UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The names aren't actually that close, are they?
ミサキ ミツコ There, only 1 in 3 match.

What I meant with "Are they everywhere" was them actually being there, not just the events, but being able to talk to them, see their assignments, etc. Weirdly enough mostly Anna.
But good to know - not that hindered it me in any way. Just seemed to remember it wasn't like that before.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo: Study 731 pm

Nearing the desk in your Study, you can see Eve in the back yard. With her small size, she looks almost comical with a large pair of sheers in her hands as she works to trim one of the bushes growing a short distance from the mansion.

This may just be localised spelling difference, but in the context it`s used it`s spelt SHEARS.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I saw from the patch notes karaoke songs. & Eve has found the player in the attic but I`ve not seen any events related to it as yet, are they not implemented as yet or am I just always in the wrong place at the required time ?

Error: with Mitsuko on the Scheduling.
SHe`s already part of the staff working in the house.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
The Bubbles/Maki showing up for events when they shouldn't be present, . . . that was a coding error on my part. As of A24b (Which I plan to release that fix build later this afternoon, just got a couple more little things to take care of first.) it will be fixed on my end, but in order to fix in play you will need to do one of two things: 1. Trigger Maki and Bubbles' content naturally which upon their first visit will reset the variable and it should work correctly from that point forward. or 2. A fresh game will reset it as well. And not 100% sure with this one will fix it or not, but if you can trigger the "Leaving" scene with Maki and Bubbles (They come to visit for the weekend once a month if you let them) then that should reset the variable as well.
Although they left already on the last build I was using the leaving event just fired again on its own, so HOPEFULLY this is the game unglitching itself..

Noticed the leaving was one of the repeat visit endings. here`s hoping the events keep running as planned..

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The names aren't actually that close, are they?
ミサキ ミツコ There, only 1 in 3 match.

What I meant with "Are they everywhere" was them actually being there, not just the events, but being able to talk to them, see their assignments, etc. Weirdly enough mostly Anna.
But good to know - not that hindered it me in any way. Just seemed to remember it wasn't like that before.
You'll still need to call them to your side if you want to talk with them or punish them, or summon to the dungeon if you want to play around with a bit of bdsm. It's just the scenes that are unlocked to play everywhere.

Typo: Study 731 pm

Nearing the desk in your Study, you can see Eve in the back yard. With her small size, she looks almost comical with a large pair of sheers in her hands as she works to trim one of the bushes growing a short distance from the mansion.

This may just be localised spelling difference, but in the context it`s used it`s spelt SHEARS.
Write text based adult games for a living, . . . can't spell. Thanks for the report, will get it fixed.

I saw from the patch notes karaoke songs. & Eve has found the player in the attic but I`ve not seen any events related to it as yet, are they not implemented as yet or am I just always in the wrong place at the required time ?

Error: with Mitsuko on the Scheduling.
SHe`s already part of the staff working in the house.
The scene should trigger naturally if you have a mid/high relationship range with both Anna and Eve. After that, you will need to be in the lounge and summon both sisters there for the Karaoke option to become available.

I'm aware of the bug with Mitsuko appearing in the Love Shack. You can fix this by summoning her to your side. I've actually got a scene that's a followup for her arriving at the mansion that I'll use to move her physically into the mansion too.

Although they left already on the last build I was using the leaving event just fired again on its own, so HOPEFULLY this is the game unglitching itself..
Let me know if that solves it. If not, then I'll talk to our coders and see if I can't do something more to resolve the issue.

Reactions: rogue886

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
One of the best songs EVER !

Her voice just a little too loud, Eve begins to sing, "Wild thing! You make my heart sing! You make everything grooooovy! Wild thing!"

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One of the best songs EVER !

Her voice just a little too loud, Eve begins to sing, "Wild thing! You make my heart sing! You make everything grooooovy! Wild thing!"
Glad you like it! That was a fun one to write. Another one (Only available during December in the game) that was fun is watching Eve singing "Mr Grinch."

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo: Sleep Event
Tired, you close your eyes. It is not long before you drift off to a fitful slumber.

A coppery stench assaults your nose as you watch your hand return an empty phial to its place in a rack. Creating great art some times requires grate sacrifice. This time your nose must bare the cost so that your eyes can enjoy.

Intending to relish in your composition you turn back to it.

A vibrant red sarcoma of tightly bound flesh and wire. Each protrusion from the lacerating shibari carefully polished into vibrant hues by the flesh eating liquid that now stains the floor, mixing with human waste.

The mass bears little resemblance to the two girls from which it has been hewn.

You cry out out in revulsion and distress.
You wonder who will clean this up.

By CTCC42

Second Page same event:
The rest of the night passes slowly for you. The girls quickly return to sleep, but the world of dreams holds more to fear then to tempt you for now.

Should be THAN.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Typo: Sleep Event
Tired, you close your eyes. It is not long before you drift off to a fitful slumber.

A coppery stench assaults your nose as you watch your hand return an empty phial to its place in a rack. Creating great art some times requires grate sacrifice. This time your nose must bare the cost so that your eyes can enjoy.

Intending to relish in your composition you turn back to it.

A vibrant red sarcoma of tightly bound flesh and wire. Each protrusion from the lacerating shibari carefully polished into vibrant hues by the flesh eating liquid that now stains the floor, mixing with human waste.

The mass bears little resemblance to the two girls from which it has been hewn.

You cry out out in revulsion and distress.
You wonder who will clean this up.

By CTCC42

Second Page same event:
The rest of the night passes slowly for you. The girls quickly return to sleep, but the world of dreams holds more to fear then to tempt you for now.

Should be THAN.
Have I told you recently how awesome you are? Thank you for the bug reports. This one I saw right as I was finishing up some other stuff. Perfect timing.

Reactions: rogue886

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Let's be helpful!

> Goes to the washing machine, the damn washing machine (I don't trust it yet) and decides to help with the clothes
> Socks, a fuckton of socks, how the hell would someone need that many socks? It socks bro.
> I wish I could see the face of whoever saw the socks in the dryer, taking into account that the computer uses dial up, I heavily doubt on the presence of some convenient cameras.
> It socks.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I can really see both myself and Eve on our kness, facing the complaints of Anna about how much we play.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
> Let's be helpful!

> Goes to the washing machine, the damn washing machine (I don't trust it yet) and decides to help with the clothes
> Socks, a fuckton of socks, how the hell would someone need that many socks? It socks bro.
> I wish I could see the face of whoever saw the socks in the dryer, taking into account that the computer uses dial up, I heavily doubt on the presence of some convenient cameras.
> It socks.
One of the things I want to include eventually is the ability to upgrade and change the house. Every room is going to have the option for remodeling (Different themes and colors.), buying a better computer and upgrading to better internet are on the list of things to do, shopping for better cars, . . . Upgrades are coming, we've just got a LOT of other stuff planned first.

I can really see both myself and Eve on our kness, facing the complaints of Anna about how much we play.
Someone's been playing Hide and Seek?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
One of the things I want to include eventually is the ability to upgrade and change the house. Every room is going to have the option for remodeling (Different themes and colors.), buying a better computer and upgrading to better internet are on the list of things to do, shopping for better cars, . . . Upgrades are coming, we've just got a LOT of other stuff planned first.
God is alive and his name is Yog-Sothoth.

Someone's been playing Hide and Seek?
Just a little bit, just a very little bit.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Just a little bit, just a very little bit.
It's kind of fun, isn't it? I'll be adding another scene or two every once in a while, probably for as long as the game gets worked on.

And for that matter, we take submitted content, if you ever feel the urge to write scenes for the game, . . . As a thank you, we also always give a free copy of the Cheat build to anyone who contributed to that particular build. :sneaky:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
If you've had sex with Eve,
How does the game know? Because apparently, only specific interactions count?

Also:
"each time depositing a little more of your cum directly against Eve cervix." - should have an s after "Eve"?

"You down the rest of your cup before putting it in the sink. “Have a good night, Anna.”

You see her nod as you leave the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, you fall into bed again, having completely forgotten the nearly full cup of water on the counter in the kitchen." - Yup, so did I. Were there two cups?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

Also:
"each time depositing a little more of your cum directly against Eve cervix." - should have an s after "Eve"?

"You down the rest of your cup before putting it in the sink. “Have a good night, Anna.”

A couple of minutes later, you fall into bed again, having completely forgotten the nearly full cup of water on the counter in the kitchen." - Yup, so did I. Were there two cups?
The Schrodinger's cup.

It's kind of fun, isn't it? I'll be adding another scene or two every once in a while, probably for as long as the game gets worked on.

And for that matter, we take submitted content, if you ever feel the urge to write scenes for the game, . . . As a thank you, we also always give a free copy of the Cheat build to anyone who contributed to that particular build. :sneaky:
Sadly, I'm far too sassy to write an scene for any of the characters currently in-game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

Also:

Will make note of these and look into them this week. Thank you for the report.

There's a joke here about two cups, . . . but I'm not touching it.

Sadly, I'm far too sassy to write an scene for any of the characters currently in-game.
Fair enough, . . . . I also allow submissions of new characters, . . . to include an intro and a minimum of ten scenes, . . . . Unless it's just someone from town, then it wouldn't require nearly as much content.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
> Let's be helpful!

> It socks.
A couple of our writers suggested to me that we should bring you on full time just for your commentary, . . .

The pay is non-existant and the benefits suck, but you'd be appreciated in the position, . . .

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
> Bored and with way too much free time in my hands.
> An idea pops up, a glorious idea!
> Opens game, name? Well, obviously I have a good enough name in mind.
> Jack, Jack Sparrow!
> Tell the girls they shall call me by my name. Waiting~
> Anna comes and tells me something.
> "[...]Jack Sparrow[...]"
> The time has come!
> "There should be a captain in there somewhere."
> Contemplating her expression, an expression which makes it very clear how strongly she desires to facepalm.
> My boredom was succesfully killed and so was the faith Anna had on my maturity. The Good Point? At least she does trust me more now - probably, maybe she just understood that I'm unable to get my ass into something serious/dangerous and now knows that I'm not dangerous at all.

Some time later...

> Eve comes up to me and asks if I want to play, obviously, I want. You would need to be a heartless bastard to not desire to see her smiling.
> She easily finds me. Unacceptable.
> "You activated my trap card!"
> There's no way she's getting out of this with a victory!
> "And I sunk your battleship!" She says, with an unwavering confidence and a smugness from the heavens above.
> I was outplayed, outsmarted, utterly defeated.

Reactions: GateKeeper
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes