master bedroom may be useful too.

About the narrative and slaves domming the master... in truth if we follow the theory all slaves could end up domming the master, it just requires that you are overly generous and they become arrogant, just my point of view, but I understand that things like this may be too much work to be more global. Personally I always like to see both sides of a coin but that means... double work!.

But outside of that it could be interesting if the girls could develop kinks and act based on it and... I think that getting the relationship stats to max or min feels a bit too grindy, unless in the future there are some bigger stat gains/loses.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Got a question:
In the cheat menu, using a fresh start, I can "set Gaia to met" - fair enough - and "set Misaki to unmet". Who's Misaki?
edit: When selecting to spend time in the sauna, from the bathing room, and finishing without any specific event (or with, too, not sure yet), we are supposedly back in the bathing room, looking at where we can go from there - yet we're not. No events, no picture. Where are we?
Also a question: Are Anna and Eve everywhere at once now? I've found that at the very least, Anna seems to be able to be in my room, in the Kitchen, the bathing room, and the lounge. Do they just follow us around now and I missed that?
In the sauna, when testing with a high fear stat, pulling Annas head into your lap is apparently not coded, yet when she's with Eve, it is?
"
".
If instead I choose the handjob option and come on her fingers, then force her to lick said fingers, I come to a screen with 2 red options - I guess this wasn't coded for this specific set of relation stats (high fear and relatively high trust)?
And lastly, another question, where does one find that supposed new Eve wall scene?
Misaki is an asian woman you can find on the Loveshack in the city, it shouldn't be hard to find the place but you need a bit of luck due to the RNGesus.
About Anna and Eve, I'd guess that their location system is pretty much a placeholder for what's to come.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Got a question:
"
".
Will take a look at the Misaki cheat. Thanks for the heads up.

Where are you when you exit the sauna? The sidebar doesn't display a location? Sounds like something I need to take a look at.

Until movement has been properly added to the game (Once movement is properly added, the girls will move about doing their chores. Go to one room, clean it, move to the next on their priority list, etc) but I felt that until the movement worked the way it's intended, it would save me from having to reply to about 20 "I can't find anyone!" messages every build. Effectively I set the events for Anna, Eve, Gaia, Misaki, and Mitsuko so that if you own them (Or in Gaia's case, you've met her) then their scenes can trigger anywhere in the mansion or on the grounds.

The sauna error has been reported, it's on my list of things I need to run down today before I can begin work on the next build tomorrow.

If you've had sex with Eve, and you've got a middling or better relationship with her, then she will sometimes find you and imply/openly ask, for sex in the following locations: Living Room, Lounge, Library, and Study.

If you want to have an easy answer so that text only users can profit then how about adding a "go to x character command?", basically you will go to the room that the character currently is or, if you can't, stay outside the room. Having as a permanent link the master bedroom may be useful too.

About the narrative and slaves domming the master... in truth if we follow the theory all slaves could end up domming the master, it just requires that you are overly generous and they become arrogant, just my point of view, but I understand that things like this may be too much work to be more global. Personally I always like to see both sides of a coin but that means... double work!.

But outside of that it could be interesting if the girls could develop kinks and act based on it and... I think that getting the relationship stats to max or min feels a bit too grindy, unless in the future there are some bigger stat gains/loses.
The "Go to character' option is a good idea. I'll add that to the things we want to do for the movement system eventually.

The thought of domming the master would be a pretty significant undertaking to do on more than an individual NPC basis. If it's limited to specific characters, then not only can content be written specifically for that character, but it saves a TON of work trying to code that kind of behavior into every other character in the game. I currently have plans to have one "Slave" character who behaves like that (And if there's call for it, I have nothing against adding others.) and once the people from down start getting their own content then it's likely that you'll be able to meet other various doms there as well.

Actually, every character DOES have a list of kinks that they particularly enjoy. It's just up to you to find those kinks. Not a lot of content is written for that yet, but having Eve call you Daddy will trigger some unique content. And Mitsuko gets surprisingly wet when you spank her, . . . Misaki is a nympho, but more than that she's obsessed, absolutely craves, human touch.

Relationship stats is something that's been brought up a lot since the game has started. Early on, your complaint came up several times with every build. More recently, . . . I think you're the first person who's mentioned it in a couple of months at least. As more content is added to the game, and more of the game's elements are coded into place, the grind will become less as you have more things to do. Having meals with the girls will increase stats, making them serve you will decrease them. Once characters can properly be assigned jobs, then assigning them to jobs they enjoy will increase their stats slowly but surely (For example, Anna will prefer to work inside of the house. Eve will prefer to work outside of it and ESPECIALLY like working with animals once that becomes available.)

Misaki is an asian woman you can find on the Loveshack in the city, it shouldn't be hard to find the place but you need a bit of luck due to the RNGesus.
About Anna and Eve, I'd guess that their location system is pretty much a placeholder for what's to come.
Mitsuko is the woman you can find in the Love Shack. Misaki is a character you can get through Claire if you hire her.

And yes, the location system is a placeholder for the moment.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
[/QUOTE]Mitsuko is the woman you can find in the Love Shack. Misaki is a character you can get through Claire if you hire her.

And yes, the location system is a placeholder for the moment.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I managed to fuck up that much... Would it be racist to say that my mind probably got bambozled by the asian names?

EDIT: So, I went to the front yard and a bird was hurt, sad thing
> When the event ends another bird gets hurt on the exact same time
> Another one.
> Once again, a fucking bird got hurt.
> I don't think these birds are getting the required training to fucking live.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Mitsuko is the woman you can find in the Love Shack. Misaki is a character you can get through Claire if you hire her.

And yes, the location system is a placeholder for the moment.
I don't know how I managed to fuck up that much... Would it be racist to say that my mind probably got bambozled by the asian names?[/QUOTE]

Well, honestly there's a bit of a story here.

See, one fan of the game is an absolutely wonderful bug tester. Every time a new test build is released, I receive a detailed message within a few hours with a list of things they found, where they found them, and enough detail to find and fix the issue with relative ease more often than not. I'd wager this person accounts for 2/3 of all the bug and spelling error reports I receive. As a thank you to them and all the help they always give, I told them I was working on a blind nymphomaniac character and let them help create her appearance and name her. They asked that she be named Misaki so without a second thought that's what I wrote into her content. It wasn't until I had a couple of scenes in place that I noticed how similar the two names were (I just didn't have the heart to say something to the tester so didn't even ask if they had an alternate name.), . . . .and when coding content for her, I've been getting their code mixed up ever since, . . .

So it's not just you.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well, honestly there's a bit of a story here.

See, one fan of the game is an absolutely wonderful bug tester. Every time a new test build is released, I receive a detailed message within a few hours with a list of things they found, where they found them, and enough detail to find and fix the issue with relative ease more often than not. I'd wager this person accounts for 2/3 of all the bug and spelling error reports I receive. As a thank you to them and all the help they always give, I told them I was working on a blind nymphomaniac character and let them help create her appearance and name her. They asked that she be named Misaki so without a second thought that's what I wrote into her content. It wasn't until I had a couple of scenes in place that I noticed how similar the two names were (I just didn't have the heart to say something to the tester so didn't even ask if they had an alternate name.), . . . .and when coding content for her, I've been getting their code mixed up ever since, . . .

So it's not just you.
Since this tester is doing god's work as well, I will make sure I know which one is which, in honor to the holy man. A blind nymphomaniac... I don't know if I'm supposed to PROTECC or to LEWD.

EDIT: I FINALLY ENDED THIS TRAIN OF MADNESS CALLED "QUOTATION SYSTEM" AHAHAHAHA

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Just found a Bubbles event in the main bedroom at 6am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But she`s not at the house. unless her & her owner have snuck back without letting me know & are hiding out in the fishing shack in the woods.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
*Wrote and added a new scene for Misaki that appears during daylight hours. East side of the mansion in the AM, West side in the PM. Appears in every room with a window on the first two floors. Misaki Interactive Scene 3. 1.3k words of content.
-Added one new ambient scene for Gaia to the back yard. Dakes place during daylight hours. .3k words of content.
Think you got your directions confused:
The Mansion has a North & South Hall only.
And a typo in the same post

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Since this tester is doing god's work as well, I will make sure I know which one is which, in honor to the holy man. A blind nymphomaniac... I don't know if I'm supposed to PROTECC or to LEWD.

EDIT: I FINALLY ENDED THIS TRAIN OF MADNESS CALLED "QUOTATION SYSTEM" AHAHAHAHA
Don't you worry, if you don't lewd her, she WILL lewd you, . . . How's a nice way of putting it, . . . . She's not shy about letting you know she's horny, . . .

Just found a Bubbles event in the main bedroom at 6am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But she`s not at the house. unless her & her owner have snuck back without letting me know & are hiding out in the fishing shack in the woods.
The Bubbles/Maki showing up for events when they shouldn't be present, . . . that was a coding error on my part. As of A24b (Which I plan to release that fix build later this afternoon, just got a couple more little things to take care of first.) it will be fixed on my end, but in order to fix in play you will need to do one of two things: 1. Trigger Maki and Bubbles' content naturally which upon their first visit will reset the variable and it should work correctly from that point forward. or 2. A fresh game will reset it as well. And not 100% sure with this one will fix it or not, but if you can trigger the "Leaving" scene with Maki and Bubbles (They come to visit for the weekend once a month if you let them) then that should reset the variable as well.

Think you got your directions confused:
The Mansion has a North & South Hall only.
And a typo in the same post
Actually, the North and South halls: Down those halls, you have rooms on the East side of the hall, and on the West side of the hall. 1st Floor.png
Ballroom is on the North side of the house making the hallway leading to it the North Hall. Lounge and Gym are on the South side of the house, making the hallway leading to them the South Hall. Library, Study, Dining Room, Lounge, those are all on the East side of the hallway. Living Room, Bathing Room, Gym, those are all on the West side of the hallway. Does that help clear that up a little?

I usually figure when people start reporting problems in the changelog, . . . then the worst of the errors have been reported for the build. :p

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes