A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Wait, what?

[Sunday, March 30, 1:52 PM, Year 1]

Knowing that Maki will be leaving soon, Anna, Eve, and yourself gather in the entry hall to say your goodbyes.

When Bubbles quietly exits through the front door with the luggage, Eve quickly follows. You and Anna exit a few seconds later with Maki making an appreciative sound from behind you as she trails a couple of steps behind.

You watch as the caramel giantess loads the luggage into the car while Eve attempts to help, struggling to lift the biggest items as if she has something to prove. Anna stands beside you, watching her sister carefully until Maki strolls out of the mansion right behind you.

Maki stops a couple of steps in front of you then turns to face you and Anna, “Darlings! A delight, as always! Would that I could stay longer…” You watch her hug Anna with a smile before you embrace her as well.

“It’s been quite fun having you, Maki.” You smile, then gulp when you feel a hand pinch your left cheek.

The olive woman grins naughtily as she steps back.

“Yes. Back to the real world, though.” She sighs, looking back to the car. You watch as Eve gives Bubbles a hug before scampering over to Maki.

“Thanks for letting Miss Bubbles play with me!” She smiles at the older woman, who laughs.

“Oh darling. Never a problem. My dear Bubbles thoroughly enjoys your company, as do I!” Maki ruffles Eve’s red hair playfully. The younger girl giggles before scurrying next to her sister. You jog down to the gate as Maki and Bubble get in, opening it quickly.

“So long darling! I’ll see you next time!” Maki waves from the open window as she drives by, her smile wide. You wave as well before closing the gate, jogging back to the girls.

“Well, back to work then!” You smile at the girls.

End.

This scene appeared but I did not meet Bubbles nor Maki yet. (and if I did, I somehow managed to forget it, which is something I wouldn't bet on)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
How does one actually trigger the Eve Bed scenes? Or anything else that is a scripted scene? Wanted to see her new 'Wall' scenes, but they never trigger because shagging her in the sauna apparently doesn't count. *shrug*

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How does one actually trigger the Eve Bed scenes? Or anything else that is a scripted scene? Wanted to see her new 'Wall' scenes, but they never trigger because shagging her in the sauna apparently doesn't count. *shrug*
Bed scenes: You mean sleeping scenes or sex scenes? Sex scenes will require that you summon her to the bedroom. Sleeping scenes should trigger naturally.

Virginity is keyed to the hymen. If you don't have penetrative sex (Which I don't think happens in the sauna scene yet? Would have to check to be sure.) then you can't trigger that content. You are right however, I'm pretty sure there's no switch inside of that particular scene set.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
In the sauna, you can have eve ride you, and you can lick and fuck them from behind.
And if it's about her Hymen, though granted that wouldn't be sex, you can fist them.
I've found why the bed scenes didn't trigger, though, while effection and fear had sufficient values, trust wasn't high enough. entirely my bad.
Edit: And there we go:
"
Stop and talk to Eve about this.

[[Let it happen.|Eve Bed Scene 1o]1
"
Already worth it. ;) Loos like there's a following "[" too many.
Also, following that:
"her Green impossibly close to your own " I think that's green eyes?
Edit2: I haven't yet actually found anything that sets EveVirgin to false.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In the sauna, you can have eve ride you, and you can lick and fuck them from behind.
And if it's about her Hymen, though granted that wouldn't be sex, you can fist them.
I've found why the bed scenes didn't trigger, though, while effection and fear had sufficient values, trust wasn't high enough. entirely my bad.
Edit: And there we go:
"
Stop and talk to Eve about this.

[[Let it happen.|Eve Bed Scene 1o]1
"
Already worth it. ;) Loos like there's a following "[" too many.
Also, following that:
"her Green impossibly close to your own " I think that's green eyes?
Edit2: I haven't yet actually found anything that sets EveVirgin to false.
Thank you. This will make for a quick fix. The code is actually missing the second ] at the end. And you are correct about the missing "eyes."

I know for a fact that the kitchen scene sets the virginity, but I have it on my list to double check everything tomorrow.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
For Makis return visits what day / time window is she supposed to turn up.
I know it`s Second Weekend of the month.
I did all of Friday & am at 2pm Saturday afternoon now & nothing has triggered, & I been in the Entry Hall at the start of each hour throughout.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
For Makis return visits what day / time window is she supposed to turn up.
I know it`s Second Weekend of the month.
I did all of Friday & am at 2pm Saturday afternoon now & nothing has triggered, & I been in the Entry Hall at the start of each hour throughout.
In the following locations:
Dining Room
Library
Living Room
Lounge
Master Bedroom
Study

The "Arrival" scene can trigger between 1pm and 5pm.

Hope that helps.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
In the following locations:
Dining Room
Library
Living Room
Lounge
Master Bedroom
Study

The "Arrival" scene can trigger between 1pm and 5pm.

Hope that helps.
It did I moved the day back to the Friday & just kept bouncing between Library & Study.

Although they left already on the last build I was using the leaving event just fired again on its own, so HOPEFULLY this is the game unglitching itself..
Let me know if that solves it. If not, then I'll talk to our coders and see if I can't do something more to resolve the issue.

It did resolve it, so looks like tat leaving event does unglitch things.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It did I moved the day back to the Friday & just kept bouncing between Library & Study.

Although they left already on the last build I was using the leaving event just fired again on its own, so HOPEFULLY this is the game unglitching itself..
Let me know if that solves it. If not, then I'll talk to our coders and see if I can't do something more to resolve the issue.

It did resolve it, so looks like tat leaving event does unglitch things.

Glad the issue fixed itself.

I was just looking at the visiting content, I saw something that looked a bit off, so I'm going to check my notes and make sure it means what I think it does, . . . if so then the visits are only triggering on certain months (June specifically it looked like), . . . which I'll need to fix.

Just getting started for the day, going to look into this and a couple of other issues, then spend some time adding submitted content to the game. Bot a busy day ahead of me!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Clicked on Mitsuko's personal talk, got
"
Error: no event was available (no matching events found)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.
".
Now, you're not writing those, but it says to tell the developers.
I was in the Entrance hall, her stats like I just got her, around 5:10 PM.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Clicked on Mitsuko's personal talk, got
"
Error: no event was available (no matching events found)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.
".
Now, you're not writing those, but it says to tell the developers.
I was in the Entrance hall, her stats like I just got her, around 5:10 PM.
You're playing A23 or earlier? Got that one fixed with this last build. ;) Basically there was a gap in the scenes available to her and we needed to add something to fill that.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Glad the issue fixed itself.

I was just looking at the visiting content, I saw something that looked a bit off, so I'm going to check my notes and make sure it means what I think it does, . . . if so then the visits are only triggering on certain months (June specifically it looked like), . . . which I'll need to fix.

Just getting started for the day, going to look into this and a couple of other issues, then spend some time adding submitted content to the game. Bot a busy day ahead of me!
I`m in September and it just triggered.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You're playing A23 or earlier? Got that one fixed with this last build. ;) Basically there was a gap in the scenes available to her and we needed to add something to fill that.
Well, do I?
It was 24c, but the save was from 23.
I only got her in the current version, a minute before that happened, though.
Edit: Just asked Mitsuko if she needs help in the kitchen, and got
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.npcs.Mitsuko is undefined ".

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, do I?
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.npcs.Mitsuko is undefined ".
Ugh, guess I get to go digging then. Thank you for the bug reports, . . . . at least that last bit should be easy to find.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, do I?
Ok, with the conversations: You mentioned "Personal" talks and starting stats? (Took a peek and it was the "Casual" talks we filled a gap for. Looks like the same problem in the Personal area as well.) Making a note to work on that first thing in the morning. Got about 8 hours work time into the game today and going to spend a couple of hours wrapping up a scene I started yesterday some time tonight. Then I'm done for the day. That said, made some really good progress today!

Jul 30, 2018
Soon there should be two different routes you can take with having completely alternate endings to the game. One should be the obvious love route with a good ending. And of course, you can keep going like with Teaching Feeling. But the bad ending could have the same thing as well.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
We're reaching a point where we have enough "Good" content that I'm growing comfortable with it. As such, we've started to add some of the darker content as well. Anna saw her first piece of serious BDSM content not too long ago, and I'm actually working on a similar bit of content for Eve.

The game is less about "Good ending" or "Bad ending" than it is about the larger setting. The idea has always been to create a setting, introduce characters to it, and tell stories within that setting. This last year, we've added several characters and begin to flesh out their content.

In the end, the "Endgame" is what you want to make it. Is your goal to earn their love? Is it to make them quake at your very presence? Do you want to help them find happy lives outside of the mansion? Do you want to become a renowned slaver? Do you want to get married to one of them? Have a family? All of that is planned, and it will be up to the player to decide what paths they want to follow, what elements of these relationships that you want to explore. Short of possible death, I have no plans for a "Ending" for the game. In real life, you might accomplish a goal, reach AN ending, but that next day you still get up, and maybe you'll find a new beginning, a new goal? I'm hoping to capture a similar feel with this game.

On a side note, this last week has been an incredible week. Got a good bit of content into the game, but more importantly we've got some amazing things done with the code that's setting the stage for the next phase of this project. :cool:

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes