a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
The one on this site.

GateKeeper I had the A30 version and just picked up the A30a fix version and will restart the game.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper
The one on this site.

GateKeeper I had the A30 version and just picked up the A30a fix version and will restart the game.
One of our coders just told me I broke something with the saves. They're working on a solution for it right now. Once they've fixed my muck-up, I'll take another look at the issue you reported.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And over on Patreon there's fixes up for the latest round of tomfoolery. Should be the final fix before the next major build.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I only see text while playing no images or scenes or anything .... is that supposed to be or i it a browser problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I only see text while playing no images or scenes or anything .... is that supposed to be or i it a browser problem?
You must download A29a and then download A30c and place this in A29a folder to see the scenes, just remember this is about 90% text.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You must download A29a and then download A30c and place this in A29a folder to see the scenes, just remember this is about 90% text.
Yeah I have done so as described on page one ... still there are NO scenes whatsoever ...:mad:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper where is the nursery for kids?
Just got pregnancy into A30, . . . But eventually you'll be able to set up a little nursery for the babies, just haven't gotten to that yet.

You need both the image pack and the html in the same folder for the game to be able to find them.

Think of it as one of those picture books where you have an image every so often. At present, there are a bit over 200 images and more than 1,000,000 words of content according to my text editor. So even though some images are used more than once, they tend to be spread out a bit. I commission new art all the time, but it's limited by my budget.

Yeah I have done so as described on page one ... still there are NO scenes whatsoever ...:mad:
You have a folder, and within that folder you have the html file and a folder labeled "images" right? If both of those are in the same place, then the game should be able to find the images. If you're still having troubles, say something, along with any more information you can provide, and we'll see if we can't get to the bottom of the issue.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It must look like this. View attachment 341243
And that won't work? Pictures are in the image folder?

The first thing I would try is to open the game with a different browser. Sometimes a person's browser, or browser settings will affect your ability to play.

Does the game give you an error when trying to open, refusing to open, or what exactly is happening?

Is there a walkthrough for this?
Check the wiki linked on the opening page of the game. We've been trying to enter individual scenes along with the conditions for triggering them there. Right now it includes maybe half of the game's content, but it should act as a good place to start.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
stumbled onto this
rey really feels lackluster since he gets ignored in every single scene
he ain't part of the eating scenes nor does the whole questline with mitsu even recognises his existence
couldn't find out which room he uses nor where his current location is
he feels like a ghost that sometimes magicly appears just to vanish into thin air right afterwards

there is a scene with him where you see him working in the garden, this scene has 3 options :
the first one will ignore him, the second one will scold him and the third one which sounds like the nice options turns out to be a bad one as well cause he feels insulted

the scene with eve in the sauna lacks the watersports warning like the option on anna has

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
stumbled onto this
rey really feels lackluster since he gets ignored in every single scene
he ain't part of the eating scenes nor does the whole questline with mitsu even recognises his existence
couldn't find out which room he uses nor where his current location is
he feels like a ghost that sometimes magicly appears just to vanish into thin air right afterwards

there is a scene with him where you see him working in the garden, this scene has 3 options :
the first one will ignore him, the second one will scold him and the third one which sounds like the nice options turns out to be a bad one as well cause he feels insulted

the scene with eve in the sauna lacks the watersports warning like the option on anna has
Rey doesn't have a lot of content yet. The author who started him only wrote a little content for him and only recently we've found another author who's taken an interest in adding content for the character. You can expect to see his content start to get fleshed out as the new author continues to write content for him. I also need to get him and Misaki into the sidebar menu still.

I'll go hunt down the WS scene for Eve right now. I thought I had that tagged, guess now. It's officially my top priority as soon as I post this message.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
GateKeeper How exactly do you get Anna pregnant? She's not on contraception but I've yet to get the scene where she realizes she's missed her period.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
You can expect to see his content start to get fleshed out as the new author continues to write content for him.
i hope you guys don't forget to add him to existing scenes as well like the eating scenes, karaoke and even the TV scene
love the work you guys did sofar and i hope you will keep up the good work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Anna is asleep in master bed at 2:40 pm during the day. 2.jpg
Its not the first time I found her asleep during the day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I may have been a little tooo nice to Eve, now I'm worried that Anna may catch us. I kinda hope that was a thought.
I don't see any problems with it as long as Anna points are high.
Anna screws MC brains out after he gives her a massage and MC sleeps with Eve off and on every day with or with out Anna in the room.
Eve keeps telling MC that she loves him.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes