A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah sounds about right.

Also just wanna say kudos to the author of the Sauna scene with both sisters. Nice options and really hot, pardon the pun, scene.
"That's hot, THAT'S HOT" - Will Smith

I don't deserve to be forgiven. Spank me daddy.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im not a big fan of text based stuff. but this game was actually pretty good. i gave it a shot based on the overview and was like eh why not. obviusly i woulda prefered more art but oh well. im curious how well this game woulda done as a VN.

Reactions: kalifianto

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
im not a big fan of text based stuff. but this game was actually pretty good. i gave it a shot based on the overview and was like eh why not. obviusly i woulda prefered more art but oh well. im curious how well this game woulda done as a VN.
The dev is adding more art all the time.

Reactions: Look-see

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Seem to not be able to trigger Eve's night time or any other sex scenes. Had sex with when i summon to bedroom, with her in the kitchen (took her virginity), and also in the sauna with her sister as well. Her affection is over 1000.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Seem to not be able to trigger Eve's night time or any other sex scenes. Had sex with when i summon to bedroom, with her in the kitchen (took her virginity), and also in the sauna with her sister as well. Her affection is over 1000.
Hmm, I believe the bed scenes for slowly wooing her aren't quite finished yet, and might not trigger if you already took her in the kitchen - Sauna doesn't count (yet).
I also don't think it's done yet.
Some of her regular bed content still doesn't lead to sex, as well.

Reactions: kalifianto

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm, I believe the bed scenes for slowly wooing her aren't quite finished yet, and might not trigger if you already took her in the kitchen - Sauna doesn't count (yet).
Well according to the change-log for v23 there's supposed to be new scenes with her. Just trying to figure if/what im missing to trigger them.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In light of the Valentines Day holiday, and the fact that this build includes some Valentines Day themed content, I felt it only right that it be released ON Valentines day rather than waiting until tomorrow as originally scheduled. I hope that each and every one of you has a nice Valentines day. For those of you who have a special someone, treasure your time with them. For those of you who don't, I sincerely hope that you find that special someone very soon.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

This game features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What we have planned:

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time! Every little bit helps.

Inheritance is a text based game with art. A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.

NOTE: It is important to me to bring all of you the best game possible. If you see bugs or even things that are misspelled, please report it! You report something that can be fixed, I'll upgrade your build for free! If you're playing the free build, I'll get you the early access build. If you're playing the early access, I'll get you the Cheat build of the game.

Player reviews:

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

What's new in the latest Free Build?

Patreon Links:

Reactions: Hones

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Actually did a pretty major overhaul to Eve's virginity coming into the A25 build. ;)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, then I'll be looking forward to testing that. Just... maybe not on Valentines day.
Will existing saves work? I still have around 5 for her bed scenes and sauna content.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, then I'll be looking forward to testing that. Just... maybe not on Valentines day.
Will existing saves work? I still have around 5 for her bed scenes and sauna content.
Old saves should work in the new build. Starting 4-5 builds ago, we reworked the save system so that there shouldn't be any troubles with old saves anymore.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Man...

He attacc
He protecc

But, most importantly

HE IS BACC

[Insert Hallelujah lyrics]
Big as life and twice as ugly!

Sorry about my lack of replies recently. Didn't get a notice that new posts had been made and I missed it. :eek:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Goes to the laundry area, sees the washing machine

We meet again, fiend!

> Extracting Socks, Anna appears
> Anna-showing-what-appears-to-be-a-good-emotion.jpeg

I conquered everything you have, mechanical beast!

> Crashing sounds

No. NO. YOU WON'T STEAL THAT FROM ME, LOVECRAFTIAN BEING WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO BREAK SHIT, TO BREAK MY SHIT!

EDIT:

> Goes upstairs, nothing is broken (except my expectation of fighting something to release the anger)
> The windows are fine, the beds too, everyone is fine... Mitsuko's ass is fine as well (wait, that's not the point)

P.S. If you're thinking of adding clothes for the MC himself, please, add anything that resembles Mr. X.
I mean, if Anna starts absolutely terrified, nothing more fitting that being able to walk around the mansion, givin' it to them. (Let meme magic roam freely, just like the fucking tyrant who follows you into what was supposed to be a safe space)

EDIT 2:

Alright, now I'm even deeper into the "is the master but fails to act like one". Not only playing with Eve every single time for hours straight, also getting myself into a feud against the washing machine, getting angry at the rail that magically stops whenever I go out to get drenched in said rain, all that while going ham into the possibility of Astolfo.

> Goes into a room with Eve and locks the door
> Well lad, it's time for our war meeting! We shall discuss how to make Rey cuter and, obviously, getting him to be a girl.
> A bit of unholy thinking later...
> Unlocks the door
> Anna, on the other side, pretty much in absolute despair
> Misunderstanding.jpeg
> The-Truth-Mustn't-Be-Revealed.jpeg
> InternalConflict.jpeg
> [Blue Screen of Death]

EDIT 3: (This is getting out of hand)

Goes into the servant area without a second thought, proceeds to go into the room where the girls are

> They look up expectantly, waiting for what I'm going to say
> There is a fucking dragonite on the room
> "Gotcha!"
> Proceeds to go out

Next morning...

> Where is the cellphone I was using for Pokémon Go? Why can't I find it?

Reactions: Boardguy

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
> Goes to the laundry area, sees the washing machine

We meet again, fiend!

> Extracting Socks, Anna appears
> Anna-showing-what-appears-to-be-a-good-emotion.jpeg

I conquered everything you have, mechanical beast!

> Crashing sounds

No. NO. YOU WON'T STEAL THAT FROM ME, LOVECRAFTIAN BEING WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO BREAK SHIT, TO BREAK MY SHIT!

EDIT:

> Goes upstairs, nothing is broken (except my expectation of fighting something to release the anger)
> The windows are fine, the beds too, everyone is fine... Mitsuko's ass is fine as well (wait, that's not the point)

P.S. If you're thinking of adding clothes for the MC himself, please, add anything that resembles Mr. X.
I mean, if Anna starts absolutely terrified, nothing more fitting that being able to walk around the mansion, givin' it to them. (Let meme magic roam freely, just like the fucking tyrant who follows you into what was supposed to be a safe space)

EDIT 2:

Alright, now I'm even deeper into the "is the master but fails to act like one". Not only playing with Eve every single time for hours straight, also getting myself into a feud against the washing machine, getting angry at the rail that magically stops whenever I go out to get drenched in said rain, all that while going ham into the possibility of Astolfo.

> Goes into a room with Eve and locks the door
> Well lad, it's time for our war meeting! We shall discuss how to make Rey cuter and, obviously, getting him to be a girl.
> A bit of unholy thinking later...
> Unlocks the door
> Anna, on the other side, pretty much in absolute despair
> Misunderstanding.jpeg
> The-Truth-Mustn't-Be-Revealed.jpeg
> InternalConflict.jpeg
> [Blue Screen of Death]

EDIT 3: (This is getting out of hand)

Goes into the servant area without a second thought, proceeds to go into the room where the girls are

> They look up expectantly, waiting for what I'm going to say
> There is a fucking dragonite on the room
> "Gotcha!"
> Proceeds to go out

Next morning...

> Where is the cellphone I was using for Pokémon Go? Why can't I find it?
Sometimes I worry about you, . . . I laugh every moment of it, but I worry. ;)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Sometimes I worry about you, . . . I laugh every moment of it, but I worry. ;)
I'll say it just once: Comedy is required to claim perfection, whether by using it to keep our morale high or by laughing at what went wrong and at whoever dares to stand in our path. A world without comedy is one that died a long time ago, a soul that can't joke around isn't more than a mere shadow of something alive and, lastly but not least, how are we supposed to point out how fucked our world is and still keep going forward without comedy? How are we supposed to understand reality and not crumble under its pressure without comedy?

Are we here just to suffer, perhaps? Well, I don't fucking care and I don't plan on caring. I'll live the way I find to be convenient and the gods be damned.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes