GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So @GateKeeper not sure if this question has been answered, apart from the mansion, there is the city. What future plans do you have in store for that section of the game?
That's the beauty of the setting, there's no limit to what can be done.

Within the game's setting, we have two identifiers for related to every area: Location, which is the individual place you are (Living room, Master Bedroom, Pool, Wet Willy's, etc) and Region, which is the location group you find yourself in (Mansion, Mansion Grounds, Pindleton.)

For the town, we have a group of about 30-40 locations planned, but how things are set up it will be very easy to expand things more than that if desired. Most of what you find in town will be related to one of three things: 1. Shopping. 2. Work (Either for yourself or for the servants in your care.) or 3. For dating. (We're working on content right now that will allow you to take the girls out for dinner, a movie, bowling, or a host of other things.)

At the moment, the mansion and it's grounds are priority as we work to flesh those regions out with enough content that they feel natural. From there, we will shift more attention toward the town before expanding into additional regions. Eventually, I have plans to do a national park that the player can visit. There has also been talk about making Maki's island into a place that you can visit, maybe setting up one or more vacation destinations, or even adding additional towns if we wanted.

It's kind of a balancing act. On the one hand we don't want to spread into so many places that the game starts to feel empty, but at the same time we're willing to keep growing the game so long as there is interest in seeing it grow.

Hope that answers your question.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build for anyone who is interested!

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A29
* Wrote and added a new scene for Misaki in the Master Bedroom during work hours. Available for all but very low relationship stats. Misaki Interactive Scene 8. 1.7k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Eve at middling or higher relationship in the kitchens during daylight hours. Eve Interactive Scene 21. 1.1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene involving both Misaki and Mitsuko. Takes place in the evenings in the kitchens. 3.4k words of content. Sponsored by Matty.
* Wrote and added one new Missionary sex scene variant for Anna. Eve makes a guest appearance. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added one small scene for Misaki and Mitsuko that takes place late in the evening in the Living Room. .3k words of content.
* Wrote and added two new Hide and Seek scenes for Eve to the game. .7k words of content between them.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Bubbles in the gym during waking hours. .5k words of content.
* Wrote and added five small scenes to Pendleton related to the Heritage Festival. .4k words of content.
* Five new small scenes added to Main Street in Pendleton.
* Three new small scenes in East Street in Pendleton.
* Three new small scenes in Mid Main in Pendleton.
* Three new small scenes in North Main in Pendleton.
* Three new small scenes in South Main in Pendleton.
* Three new small scenes in West Street in Pendleton.
* Added the Maki/Bubbles commentary to the third installment of the Wanton Cove Documentary. This appears when Maki and Bubbles are visiting and the scene plays out. .8k words of content.This is a collaborative effort between myself and LFN Park.
* Wrote and added the fourth and final installment in the Wanton Cove documentary series on the television. 2.3k words of content. This is a collaborative between myself and LFN Park.
* Added a new scene for Anna and Bubbles in the ball room during work hours. Submitted Anna Bubbles Ineractive 1. .5k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added a scene for Gaia to the forest late in the evening. Submitted Gaia 1. 4.4k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a scene for Rey at the pool during work hours. Submitted Rey Grounds 2. 1.4k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey at the Kennels during work hours. Submitted Rey Grounds 3. 2.7k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey in mist non-hallway locations in the mansion. Submitted Rey Mansion 3. 1.2k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey in the N/S hallways in the mansion during work hours. Submitted Rey Mansion 4. 3.3k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey to the Attic in the Mansion during waking hours. Submitted Rey Mansion 5. 3.4k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Reworked some code in Rey's intro to hopefully catch the bug that's been hanging up the later scenes.
* Fixed a bit of incorrect code that was hanging up a couple of the Maki/Bubbles scenes.
* Added five new images to Wet Willy's Titty Trap and extended the hours it is open.
* Added three new images to West Street in Pendleton.
* Added one new image to Needle Point Tattoo and Piercing in Pendleton.
* Added one new image to Isawu Cumming's Occult Shop in Pendleton.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 6/07/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

What's in the latest Free Build?

A28
* Wrote and added one new bed time scene related to Anna. Anna Bed Scene 3. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added a short story for Claire to Theater Mode. Claire Origins 1. While this scene is available for all supporters online, you will need the Cheat Build to access it in-game. 1.9k words of content.
* Wrote and added eight new scenes to the laboratory. These scenes are to allow players to start learning how to use the equipment in the lab in preparation for actually creating transformative items. 1.1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a series of seven ambient scenes with Misaki discussing her sex drive with other members of the household. Somewhat rare to trigger, but they appear in many of the rooms in the house which should help balance that. 1.5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new function to the Bathing Room. You can now make use of that room. Currently includes three "Start" scenes, three "Core" scenes, and two "End" scenes. .9k words of content.
* Wrote and added a date scene for Anna. Triggered in the kitchen shortly before lunch or dinner. Down some paths, you can make a pretty big impact on her fear and trust stats so if you're grinding for those stats this is going to be a good place to do it. 8.4k words of content.
* Wrote and added a fairly large scene for Anna related to the new Bathing Room function. 8.8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene for Anna related to the new Bathing Room function. .7k words of content.
* Wrote the first of a mini-series for the television related to Wanton Cove. 1.9k words of content and there's an alternate version for if Maki is present. I wrote the primary portion of the scene and LFN Park wrote the content related to Maki and Bubbles reactions.
* Wrote and added the second of a four part Wanton Cove documentary. 3.8k words of content. This is a collaborative effort between myself and LFN Park. I wrote the primary portion of the scene and LFN Park wrote the content related to Maki and Bubbles' reactions.
* Wrote and added the third of a four part Wanton Cove documentary. 2k words of content. This is a collaborative effort between myself and LFN Park.
* Wrote and added a new bit of code for Anna's scenes that will allow us to work a wide range of content into existing scenes, this content currently includes periods, some little snips with Mully, some personalization for scenes based on who else might be present, and some weather related content. I refer to these scenes as "Insert Scenes" since they are micro-scenes that are inserted into larger scenes. I added these for Anna's work related scenes inside of the mansion for now, but once we've had a chance to properly test everything I'll start expanding into other places, characters, and times.
* Wrote and added two generic Insert Scenes to the game. .1k words of content.
* Wrote and added eight Insert Scenes for Anna related to her working. .2k words of content.
* Wrote and added two Insert Scenes for Anna and Eve related to work hours. .1k words of content.
* Wrote and added one Insert Event for Anna, Eve, and Mully related to work hours. .1k words of content.
* Wrote and added five Insert Events for Mully. .2k words of content.
* Wrote and added eight Insert Events related to weather, time of day, and seasons. .2k words of content.
* Wrote and added three small texting scenes for Claire. .5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new bed time scene for Anna. Be nice during it and it's a cute little scene. Be cruel and you can utterly crush her opinion of you. 1.1k words of content. Generously Sponsored by Matty.
* Added a new scene for Claire in the evenings at the bar. 3k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Claire where she texts you. This currently appears with an VERY small chance in EVERY location in the mansion and on the grounds. In the future this will be expanded to other locations. .2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Maki/Bubbles for if you decide to fix Bubbles' smile. This one is the scene that actually makes that happen, and in turn opens up alternate versions of several other scenes already in the game. 1.6k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added a new scene for Bubbles, Maki, and Mitsuko that can play out different depending on if you've used the lab to fix Bubbles' nerve damage. The ability to use the lab is still not in the game, but the alternate version of the scene will become available once it is. 2.7k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added three small ambient scenes related to Maki and Bubbles. These scenes can appear in both the back yard and the pond areas on the estate. .4k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added two text messages from Maki when she's not present at the house. This has been added to every location in the mansion and on the grounds. Will expand this into the town eventually. .2k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added a transformation themed theme to the laboratory. Involves futa/fox transformation. 2.1k words of content submitted by Leob70.
* Added three new images to the Drinking Donkey.
* Added three new images to the Boathouse.
* Added three new images to the East Yard.
* Added one piece of character art for Rey.
* Had a huge number of spelling errors reported by a fan of the game. All reported issues have been addressed.
*Set Claire's intro scene up so it should only appear once now.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 5/09/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

\

Join us on Discord!

\

We're now on SubscribeStar! Now you have two choices for how to support, and the Public build is available for free through both!

Links:
A29 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A29 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A28 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So I Have been having an issue with going to the pond whenever i try to click pond in the menu a pop up appears and says
Error: location "pond" event requirements error ({"requires":"$clock.isWithinMonths($Clock.Month.Apr, $Clock.Month.Sep) and $npcs[\"gaia\"][\"flags\"].includes(\"has met\") and ($clock.hour gte 8 and $clock.hour lt 19)","chance":100,"link":"Gaia Interactive Scene 4"}): State.variables.Clock is undefined.
i started playing on the A27 Public Version. And the issue was on that version as well so i thought i would wait for the next and see if it was fixed. Ive tried both firefox and chrome with no luck. Im unsure if this is an issue with my pc or with the game. But Either was still a great game and love it all the same.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That was fixed for the A29 version of the game. The error was reported just this last week. Thank you for reporting. <3

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Heard about this game initially from TFGames and saw in a review there that there is 'some' level of transformation, and I thought I remembered possible pregnancy content. Is there any such content/is there planned to be, or am I in the wrong?

Jul 31, 2018
Heard about this game initially from TFGames and saw in a review there that there is 'some' level of transformation, and I thought I remembered possible pregnancy content. Is there any such content/is there planned to be, or am I in the wrong?
as for now there is no prengancy nor trasformation, but for what ive seen they seems to be developing the laboratory so "i think" that some "type" of trasformation will be avaible in the next version.......for what concern pregnancy i really hope they will implement it.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
as for now there is no prengancy nor trasformation, but for what ive seen they seems to be developing the laboratory so "i think" that some "type" of trasformation will be avaible in the next version.......for what concern pregnancy i really hope they will implement it.
Actually using the lab, there IS transformation content, there are currently two scenes.

As for the pregnancy, I've been working hard on that this last month and our coder is working on the code to support it right now. At present, I've got a bit over 20 scenes from small to middling in size related to pregnancy and it is very likely that that content will appear in next month's build.

As a matter of fact, this build is a little smaller than usual because I invested about half of the last month working on pregnancy related content.

At present, there is about a dozen small scenes related to menstruation (Anna only so far, but others will be coming. Nothing involving blood, but most of the other symptoms from cramps to modiness are covered.) And there are plans to cover pregnancy in detail, birthing, and we even intend to set children up as NPCs who can grow up and become productive members of the household. The authors responsible for Maki, Bubbles, and Mitsuko have plans for writing unique pregnancy related content for those characters in addition to the plans I have for most everyone else already.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
SOO Bad news i still seem to be having the issue with the pond i'm starting to think this is more of an issue with my pc then the actually game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
SOO Bad news i still seem to be having the issue with the pond i'm starting to think this is more of an issue with my pc then the actually game.
Is it giving you an error message? If it is, then that would help in running down what is causing your issue.

EDIT: I'm getting the same thing on my end. I'll poke at it in the morning. Thanks for saying something about it again.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah it's giving the error pop up message. the same one I had before in Version A28 and A27

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
so anyone knows why rey doesnt joining and doesnt appearing in the house after hiring him?
and i have the issue with the mitsuko kitchen event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
so anyone knows why rey doesnt joining and doesnt appearing in the house after hiring him?
and i have the issue with the mitsuko kitchen event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report. I added it to my list of things to look for. At a glance, it looks like it's going to be an easy issue to resolve.

There's all kinds of tomfoolery with Rey's code. I got a lot of it fixed with the most recent official build, but I need to look things over again because it would seem there are still some hangups with his content.

Reactions: reyty

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Every now and then I get the urge to re pledge to this game because I really like the writing and the characters but then I remember how badly I disliked the actual gameplay. Latest version I've played was A26 so not sure how much has changed but from what I remember it just felt so grindy and repetitive, hitting the same scenes over and over again to raise or lower stats at such a slow rate. Also in my opinion having date locked scenes when the game uses a full year calendar is a real poor gameplay decision, if you play without cheating or just skipping ahead you'll probably just lose interest in the game before even getting to the scene and the tedium of getting to it will take away from the scene. If you ask me you should have a reduced calendar if you want to use date lock scenes (like 4 seasons, 30 days a season as an example).

Reactions: coyotegrey
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes