Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just tried it. In the end this MIGHT be a fun game, but currently all that searching for triggers and pointless grind is a pain in the ass. The writing is good, but the gameplay is painful. You get a chain of repeating events that seem to have no impact or change anything.

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot execute macro <<addtime>>: sv.npcIds is undefined.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
No Idea why I'm getting this kind of stuff, but I got an error when trying to load Inheritance A30cheat version on my Chrome browser. I'm using Windows 7 ultimate, chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit), and it's up to date. THIS is the image I get...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No Idea why I'm getting this kind of stuff, but I got an error when trying to load Inheritance A30cheat version on my Chrome browser. I'm using Windows 7 ultimate, chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit), and it's up to date. THIS is the image I get...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe your settings are causing the error?
Check if you have 3rd party cookies blocked in your chrome settings.
Settings > Advanced > Site settings > Cookies

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Loving the updates and keep up the great work. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these new additions. Let alone i'm happy that dating is finally being put in.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One thing i would like to see is the wiki updated more. Some scenes are hard to find if you dont know the exact time and place.
I'm always looking for help with the wiki. Had a big update for it a couple of weeks ago and it's on our weekly poll for what to work on again, so updates should come more often now.

ok so i played a long time ago is the grind still horrendous? because it was REALLY bad made me stop playing fast
That depends on how long it's been since you last played. We just passed 1,000,000 words of content with this most recent build. That's more than twice the content of a year ago.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Looks like an issue on your end. Never seen that one before.

Loving the updates and keep up the great work. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these new additions. Let alone i'm happy that dating is finally being put in.
The game is growing a bit at a time. The goal for the next few months is to focus a bit on the pool, dating, and pregnancy, so expect more of those things in each new build for a while.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Yep, that was the issue... WHY IN THE HELL does the offline version need 3rd party cookie access? Why would the ONLINE one need it? is he using something sketchy that needs that access? I DON'T like having that turned on, I've been attacked that way before...

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Yep, that was the issue... WHY IN THE HELL does the offline version need 3rd party cookie access? Why would the ONLINE one need it? is he using something sketchy that needs that access? I DON'T like having that turned on, I've been attacked that way before...
pretty sure every single sugarcube game needs access to that so it can store the variables locally

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is having sex in the shower event with Eve supposed to add to her sex skills?
Actually, it's just been this last month that we've finalized the code for some of the skills. As of right now, only Anna's cooking skill increases, but that will start changing soon. The biggest holdup is actually writing content for those increased skills.

not a good thing to assume as a dev.
The error in the image mentions that it's a storage issue. Storage issues within html games are almost always a case of people having custom settings within their browsers, or issues with the Chrome browser (Not sure why, but Chrome has always been quirky with html games) The way to find out is to try opening the game in a new browser, if that fixes the issue, then it's browser related.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm guessing you can't use a non cheat version save with a cheat version. I get this when I try and load a save:

Code:
Moment.variables.npcs[id] is undefined.

Aborting.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
I would like to have a small description for contraceptions(if it is on or off) because I have no idea if the button 'Prevent Pregnancy. ' means that it is preventing pregnancy right now or if it will start to prevent pregnancy if I press it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would like to have a small description for contraceptions(if it is on or off) because I have no idea if the button 'Prevent Pregnancy. ' means that it is preventing pregnancy right now or if it will start to prevent pregnancy if I press it.
Based on the behavior of the other setting links whatever is displayed on the link means the oppositie is the current setting so if it says "prevent pregnancy" that means you can knock the girls up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get no images at all, whats going on?
You must download A29 full and then download A30 cheat version and place A30 inside the folder of A29 next to A29 and then just double click on A30 and you should have some images.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes